It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillidelphia Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Invisible ships, differnent dimensions, government cover ups? anyone know any more re: this subject?

xn

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This was suppose to be an experiment to make the ship invisible to all radars by making light go around the ship. So they used a very high electromagnetic generator to create magnetism so high that light would go around the ship. What they didn't realize at the time is whenever you bend light, you also bend space and time. If you bend space, you'll most likely have the problems they did, like people being in the ship itself (part of the ship). This was a top secret experiment, so I'd say it's a coverup. BTW, I think this is in the wrong forum.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
which forum do you suggest then eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Government projects forum...

No biggie though.... Before someone else mentions it though, you may want to try the search function on this, as there are numerous old threads, with some great information and discussion, that should prove helpful...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Phillidelphia Experiment is one that has always interested me also...

And i kinda lean on this being a true story.

But like gazrok said there are quite a few threads done on this in the past..you should find some very interesting stuff on it, and lots of different view's

Happy searching!!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think that this is a true story, although I have read that it had a lot to do with Electromagnetic Technologies. I have also heard that Tesla and Einstein Worked on the Phili. Exp. Use the search feature for info!

top topics

join