It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Server troubles again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
For about a half hour have been having trouble logging onto the site. I did get the "Down for maintenance banner", during the last few minutes before I was able to log in.

Is there problems with the server again? Or was it only a temporary glitch in the matrix?

The only thing I thought was OMG, not again.

Hope all is okay.

edit for typo.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We were hit with a sudden burst of gigantic traffic... still trying to sort through the details.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Coast to Coast rebroadcasts programs that originally played the night before, and on Monday nights they replay Friday's program from 10 - 12 in many cities. I would guess that ATS was mentioned in the rebroadcast.

Better get used to it, Lol

STM

Note to Mechanic: M & M guys, so funny, good one. BTW thanks again for my avatar, China Blue turned out perfect!

[edit on 29-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
No, we've been able to handle C2C broadcast, link on C2C, AND link on Rense all at once.

This looked like a sudden hit of lots of traffic. We were find just 30 minutes previous.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What do you think brought it on all at once? Was it an attack to crash the site?

STM

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I noticed I had problems logging on also, waited a half hour and then had no problem.

At 12:18 EDT

Who's On - There are a total of 155 registered members and 3100 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now.

Is this a lot more people online than usual?

I never really check to see how many people are on ATS usually.

[edit on 29/1/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry about that.

I kept logging and logging out real quick.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Denial of service attack?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
cannot go to site it tells me internet cannot acces site? Had to find a door through about.com??????????????????????/

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All these visitors at once seems like Earth being invaded by man-eating aliens an a B-Rated Sci-Fi movie. In other words, something is up and it ain't good.

At least we can hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So SO, was there any resolve to this finally? I was curious at what happened too when the site went down. Fortunately my habit to copy my entire post before I hit the post reply button paid off this time nicely. Was just curious if you found out what it was or have an idea...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We were hit with a sudden burst of gigantic traffic...

That's a good news
..though it may be unconvenient to us..guys...I'm really glad you are going up..as I can observe

new topics

top topics

join