It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming of False Visions, False Prophets and False Messiahs...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I knew that "xaeetwelve" site rang a bell then I saw 7A's post in defense, it all came back!

I just hadn't put it together yet, all the new posts and people, but it is the same ol' same ol'.

Derek, get to your homework, the project I gave you. God has plans for you.

7A, you're still in that? A nice strong young mind like yours I think would have realized by now something is amiss. I warned you about cults, and we have more than our fair share!

I have been through a lot of them, and this one has all the markings. I can smell it, like a dead skunk on the side of the road. It just seems to keep on stinking no matter how far away I go!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There is no cult to be worried about. Obviously, your cult indication senses are not functioning properly.

Perhaps you are "smelling," something else.

The essence, good or evil, of a being's actions can be discerned by knowing their intentions. What intentions would Amitakh 's, the author of most of the pieces on the Xee-a Twelve website, be?

She actually runs two charitable animal sanctuaries, besides writing and lecturing.

On her two websites www.xeeatwelve.net... and www.alukarheights.com... Amitakh has made NO money. All of her internet writings are free, and any material, such as books or CD's, that were sold by Alukar Height's, had all profits donated to the charities.

[edit on 3/18/2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
WorldNutDaily is a terrible news source, they simply make stuff up.

Perhaps this is off topic but someone did mention 'sources'... I just noticed that only one vowel separates worldnetdaily to worldnutdaily. Obviously Nygdan noticed it in order to change it? Or maybe it was a typo?

I suppose it means nothing. Whats the chances of that though, hmm?

It could also be worldnotdaily, worldnitdaily or I really like this one:

wait for it.... worldNATdaily!!!!!

It has my name in it!!!!!! lol

ok trivia over... I am going back to BTS

new topics

<< 1   >>

join