It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange behavior of Bob Lazar (alleged former Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is just awesome! It's so fascinating when people like this come forward. He was speaking about element 118 back in the day. Didn't outside scientist's discover this recently? I may be wrong but I though they had proven the whole island of stability in regards to the periodic table. I am really ignorant on the subject, I will be researching this today at work
I have followed many posts of yours John and appreciate your insight. Thank you for contributing... Take it easy all.

Weston

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thanks John,

You have cleared up a lot of things that weren't very clear to me. Your efforts are greatly welcomed at ATS!

Tim

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your memories Norio, very interesting.

By the way..

Originally posted by niv
I'm curious what ever happened to the issue of the disparities in Lazar's educational background. I remember hearing that someone (Stanton Friedman??) found his grades were less than claimed and that he didn't go to the colleges he alleged to have attended. How did Lazar, or his supporters, counter these claims?

I have the same question.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by niv
I'm curious what ever happened to the issue of the disparities in Lazar's educational background. I remember hearing that someone (Stanton Friedman??) found his grades were less than claimed and that he didn't go to the colleges he alleged to have attended. How did Lazar, or his supporters, counter these claims?

I also have that same question.

Excuse me if this has already been proven or discussed. Personally I want to learn more about Lazar's school days. I do not want to take what another Ufologist (and alike) claims. I would like to see some of Lazar's educational documentation from other sources that have no affiliation with Lazar but rather just a simple classmate. Of course any added information from affiliates are welcomed. With respect to his classmates I understand their privacy is an issue, but there usually is one or two in the bunch that are willing to talk.

I have to think Mr. Lazar had to have some friends in any of his schools. I listened to claims of Lazar not attending both MIT and CAL Tech. I most likely did hear this on C2C and or I could have read them on various web sites. What about "documented" professors, teachers, and even custodians that can be verified to have worked at those schools and/or have been on their payroll.

With the gift of gab that researchers have I would like to think that they could get at least one or two statements from those classmates that have no alternative affiliation with Lazar. Or are the forces of our government putting buttons on the lips of teachers and classmates? I truly do not mean that as negative sarcasm. I do seriously have questions, and his school years are what interest me at this time.

With materials being removed and/or recorded secretly from major secret military bases, you would think that it could be possible that someone could have snagged his school records before they were listed as destroyed. Again, without sarcasm I feel it is just amazing how the Dulce papers and alleged clips can escape and reach the public, but Lazar's education history prior to his claimed reverse engineering days cannot escape. I just cannot absorb the fact that our government or anyone else could completely and without mistakes "erase a man's history"

I would think there were "friends or classmates" that could verify that Lazar did attend the Technical schools. I only know what I've read about Lazar on the Internet. I also know that just because something is on the Internet does NOT mean its fact. Anyone could post whatever they want on a web site and claim it to be fact.

Is it possible to go to MIT and CAL Tech? (no I do not mean at the same time) Did Lazar have scholarships or did he take out student loans?
There has to be some records of the financial aspect of his schooling somewhere. I do not know what the Bankruptcy laws are for other states, but I know that in some (maybe even all) you cannot claim student loads in bankruptcy.
Did Lazar pay off his school loans, and if so to whom?
What year did he pay them off?
How much was it?
Did he pay with money orders, checks, or cash?

Again, I do not claim he is a fraud or true. I am not asking anyone to prove that UFO's or Aliens exist. I am just looking for his educational background and hopeful to bypass the "They were destroyed" claims.

I have said that I am interested in Lazar's case, and at this point I can only read your replies and learn from them.

niv

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MicheleLee I am just looking for his educational background and hopeful to bypass the "They were destroyed" claims.

It is a very strange issue that I've never seen addressed properly. I know that I went to college and graduate school over 20 years ago and could easily produce evidence if anyone doubted my attendance. Even if the government managed to get the schools to change my records and broke into my house to steal diplomas and such, I still would have friends who could attest to my attendance and they have diplomas and photographs etc to back up their testimony.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Up front I just want to state: I for the most part believe the majority of everything I hear about Bob Lazar.

As far as the school records, I do believe it could be very easy to erase any and all documentation of scholarly significance given the contractors we are assuming are in control of this situation. I don't think disclosure is by any means minimal evidence. Given the fact that Lazar's honesty has obviously impeded projects of importance by the need for enhanced security by contractors, this as so many other things, becomes a problem of finances. It costs money that could be used for other purposes, even having to deal with this.

When the money train is slowed it is amazing the things that can be done to begin the wheels turning again. In this case one man's honesty can lead to a break in the floodgates of security and lead to a landslide of problems for these facilitiies. Not to mention an immense financial burden. As if it already hasn't taken place to a smaller extent.

Consider your opponent before you enter the ring. In this case an opponent of unknown power as we know too well, but one with unlimited resources who wants to keep those resources unlimited.

Being a whistle blower can't be as easy as it appears to the majority from the safety of their compliance.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Bob Lazar's educational claims are certainly a valid issue. Even so, I had a look at the claim that Lazar got his element 115 ideas from a 1989 article in Scientific American, and found that to be very unlikely. I obtained the magazine issue in question, and reviewed the material myself. This charge made by at least two writers is incorrect, so I wonder what else that has been used to discredit Lazar is bogus? Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i also agree that r.c.lazar is fake..and never truly say that he have ones time a element 115
that john lear say that r.c.lazar have in his house..

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
He was just on TV PBS show in his radioactive lab.

Yeah it was funny.

He gave the interviewer a dusty rock that left his hand radioactive.

Alpha rays are blocked by clothing and hopefully skin.

Did you know Alpha rays can become Helium.

Hope he has an air Helium gleaner and make some extras bucks,
its going up 30%. Macys always recycles Helium each year.

Bob Geigered the interviewers hand and gave a signal.
Yeah he washed his hand, ok now.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
For some time I've been studying Bob Lazar's story, along with Victor and the Alien interview.

Victor had made the statement about the competence of the professionals at S4, that made me think about why it was that Bob Lazar was actually hired?

Ive concluded that S4 needed smart out of the box thinkers, that didn't have any traceable credentials, could be easily discredited, weren't connected to the outside scientific community, and could be easily gotten rid of without too much fan fare, because no one would really miss them.

Bob fit their profile perfectly, and they knew bob could be easily controlled because of his after hours interests and businesses.

They just never thought he was smart enough to counter them. lol

If every other thing bob said was true? I could understand why he may have lied about his credentials.

The credentials were irrelevant to S4, but bob needed to feel more credible.

In any case I believe Bob and Victor, and need to visit S4

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join