It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper, a manipulated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fio71
A couple of things that irritate me about Mr Cooper are

1) JFK was no hero and no saint - he had Marylin Monroe killed.

3) If freemasons are so wicked and why do the Shriners have hospitals for sick children and how come Mr Cooper never had any hospitals for sick children?

4) Mr Cooper didn't pay his taxes

But RIP MR COOPER

1) Care to Elaborate on that? He didn't have her killed she was killed by the Government because Kennedy told her too much.

Thats why in the end they where both killed, JFK knew and wanted to tell the people and not play the game of the FED bye bye JFK, the last true president of the USA.

3) I suggest you really look into the freemasons a little more... Not everything is what it seems in this world you know.

4) Good on him and if more people where clued up they wouldnt EITHER!

Thats a positive not a negative.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Incorrect, He was killed by undercover fbi, and later cleaned up by the local police, it is documented quite clearly that the entire set up was intentional, also he wasn't dead at the time of the shooting. He died in his front yard about 35 minutes later, they also knew this. They let him bleed to death. Also just in case you were un aware of this, he had shot and killed an undercover fbi agent a few weekd before, and was never charged, why becuase the whole operation to get rid of him was black list CIA opperations.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I really wasn't aware of it. Why did he kill the agent? It's funny that they should kill a man who is quoted as stating that "There really isn't a 'good guy' or 'bad guy' in the world. Everyone is doing what they truly believe is in the best interest of humanity."

It would seem to me that the powers that be would want to keep such an individual around.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

For some reason I cannot access the original article.

I would love to understand exactly what the original premise was, I am currently reading Behold a Pale Horse

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is the reason I registered on this site. I am in Eagar, AZ for the winter. I met Bill Cooper a few times before he died. I have a few friends here, one works at the prison, a couple are dept. sheriffs, one is a federal marshall. All of them have told me what the official version of the story is, and what they think happened. While I have lived in eastern AZ for the past several years, this is the first time I have stayed in Eagar for any length of time. This is a small town, actually it's Springerville and Eagar since in pioneer times they were two towns, but now have grown together. Still, this is a very small town.
For such a small town, it seems to get a lot of attention from the feds. Some old guy, 92 I think was taken away by the feds for wishing Obama dead last December at a local bar. They let him go, after establishing in court that he did indeed have the right to free speech.
The house that Bill was shot at is within walking distance of where I am parked for the winter. Is there someone on this board researching Bill's death and looking for information that can only be obtained locally? If so, let me know what I can do to help.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

Ok do you know any masons? Ive meet a couple and they are decent law abiding citizens.

How much money did Cooper donate to charity? ZERO! but Cooper like most brainwashed subhuman satanic fools do not know the TRUTH - they just promote SUPERSTITION, FEAR & ANXIETY.

How come Mr Cooper told the truth about the Revolutionary War? Before they were Patriots they were Masons but fundamentalist Christians cant handle the truth. They've been brainwashed since they were born and basically just a bunch of subhuman judgmental idiots.

Why did JFK get assassinated? Because he was a security risk. Why did he cheat on his wife Jackie and then have sex with other people's wives? Mary Meyer ring a bell? Her husband was also a CIA agent.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

For some reason I cannot access the original article.

I would love to understand exactly what the original premise was, I am currently reading Behold a Pale Horse

O.K., WD.
This was the original post about whether William "Bill" Cooper was a manipulated disinformant or not:

noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

By the way, when Bill Cooper first published his BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, I was quite happy that he printed my colleague Gary Schultz' historic 1990 photo of an unknown craft over Area 51. That was good.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Off-topic.

Why the '2012' in the name of your blog, sir?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's a quote from Norio's article:

"...I was quite surprised to learn that, later on, Bill Cooper also began to depart from "ufology" and was also beginning to hypothesize that "UFOs" had nothing to do with "aliens" but was a manipulation of the government to bring about fear to create a one-world government. Cooper began to admit that he most likely had been shown disinformation by the government while he was in military service."

The idea that Bill was being manipulated makes an awful lot of sense considering how driven he was and how genuine he appeared to be. He really seemed to believe all that nonsense. Maybe not, who knows.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I ran across this interesting article the other day during my Internet travels. I'm not particularly well versed on the topic of William Cooper, but he offered some very compelling information in his lifetime. With what I have learned so far, it seems t toward the end he did become pretty paranoid. He did move his family out of the country out of fear for their safety. Can you really blame him, though? Anyone who's put their eggs in the conspiracy basket probably will admit that you do become a bit more aware of all that goes on around you, and you question the motives of others much more than before.

This usually winds up putting you in the category of the "paranoid." Whatever people want to label it, given the nature of the information Cooper disseminated, he was probably not wrong for his paranoid feelings. It probably wouldn't have taken too much prodding to push him over the edge, and surely there's a possibility that the govt. used this fact to their advantage.

Here's the link I mentioned:

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Shortly before his 'outing' of a terrorist false flag attempt that would be blamed on Bin Laden, (9/11?) , Bill expressed in 1997 that

For many years I sincerely believed that an extraterrestrial threat existed and that it was the most important driving force behind world events. I was wrong and for that I most deeply and humbly apologize.

www.hourofthetime.com...
Throughout the book 'Behold A Pale Horse' he repeatedly states that, although he beleived the alien threat, coverup and meetings had evidence, he did not intend for it to be taken as truth. He openly mentioned the possibility of disinformation coming through to him whilst in the Navy. He asked readers to come to their own conlusions, and even question his 'theories'.

In 'the book he also states

That I have found evidence that the secret soceitys were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world government which they call the New World Order.

I beleive that towards the end, he was not 'becoming paranoid', but aware that he had unwittingly become a shill for TPTB, and had been the recipent of disinfo. I beleive that he denounced the alien threat because he beleived that it was part of a false flag attempt, which he mentions on numerous occasions, (with quotes from Politicians, Presidents and foreign Leaders stating things along the lines of 'the only thing that could bring humanity together in brotherhood would be the threat of aliens')
as part of the 'NWO' plan to take away our freedoms and rights, similar to the aftermath of 9/11.

He died because he was a risk, his researce was thorough and he had found something close to the truth, and his credability was raised after dropping the 'controversial' extraterrestrial subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join