It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal Skulls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
anybody got anything to add? comments? apparently these should not exisit due to the way they have been carved against the natural grain of the crystal... some were found at old Maya sites and have been dated 2 - 3 thousand years old..... but they do exist so where did they come from ?????

www.crystaltiger.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'll add this... WRONG FORUM

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am new to ATS what forum should I use?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
As you can see...paranormal...

However, sad to say, the crystal skulls have already been thoroughly debunked by many...

Link

You have to look at the source of the claims..many are just looking for a buck, and when you look at their background, they aren't qualified to make the claims they are stating...they are carefully worded theories and guesses, but scientific analysis proves otherwise (modern tooling marks, etc.)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
how do you select which forum to post your subject on... Iam I just being thick!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Eh, don't sweat it. If the mods think it's the wrong topic, then they'll move it. There's no harm done, really.

As others have said, the skulls have been debunked. They're lovely pieces, and are manufactured in many countries so it's possible you can pick up a nice crystal skull for yourself. I've also run across "alien skulls" (special effects manufacture) for sale as well.

new topics

top topics

join