It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Filers Are Being Duped by the IRS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here is an excellent article from Amitakh Stanford about the IRS and the ruling elite in general which i think will interest some. It is a valuable read and a warning to any in the patriot movement, especially "non-filers." I hope i can answer any questions you may have.

Here is the link to the article on it's original website : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Here is an excerpt to, perhaps, peak your curiosity.

When I sold my property in Arizona, I was advised by professionals to hang onto every receipt pertaining to all my expenses and purchases regarding the property and other transactions to avoid being hassled by the IRS. By then, through curiosity about the portrayal of the IRS, I began to research the tax law and question many people about it. After having spent a lot of time in America over the years, I began to understand the mindset of the receipt-hoarding Americans. This hoarding obsession is not a mental illness as many foreigners think. It is not due to paranoia. The threat that the IRS could ruin somebody who has not hoarded receipts is a very real threat.

It opened my eyes to the fact that there is a movement in the United States involving people who refuse to hoard their receipts. In the process of discovering these people, I met several members of the patriot movement.

Within the patriot movement in the United States is a group of people who resist paying federal income tax because they have determined that the tax is being fraudulently assessed and collected. The main method employed by those who resist the income tax is to refuse to file any tax forms. The American federal government refers to these non-filers as "tax protestors", and has instructed its revenue agents, police, judges etc. on how to deal with them. Many could conclude that those identified as "tax protestors" are being persecuted for their opinions, beliefs, actions and inactions.

Since the term "tax protestor" is pejorative, and for lack of a better term, I will refer to these "protestors" as "non-filers". In my observation, people who enter the American non-filer movement usually fit into one of four basic categories.

The first includes people who have learned of fraud in the tax system and are repulsed that the IRS is wrongfully collecting taxes based upon a scheme that seems to violate not only the American Constitution, but also many basic rules of statutory construction.

The second category is comprised of people who have been disadvantaged by the IRS or some other governmental agency. These have become non-filers either to re-coup their losses or to retaliate against Big Brother.

The third category is made up of government employees and/or contractors who infiltrate or create non-filer groups to do undercover work for the government.

The fourth group involves people who are programmed to join the movement and cause problems within it, although these people are generally unaware that they are being subtly manipulated in this manner.

The statutes behind the American income tax scheme are referred to as the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), and a cursory reading of the IRC reveals that it is a confusing mass of thousands of pages of inconsistent sections, sub-sections, chapters, sub-chapters etc. The difficulty of interpreting this code is so notorious amongst professionals such as lawyers, accountants, bankers, financiers etc. that if the IRC were challenged in an honest court, it would undoubtedly be discarded in total as being too vague and too inconsistent to be lawfully applied. Of course, the likelihood of an American court invalidating one of the country's major revenue sources is almost nil. Therefore, all such challenges have been futile and considered as frivolous.

© 2005 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

[edit on 29-1-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

join