Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Primary Motive

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If 9/11 is a conspired misdirection to unite the US for a war effort against Iraq, why?
Is it oil?
Is history connected in some master plan for US complete control?
Is Bush secretly insane, like adolf hitler?
Is it the Military industrial complex, creating a market for death?

And most of all, who is good and who is evil?
Media: "Bush good, *terrorists* bad"
Conpirators: "Bush evil, *terrorists* innocent"
Reality: "Good and evil are subjective, and as long as the end justifies the means, perhaps it is no ones place to put either of these labels on anyone until everything is said and done."

Basically, WHY?

mod edit to remove racial slur

[edit on 2-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think Bush just has alot of pride and doesnt want to be known as the one who ruined our country so he is trying to fix it and cant. i think the terroist in iraq right now are bad and if you were there or had been there you would think so too they blow stuff up that we are trying to build like schools and hospitals and its just our tax money being blown all to peices then they wait until our troops show up at the scene and start shooting from a crowd of civilians or wait until our backs are turned and open fire but they still lose alot more than we do. I would like to hear about this U.S. plan for complete control cause im not sure what your talking about I dont want to address it until im sure about the topic.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If 9/11 is a conspired misdirection to unite the US for a war effort against Iraq, why?

Its not about Iraq alone. The actions taken in this "war on terror
" are being used to cement the NWO.

Is it oil?

No, but the oil is a nice way to deflect attention.

Is history connected in some master plan for US complete control?

The US will not have sole power. Bankers, Zionists and other dark forces will pull the strings, just as they have throughout history. But this time they will be in the open using overt tactics.

Is Bush secretly insane, like adolf hitler?

No, just stupid. He's a puppet. Nothing more.

Is it the Military industrial complex, creating a market for death?

Creating one? I think they make enough money off killing that its safe to say it was created a long time ago, and still going strong.

And most of all, who is good and who is evil?

Thats a good question. I would say people who lie are evil. Those who seek the truth and to end the tyranny are good.

Media: "Bush good, *terrorists* bad"

HOT TIP: MEDIA=BAD
As for "terrorists" any average citizen can now be classified as a terrorist.

Conpirators: "Bush evil, *terrorists* innocent"

Its only a conspiracy to those who believe the garbage thrown at you from the media. Dig a little deeper on your own. WAKE UP before its too late.

Reality: "Good and evil are subjective, and as long as the end justifies the means, perhaps it is no ones place to put either of these labels on anyone until everything is said and done."

WTF??????????
Who came up with that crap?
Killing innocent people doesn't justify anything, no matter what the outcome. If you murder then you are a murderer. Theres no grey area. And when everything is said and done, it will be to late because you didn't do anything to stop them because you wanted to wait and see the outcome. Good job

Basically, WHY?

They want power. They want control. Not over one country but the population of the world. If they gain that amount of control then we are doomed. They will enslave us, chip us, watch us and then kill us if need be because there will be nobody left to stop them.

I guess I'll end by saying people who say "Good is subjective" are not on the side getting screwed. And in this case by screwed I mean murdered, pilaged and raped. Open your eyes and seek out the truth, for once it is exposed it will set us free.

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If the Bush Administration orchestrated 9/11 with the goal of gaining support for a war in Iraq, then they failed miserably. I can't imagine how a government so able to brilliantly execute the attacks of 9/11, without a single person involved having come forward since, did such a terrible job of garnering international and domestic support for the war. They can hijack 4 planes and fly 3 of them into buildings, fooling most of the country, but they can't find any WMD in Iraq, or even plant the evidence themselves?

It just seems to me that a lot of people want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to call Bush an idiot in one breath, yet credit him with planning and carrying out the attacks of 9/11 with the next breath. They want to claim that he manipulated WMD intelligence, yet didn't have the foresight, or "intelligence", to realize that the crap would hit the fan when these weapons that he knew weren't there weren't found.

But I'm sure someone will respond with a post about the military industrial complex and how we're losing the war in Iraq on purpose and promoting a civil war on purpose so that we can make more money off of it!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

They want to call Bush an idiot in one breath, yet credit him with planning and carrying out the attacks of 9/11 with the next breath

Bush IS an idiot. And I DO NOT credit him with anything other than being just that, an idiot. He is a puppet and is being used as such.

They want to claim that he manipulated WMD intelligence, yet didn't have the foresight, or "intelligence", to realize that the crap would hit the fan when these weapons that he knew weren't there weren't found.

I don't believe the war in Iraq was about WMDs at all. Nor do I believe it was solely about the money.

I believe Bush was told to occupy Iraq by the Puppetmasters in an effort to secure artifacts from ancient Babylon. I also believe the same tactic was used in Afganistan. What better way to keep other governments prying eyes away then to limit their access to the entire country.

But if you want to argue that it wasn't about money at all, then why are American companies being hired to make huge pipelines through Afganistan? And why are American companies being given complete control over the Iraqi oil fields? Either way I believe that both these situations are being used to distract the publics attention from what is really taking place. What better way to do that then to have everybody arguing about money and oil profits that are being gained in plain sight. Everything important can then be done in secret.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Bush IS an idiot. And I DO NOT credit him with anything other than being just that, an idiot. He is a puppet and is being used as such.

That says a lot about your character. Everyone who knows Bush on a personal level knows that he's not an idiot. Regardless of your beliefs, an idiot could not become president of the United States. No matter how much pull you think his father has, an idiot could not graduate with degrees from Harvard and Yale. And if this "idiot" had a higher GPA than Al Gore, then does that make Gore a "super idiot"? Furthermore, what does that make YOU?

I believe Bush was told to occupy Iraq by the Puppetmasters in an effort to secure artifacts from ancient Babylon. I also believe the same tactic was used in Afganistan. What better way to keep other governments prying eyes away then to limit their access to the entire country.

You're kidding, right? Our government spent hundreds of billions of dollars, damaged their international credibility, and gave the lives of thousands of soldiers and even more civilians, just so they could get their hands on ARTIFACTS??? I'm guessing they were really after that stargate in Babylon, right??

But if you want to argue that it wasn't about money at all, then why are American companies being hired to make huge pipelines through Afganistan? And why are American companies being given complete control over the Iraqi oil fields? Either way I believe that both these situations are being used to distract the publics attention from what is really taking place. What better way to do that then to have everybody arguing about money and oil profits that are being gained in plain sight. Everything important can then be done in secret.

To the victor go the spoils! We've spent hundreds of billions of dollars, and the blood of thousands of our troops. Why should we then allow companies from nations like France and Russia who were completely against our efforts? The fact is, any business which we do in Iraq and Afghanistan also benefits its citizens through added jobs, tax revenue, better infrastructure, etc. Plus, its not like we invaded these countries so that we could take over all their business contracts. We invaded them so we could get our hands on that Babylonian pottery, right?!??!?!

By the way... I just noticed your screen name and it explains a lot! You need to put the bong down and clear your head for a minute. Believe me, young man, I too was once a slave to the reefer. I can't tell you how many days in a row we packed my Hulk Hogan bong, but it was in the hundreds. But now I have since matured and am seeing things more clearly. You need to stop killing off your brain cells and damaging your lungs. Then maybe you'll appreciate the irony of a pothead calling the president of the United States an "idiot!"

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Rasputin13]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Everyone who knows Bush on a personal level knows that he's not an idiot. Regardless of your beliefs, an idiot could not become president of the United States. No matter how much pull you think his father has, an idiot could not graduate with degrees from Harvard and Yale.

Wow, you know Bush on a personal level? Or more likely your taking the word of his friends (Oil tycoon billionaires involved with his family) As for getting through school, Skull and bones has quite a bit of pull. I cant think of any bonesmen that failed.

You're kidding, right? Our government spent hundreds of billions of dollars, damaged their international credibility, and gave the lives of thousands of soldiers and even more civilians, just so they could get their hands onARTIFACTS??? I'm guessing they were really after that stargate in Babylon, right??

The funny part about this statement is the fact that the Stargate has more evidence behind its existence then the whole "war on terror" has behind it. I Saddam denounced "Al Qaida", along with Bin Laden. No WMDs were found, proof exists that shows evidence for war with Iraq was fabricated. The US government pre 9-11 said that Saddam DID NOT have the resources to either build his previous arsenal back up or to attain new weapons. As for Afganistan, just ask the FBI: Is Bin Laden wanted in connection with the events that occured on September 11, 2001? Your answer will be NO, that is why on the top ten most wanted list they DELETED any references to 9-11 on his profile. Therefore the invasion of Afganistan was unjustified. Unless ofcourse you count the building of massive Oil pipelines through both countries that COULD NOT have been built unless the US controlled the country. Also the CIA must be very happy as their Opium supply is now stronger than ever after taking over Afganistan.

To the victor go the spoils!

Please tell me, What exactly are you claiming victory over?

The fact is, any business which we do in Iraq and Afghanistan also benefits its citizens through added jobs, tax revenue, better infrastructure, etc. Plus, its not like we invaded these countries so that we could take over all their business contracts.

You mean benefits the civilians left that haven't been unjustly murdered for an unjust cause. What Jobs? the Police. Didn't thousands of them abandon their post because they were targeted as collaberators with the US. Aren't they still being kidnapped and murdered. Im sure they would all like to send the people of America a nice "thak you" card

Taxes? WTF?? Who collects these taxes during complete chaos? What are you taxing? Infastructure? How can there be a stable infastructure in the middle of all this chaos? At least under Saddam people could walk in the streets without fear of snipers or bombs or American GIs shooting at them. If you didn't want to take all their business contracts, the why are you doing just that????

I can't tell you how many days in a row we packed my Hulk Hogan bong,

Ya know brother, I'd love to get my 24 inch pythons on one of these, then I'd ask it: Whatcha gonna do, when I take a nice big hit outta you, brother. That is where the power lies, brother

But now I have since matured and am seeing things more clearly.

Dude, your kidding right? Mature and Clarity. That doesn't mean blindly following the people in power. Open your eyes man, there lying to you. You put WAY too much faith in those people. Iraq is a massacre. You went on false pretenses, which have been proven, yet you still cling to the fact GW said it had good intentions. I'll leave you with one of those rare qoutes that Mr. GPA GW actually said without stuttering or screwing it up. In response to the question: Why are the people of Iraq so mad? GW's answer: Because their country is occupied, if my country was occupied, I'd be mad too.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
But I'm sure someone will respond with a post about the military industrial complex and how we're losing the war in Iraq on purpose and promoting a civil war on purpose so that we can make more money off of it!

Hmmm, I'm quite sure who the 'we' are in your statement. But I can assure you it is not me, nor anyone I know. The only we I know are the people who are getting shafted - the soldiers, the Iraqis and citizens of the world.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend the 'big boys'. I guess it's all about perspective.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How are the soliders getting shafted how are the Iraqi's getting shafted?

Who are the big boys the goverment?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Rasputin. I have a historical exercise for you.

Find examples of hmm.. 3 nations that have been invaded for humanitarian reasons. Count the US invasion of Iraq or any other nation as one, and find two more examples from history.

That's all I'm asking from you. Find 3 nations that have been invaded for humanitarian reasons and by whom.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Falkland Islands to preserve the UK citizens.
Confederate States of America (post-humously for slavery)
First Gulf War (for the People of Kuwait)
Grenada (protect residence and US students from the Maxist coup)
Bay of Pigs (failed attempt to liberate cuban exiles from Castro)
Vietnam (failed to protect the democatic South Vietnam)
Korea (at the request of South Korea)
European Theater of WW2 (US really only had a beef with Japan, but allies and all)
Somallia (Bosnia, Yogoslavia--protection and evacuations)

Take a look here for more fun facts about US Military engagements www.yuksel.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, if it wasn't clear I was asking for NON-US humanitarian invasions..

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
I'm sorry, if it wasn't clear I was asking for NON-US humanitarian invasions..

For starters, what's the point of this question? I think it would be difficult to produce such a list, as the US has done more and spent more money than just about every other nation COMBINED for humanitarian purposes. And for the purpose of this question, what is your definition of "humanitarian purposes"? I could argue that Britain's war with Nazi Germany was a humanitarian purpose as it sought to free its ally France. Maybe France and Australia had humanitarian motives when they fought in Vietnam. Maybe, as stated above by another poster, the war over the Fauklands between Great Britain and Argentina could be another example. I'm sure for the dozens of citizens of the Fauklands, and the hundreds or thousands of sheep, Margaret Thatcher was a great humanitarian for sending forces in to repell the Argentinian invaders, considering the island's inhabitants overwhelmingly wanted to stay under British control.

And by the way, you weren't clear. Nowhere in your original question did you say it had to be non-US invasions. In fact, you even went as far as to say that I could count the US invasion of Iraq as one of my three listed invasions. Still, I fail to see the purpose of this "exercise" anyway. If I were allowed to count US invasions then I would have absolutely no problem coming up with three. Although I'm sure the America-hating members of ATS would have little trouble coming up with reasons why the US really invaded those countries, according to them.

(Edited for spelling error...)

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Rasputin13]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, yes, I said that one of the three could be any US invasion, (with humanitarian reasoning behind it), but my phrasing didn't make it clear enough.

I'm just curious as to history.. Any example where the invading force stated that they did so for the good of the people they were invading..

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
I'm sorry, yes, I said that one of the three could be any US invasion, (with humanitarian reasoning behind it), but my phrasing didn't make it clear enough.

I'm just curious as to history.. Any example where the invading force stated that they did so for the good of the people they were invading..

Well, if you're looking for historic examples of the invading force saying that they were invading a nation or area for the good of its people, you shouldn't have much trouble. I'm sure that excuse has been around as long as warfare has been. Finding examples where the claims were actually true would be a lot harder.

And I just noticed an interesting article that I think members like "Chronic_Blaze" should check out. It has to do with the first oil contracts in Iraq being given to countres like China and India. That seems pretty foolish of us if we were only invading and occupying Iraq for the oil. But at least we still have the exclusive rights to that Star Gate!!!

And Iraq's big oil contracts go to...

top topics

join