It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are ufos time machines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
im just curios to see some of peoples responses as to what ufos really are?

1) extra terestrial vehicles
2) time machines "human biengs from the future"
3)man made secret aircraft
4)space junk

who knows it could be all 4 in my opinion. i just hope i get to see full disclosure i think it would be a much needed shot in the arm for the majority of the population. i think be would be very exited and acually work harder making them more porductive. everyone would benifit

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They are probably all the things you mentioned plus..........

Overactive imagination products
Paranormal events
hoaxes
interdeminsional runabouts
celestial anomalies
swampgas
Venus

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I fully believe that UFOs are most likely time machines. They are occupied by our great-great-great (etc etc) grandchildren who are coming back to study themselves. That's my thought on it. I have no proof. It's just what I think.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Uhmm mods? This is almost an exact repeat of a thread earlier ....can we combine and lock please?

Thank You ,

Dango

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I suppose it all depends on what you think "time" is.

Do you think time is like a little one-way street that you travel along, where "now" is your current location, and the past and future are pretty much the same as the present, except you're not "there?" What if time isn't like that at all? What if we only perceive time that way because that's how we evolved?

Maybe it's not as simple as Marty McFly makes it look.

Rather than time being a road or a string you follow along, imagine that time is like an ocean, where you can go forward along a straight line, or you can go forward and back or sideways or up and down, too. And if you move in the correct direction, you might even jump completely out of the ocean, altogether.

Or maybe time is like a balloon, and your existence is like the surface of the balloon. The surface is all that you experience and know, and the expansion of the "size" of the balloon is what you perceive as "time." The balloon can also shrink. Would you perceive that as moving backwards in time? And what about the rest of the universe around you? The air you float around in? If you could step outside of yourself, would you see all the dimensions surrounding the balloon? You'd have the in/out dimension, the separate dimensional planes created by the outside and inside surfaces of the balloon, the three dimensions of "air" the balloon floats in, both inside of the balloon and outside it, the dimension of the perceived difference between yourself and your consciousness balloon, and so on. How many possible dimensions is that so far... twelve?

It would be nice if time and the universe were as simple as a little car traveling on a road. But I suspect it might be more complicated than that. It might literally be even more complicated than we can imagine.

Are UFOs time machines? Maybe. But probably not in the way you're thinking.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
U.F.O.'s are most likely E.T. vechiles from another Solar System. Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system located about 39 light years away from Earth. It is located in the constellation Reticulum, and is visible to the unaided eye under very dark skies. Because of the southerly location of the system, it is not visible north of the tropics.
Characteristics
Originally thought to be old galactic halo Population II subdwarfs, the two stars are now thought to be younger galactic disk stars, but still considerably older than the Sun, perhaps as much as 8 billion years old. They belong to the Zeta Herculis stellar moving group. Both stars share similar proper motions and distances confirming that they indeed form a wide binary star. The stars are approximately 9,000 AU apart. The stars revolve around each other once in over a million years.

The stars, designated Zeti1 Reticuli and Zeta2 Reticuli, are both yellow dwarf (main sequence) stars remarkably similar to our Sun. No close-in giant planets have been detected around either of the components, making Earth-like terrestrial planets possible. However, the stars are only 60% as enriched with metals as the Sun. Small, terrestrial planets around less metal-rich stars are less likely according to our current knowledge, though gas giant development is not impeded by this.

Zeta1 Reticuli is slightly less massive and luminous than the Sun. Spectral class of the star is G2.5 V.

Zeta2 Reticuli has a very similar mass and luminosity to our Sun. The spectral type of the star is G1 V. The star was suspected to have a close stellar companion, but it was deemed to be an instrument artifact.

On September 20, 1996 an extrasolar planet was announced orbiting the star. The planet would have a short orbit (0.14 AU) and mass of about 27% that of Jupiter. However, the discovery was quickly retracted as the signal was shown to be caused by pulsations of the star.

Cultural Importance

Zeta Reticuli system has gained significant popularity because of its connection with ufology.

It is often alleged that Zeta Reticuli is home to an alien civilization that has been visiting Earth and abducting humans for various reasons, those more commonly referred to as the Greys. This belief stems from the claimed Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961. Years later, under hypnosis, Betty Hill drew a star map purported to show the relative positions of the aliens' home star and the Sun.

UFO researcher Marjorie Fish soon claimed that the map indicated Zeta Reticuli as the aliens' home, although sceptics have pointed out that the map is too vague to accurately pinpoint any particular star at all.

In an interview for a television documentary, Bob Lazar, the man who first described Area 51 as a secret UFO research facility, suggested that the UFO which he claimed to have helped reverse-engineer may have come from the vicinity of Zeta Reticuli.

Another theory which involves Zeta Reticuli, is the claim that there was a secret exchange program ("Project Serpo") of 12 men from Earth traveling to Serpo, allegedly a planet in Zeta Reticuli.
Respectfully,
Fasano313

new topics

top topics

join