It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honolulu UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I've seached and am probably pathetic, yet i cannot find what Drudge is reporting, so here it is:

Drudge: MORE: Two lights circling in sky over Honolulu...

KHON: UFO’s seen over South Shore sky

Honolulu resident Peter Hollingworth described it as two lights circling in the sky, about 45 degrees above the horizon.

Video of one of the lights was recorded from the KHON 2 SkyCam.

“These two little fireballs with a stream behind it,” said Hollingworth. “Looked kind of like a shooting start but it just kept going. They changed directions a few times, at first it was coming in then it turned, then it went out then it came back in again"

Hollingworth was surfing with his 12 year old son when the unexpected show began.

“I was a little concerned. I told him come over and sit with me - this might be the last surf session we ever have together because this thing's coming straight for Honolulu. It looked deadly to me it was kind of spooky.”

More here: www.khon2.com...

I'm interested in what appeares to be increasing sightings of UFOs. am i way off?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Floh]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think someone has already posted about this incident. But yeah, seems like more UFO sightings recently.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I seldom post but have been following the O'Hare sighting keenly. this is a grabber for me.

i apologise if rthere is a thread already running.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
WATCH MSNBC RIGHT NOW. WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MINUTES THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THIS UFO SIGHTING.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thanks, floh, but there is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further commentary to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closing ...

top topics

join