It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on the rash of recent "UFO sightings"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My take on the rash of recent "UFO sightings"

Here is my take on the recent rash of global "UFO sightings" sparked by the Chicago O'Hare Airport sightings by pilots and United Airlines employees who claimed to have witnessed a metallic disc-shaped object hovering over the airport:

On the subject of UFOs in general, I was interviewed two years ago and here is my answer to the question (which I still hold today).
What do you believe is behind the UFO phenomena?
My answer:

I have researched the "UFO phenomena" for almost 45 years and have read hundreds and hundreds of sighting reports, analyzed hundreds of documents, seen many many footages of sightings, personally experienced a few sightings which I could not readily explain, interviewed hundreds of eyewitnesses (including some so-called "abductees") and traveled far and wide to many sightings locations in both Japan and the United States. (I even visited Mexico, Chile and Argentina).

Surprising as it may sound, after all these personal efforts of many years, I cannot even come close to declaring what is behind the UFO phenomena. It still remains a mystery to me.

However, after all these years, the bottom line in my view is that we have yet to come up with a single physical, solid, hard, tangible, irrefutable evidence to prove that the UFO phenomena are physical manifestations of physical extraterrestrial intelligent entities from beyond this earth.

I am not saying that the UFO phenomena do not exist. I am simply saying that empirical science, the only discipline available so far that we can rely on to determine a physical existence of a phenomenon, has not come up with any concrete evidence to prove beyond a shadow of doubt that "UFOs" are "nuts-and-bolts" physical craft operated or manipulated and occupied by physical entities from advanced extraterrestrial civilizations. This is why I came to believe that the entire phenomena could even be some form of religious manifestations or religious manipulations by a power which we cannot comprehend simply by physical pursuit, a power which apparently is capable of presenting an "instant" (but only "temporary") "appearance" or "illusion" of being a physical phenomenon to the observer. Some suggest that it could even be a momentary, holographic instrusion from "parallel intelligence" Some others even suggest that it coud be perhaps some form of "time-slip", interdimensional "accident". We just don't have the answer.

CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NETWORK

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 1/29/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
However, after all these years, the bottom line in my view is that we have yet to come up with a single physical, solid, hard, tangible, irrefutable evidence to prove that the UFO phenomena are physical manifestations of physical extraterrestrial intelligent entities from beyond this earth.

I'm with you there. I have come to some of the same conjectures as you have, however I might go somewhat further in that I think UFOs might be a symptom of something much larger then we'll be able to comprehend. I dont think the ETH has gotten us anywhere. It's definitely time to examine some other possibilities.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
First of all, welcome to ATS.

Excellent post, and not just because I happen to completely agree with you.

One thing that piques my interest above all else in what you've posted. I went to your link, where there's another link to an interview you apparently did with Major Jack Downing. Is that correct? You actually interviewed Major Jack?

Was that in person?

Do you have any idea where he is today?

[Edit for spelling]

[edit on 1/29/2007 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I personally don't believe there is a recent rash of sightings. Apart from the O'Hare incident, everything reported in the last few weeks is just more of the same "missidentified flying objects".

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey mate, I agree with what your saying.

I myself have seen two possible ufo's, ive had a meteor fly directly over my head at about 500ft sounding like a tornado fighter jet taking off, and like yourself i have read many many ufo books and seen lots of ufo footage. As for travelling, unfortunately i have not had the chance apart from visiting dechmont law on many occasions, including the day after the initial attempted abduction: www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk...'s/dechmont.html

As well as taking a tour of the ET highway but getting no where near to A51 or S4.

All I can now is, yes the sightings are becoming more frequent, and i think we are getting a lot closer to the truth / disclosure.

I believe this due to the following:

1: The American Economy, the dollar is worth nothing now and can only get worse. The Americans NEED to act on this and act on this they will.

2: war in the middle east is once again rearing it ugly head, and if we head into Iran ( i say we as you know the UK SAS and Marine teams will stand side by side with the Americans) then we are most deffinetly on the brink of a possible nuclear attack / strike.

3: dirty bombs are now a serious possibility due to the easter block break up, nukes going missing in russia, nuklear pakistan etc.

4: North Korea, need i say more...

Weve all read about American nuclear silo's getting paid a visit by our UFO counterparts in the early 40s / 50s, Silos being disabled, Nukes going to ready status whilst mysterious objects hover overhead etc.

We are here for a purpose, whatever drives these ufo sightings is aware of this, and will not let us wipe each other out with nuclear strikes.

I think were are close are were going to get to all out war in the next decade or two, so i belive we will all see something unwordly in the next 20 years or so.

Im no prophet, i look at cold hard facts.

The UK themselves has raised the age of enlistment to the forces to 35, so we are gearing up for something big.

Im lucky i stay in scotland and have easy access to very mountainous regions, but hey, ive got two nuclear power stations close by, as well as faslane nuclear submarine base, so whatever comes for the rest of you will come for me as well.

These are very exciting times, theres a lot going on in the world, and a lot going on in the skies.

Just my two cents worth. ( or two pence worth for all us scots / ukers
)

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Norio Hayakawa, on your website you have a link for a contractor you say work at area 51. do you know anyone currently working there?

also did you know phil schneider when he was doing his lectures back a decade ago? i believe you were speaking back around that time.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sometime back I posted my theory why 'experiences' typically are described in dramatically different terms and very different results.

They are manifestations of naturally occurring phenomena. Each generated and influenced by the gender, age, health, culture, etc.....of the individual experiencer.

Yes, but MrPenny, what about the 'abduction' scenario, that seems to have many shared features from case to case?

Good question; I don't have a good mechanism for fitting that into my theory, but I'm working on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
All I can now is, yes the sightings are becoming more frequent, and i think we are getting a lot closer to the truth / disclosure. I believe this due to the following:
1: The American Economy, the dollar is worth nothing now and can only get worse. The Americans NEED to act on this and act on this they will.

Worse than nothing? I doubt it. Actually the USD is on an even keel and has held about the same exchange rate to the GBP and Euro for an extended period of time, with a few dips and peaks. The USD is still running far higher than the currencies of Canada, Mexico and Australia, to name a few. In truth, I've been waiting for the Dollar to go belly-up for nearly 2 years, ever since the doomsayers out there started proclaiming its imminent demise — you see, when the Dollar tanks, the price of Gold inversely goes through the roof, and I'm invested in gold. So I have much to gain when the USD bottoms out... As it stands, Gold has not gained substantially in almost 2 years, one indication that the USD is holding its own, thank you.

2: war in the middle east is once again rearing it ugly head, and if we head into Iran ( i say we as you know the UK SAS and Marine teams will stand side by side with the Americans) then we are most deffinetly on the brink of a possible nuclear attack / strike.

More mumbo jumbo. It was boastful WMD talk in the Middle East that led to Iraq's obliteration, remember. We (the USA and Coalition) did not invent the rumors of Iraq's WMD stockpiles. Saddam bragged about his WMD, ejected U.N. weapons inspectors, and swore up and down that any invading Coalition forces would face annihilation. Pretty much the same sabre-rattling we hear from Iran today. Fortunately, we have installed this convenient little nuclear platform called Israel right there on Iran's doorstep. Any nuclear threat from Iran will first incur the wrath of the Jewish State. And they aren't afraid to act, if we let them.

3: dirty bombs are now a serious possibility due to the easter block break up, nukes going missing in russia, nuklear pakistan etc.

This is another overblown myth. The less publicized fact is that all nuclear weapons — from tactical missiles to suitcase bombs — require regular maintenance. They do have a shelf life, you can't just hide one in your basement for a rainy day. The greater likelihood is not that terrorists will deploy nuclear weapons on their intended targets, but that any terrorists will irradiate themselves through mishandling of those dangerous materials long before they reach their targets.

4: North Korea, need i say more...

Yes, you need say more. Inasmuch as China's expanding economy is wholly dependent upon trade and corporate outsourcing from America and America's allies, it is highly unlikely that China will permit North Korea to even sneeze in the direction of the USA. Just let Eastern Asia take care of Eastern Asia, okay?

We are here for a purpose, whatever drives these ufo sightings is aware of this, and will not let us wipe each other out with nuclear strikes.

Ouch. I hate to burst your bubble, but there are a great many folks in Hiroshima and Nagasaki who would very quickly throw that last contention out the window. Remember, UFOs have been flitting around Earth throughout all recorded history, and they had plenty of clues in the mid-1940s that we were going to test our nuclear technology on Japan.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

I went to your link, where there's another link to an interview you apparently did with Major Jack Downing. Is that correct? You actually interviewed Major Jack?

Was that in person?

Do you have any idea where he is today?

[edit on 1/29/2007 by yeahright]

Yes, sir. I actually interviewed Major Jack Downing in person. I had a long chat with him. It was quite fascinating. He was more curious about me, though, than anything. (LOL) I had chats with him several times in the span of about a month.
Then, he just suddenly disappeared from the scene.
I haven't heard not a word of his whereabouts, since.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Norio Hayakawa, on your website you have a link for a contractor you say work at area 51. do you know anyone currently working there?

also did you know phil schneider when he was doing his lectures back a decade ago? i believe you were speaking back around that time.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by andy1033]

To answer your questions, sir:

First of all, I do not know anyone who works there at the base.
You were referring to:How to apply for a career at defense contractor conglomerate R & D sites, such as at AREA 51

Aside from the above, I highly recommend a website created by former employees of various projects at AREA 51. The complete accurate history of AREA 51 can be seen there:

url=http://www.roadrunnersinternationale.com]Roadrunners Internationale, a site created by former personnel of Area 51[/url]

As far as Phil Schneider is concerned, even though he was supposedly giving lectures about a decade ago (around the same time that I was giving lectures for various groups and venues), I had not even heard of him name then. It was only fairly recently that I heard of Phil Schneider.

Roadrunners Internationale, a site created by former personnel of Area 51

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok Doc Velocity,

As i said in my post, this is MY opinion on this subject at the moment, now lets hear yours..

Or do you not have one and are happy picking and prodding around other peoples remarks??

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

As i said in my post, this is MY opinion on this subject at the moment, now lets hear yours... Or do you not have one and are happy picking and prodding around other peoples remarks??

I always have an opinion, but I typically buttress my opinions with facts, unlike a great majority of posters here and elsewhere. Under the guise of expressing your opinion, you were perpetuating myths — about the U.S. economy, about an imminent invasion of Iran, etc — and I was there to challenge you. Simple.

Now, what is my take on the recent rash of UFO sightings? It's a media cycle. When news runs slow, when the various news outlets run short of "real news" (such as war and politics and global warming), they tend to scrape the bottom of the barrel and come up with paranormal phenomena.

There are UFO sightings everyday, ghost lights are photographed with regularity, psychics are always predicting earthquakes, ducks fall out of the sky with alarming frequency, and so forth. On any given day, there is no lack of paranormal activity; indeed, it's an ongoing industry. Yet, the general population only hears about these oddities every other month or so, and usually in a dismissive, tongue-in-cheek fashion.

The difference is that paranormal activity is not considered newsworthy by the major news media. It doesn't affect the great majority of the populace, so it doesn't receive 24-7 coverage. But, when "real news" dries up, they trot out something sensational to fill in the gap, and that something is paranormal phenomena. It thrills many folks, frightens others, and keeps the audience at attention until more substantial "real news" stories develop. UFO reportage is like cartoons for grown-ups, see?

So, I don't perceive this as a "rash of UFO sightings"; I perceive it as a slow month at the news desk.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All I can write is don't give up.

I have tried myself to tell people that they are looking in the wrong direction. We need to focus on our waters and use low frequency wave lengths.

While I am at it I will repeat this again because I do feel it is important:

The breathing apparatus is what is in the nose and they activate it when they take you where you can not breathe the air.

The audio/visual is implanted in through your right ear.

The tracking device is located in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe. I was shown this it is square and black and he said they had to greatly magnify it for me to see. I visual saw a large number but this is the one thing I was not allowed to remember all I can say it was a large number to me. and I was told it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine. I was told we would have to use our most sophisicated equipment to locate it and we still wouldn't be sure but we can locate it.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Norio,

It certainly is a breath of fresh air to have someone credible answering questions on ATS for a change. Unfortunately too many people get sucked (or led) into many of these stories simply because someone can spin a tale.

Although I wasn't around when you were here before I do welcome you now and hope that you can post more often.

All my best to you!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yes, sir. I actually interviewed Major Jack Downing in person. I had a long chat with him. It was quite fascinating. He was more curious about me, though, than anything. (LOL) I had chats with him several times in the span of about a month.
Then, he just suddenly disappeared from the scene.
I haven't heard not a word of his whereabouts, since.

Well that bums me out. Although it's coincident with what I've heard elsewhere. If I could pick one guy in this field to sit down with and talk to in person, candidly and at length, it would be him.

Thanks for your response, and I look forward to your continued participation. It would appear you have much to share that would be received with great interest.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
jb you will also be surprised when the day comes and it will come. You need to expand yourself.

I didn't write that meaning to sound harsh but it is real and one day you will know.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes, sir. I actually interviewed Major Jack Downing in person. I had a long chat with him.

Would you be willing to share some of that interview with us?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
jb you will also be surprised when the day comes and it will come. You need to expand yourself.

I didn't write that meaning to sound harsh but it is real and one day you will know.

Expand myself? You don't know me.

Don't try to assume you have me pegged. There are some abductees and stories that I find to be quite credible but I'm not going to be taken in when I see obvious problems with many of these claims.

You would be blown away by the things I know.

By the way, IF you thought I was directing my above post at you then you were mistaken. There are bigger fish in the pond and that's by no means an insult to you.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by observe50

Expand myself? You don't know me.

Don't try to assume you have me pegged. There are some abductees and stories that I find to be quite credible but I'm not going to be taken in when I see obvious problems with many of these claims.

You would be blown away by the things I know.

By the way, IF you thought I was directing my above post at you then you were mistaken. There are bigger fish in the pond and that's by no means an insult to you.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by jbondo]

You are both insulting each other and then saying you are Not. Be friends, We have to live together for ever,

Blow us away with the things you know.

As for proof: proof is Every where and No where. There is No need to look

[edit on 30-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If what I wrote sounded like an insult I do apologize it really was not meant that way.I did not think you were directing that at me and yes there are bigger fish in the pond.

I don't peg anyone but I will say I do hope you start a thread of your own with what you know for I am interested in what "YOU" know.

I will not explain how I meant to expand your mind because I have a feeling I will be putting my foot where it doesn't belong.

I am not here to argue with you I'm to old to get into that but I am waiting to be blown away by what you know.

Sincerely

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join