It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hi guys
listen up, ive found a great website, with loads of info about 911 and much more.
go to
www.iamthewitness.com...
it was set up by a guy named daryl bradford smith, he was sck of what was happening to america, so he decided to do something about it.
especially check out his interview section.

Happy hunting

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this website. I will add that I think the information on the website is important, and I am interested to know about his views towards Alex Jones. Daryl Smith thinks Alex Jones is a hardcore zionist shill, which I think is a bit overexaggerated. I think Alex Jones is more keen to not getting the Jews too pissed off. Smith criticized this of course, but we're not criticizing him not talking about the Holocaust (it's illegal where he is), and so for Alex to not say "Zionist" over and over again is also somewhat excusable because it's quasi-illegal, or at least not socially acceptable. I plead ignorance on this point, and it's annoying to see truth tellers squabbling with each other. If Smith is right about Jones, that would be the uncovering of a lifetime, but if he is wrong, Smith will just look like a fool,

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahooagain
listen up, ive found a great website,

Great if you like anti jew, Man did not land on the moon, the jews are responsible for everything bad kooky websites!

Everyone he does not like is a crypto cew or crypto zionist

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Smith is a real gadfly's gadfly. I think he has a radio program still, on the internet, but I'm not sure. I looked into his stuff a while ago and found it interesting but, as dereks says, all soaked in "I'm not gonna take it anymore" exasperation with Israel and the Zionists.

If I remember, he has some kind of health issue that causes him a great deal of irritation. He's referred to it on his radio program and mentioned that few people can stand to be around him for long, or that he can stand to be around few people for long. He's had fallings out with former allies with similar views.

He's like a character right out of a Robert Crumb comic strip. Coincidentally Crumb also lives in France. I think these malcontent types find comfort when they land in a place where they don't know what anyone else is talking about. Just my theory.

I like the guy as a "type", sort of in the way that Howard Stern loves guys who are out of control (Artie Lange for example). I love a guy who is so opinionated, with opinions that drive most people crazy, that he literally cannot maintain personal friendships and is willing to break off with people at the drop of a hat. I think, from what I have gleaned from listening to him that I am only slightly exaggerating here.

I love free speech when it is backed up with something more than one's inherited bigotry. Daryl Smith is like a rare orchid of free speech, in the same way that Crumb is, fascinating but also obscene and repulsive too,and almost more interesting for who he is than what he says. I'm glad I was exposed to him at one time but I don't pay attention to him now.

He's too much of a one trick (anti-zionism) pony.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahooagain
hi guys
listen up, ive found a great website, with loads of info about 911 and much more.
go to
www.iamthewitness.com...
it was set up by a guy named daryl bradford smith, he was sck of what was happening to america, so he decided to do something about it.
especially check out his interview section.

Happy hunting

This is a nasty hate-filled little website.

It claims " We are prejudiced only against criminals " and then launches into this :-

"Here is an exhaustive list proving, once and for all, that the radical homosexual movement in the United States is a Jewish movement. Jews created it and run it from top to bottom. They are pushing the perversion and degeneracy that is spreading disease, sin and sickness through America like a wildfire. "

Is it a crime to be a Jew in the US ? Is it a crime to be homosexual in the US ? Is it a crime to be a Jewish homosexual in the US ?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Is it a crime to be a Jew in the US ? Is it a crime to be homosexual in the US ? Is it a crime to be a Jewish homosexual in the US ?

And when people like me are finally put up against the wall for being a shill for the zio-Bush-warmongering-9/11 perps will I be shot before or after the gay Jews?

new topics

top topics

join