It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro-Palooza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Castro-Paloooza

No, I didn’t make that up. It’s the title to the story.

The world knows that Fidel Castro is seriously ill (no matter what the leader of Venezuela says). The city of Miami is making plans for a huge death party. It will be in the Orange Bowl when Castro dies. The city commission appointed a committee for the purpose of planning the event. This isn’t a new thing. The city has wanted to have a party, but now that the death of Castro seems to be near, plans are in full swing. Cuban Americans are on the City Commission and it seems that this party has wide support among Cuban Americans.

Read more here -
Castro-Paloooza

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This will probably be the party of a lifetime!

Those people will be so happy he's dead it'll probably drag on for at least a week. Too bad I won't be there!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No one cares about this? I'm shocked. I figured this would be a heady discussion. Local US gov't planning death party? Where are all the anti-Americans?
Oh well. Party on, Miami!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
this is all over the news and local shows here in south florida.

any excuses for a party I tell you, be assured I'm staying out of miami when they officially celebrate his death.

Imo I don't believe in "death celebrations" and think this is wrong and depicts the Cuban population here in a negative light, but what do I do know, Miami is the Banana Republic after all, even if they don't organize the people will take to the streets in Little Havana.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Orange Bowl is too small and if it takes place in Little Havana, I fear some are going to get drunk and end up damging cars buses or whatever. Not a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join