It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Another great post Esoteric.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Another great post Esoteric.

Keep up the good work.

There doesn't seem to be much middle ground concerning the methods i follow (others lead).

People either scan over it without making a comment.. ..

Or people think it makes little or no sense.....

Or people praise my effort for sharing ....

Perhaps it is something i'm doing wrong with the presentation of the information?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think it stems from the fact that very few if anyone else on this board make the same connections you do.

I get what your trying to say about subconscious connections and likes but post after post of the same language debate wears thin.

Life is full of interconnections, but sometimes things are random. DOnt try to analyze it, just live with it, enjoy the randomness for once instead of looking for the connection.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ET have you ever played the game Mad Gab? I think you would kick ass at it, lol.

Anyways i was just watching a 9/11 documentary and came up with this one:

"On July 3rd, 1979, the CIA gave birth to Islamic Fundamentalism when President Carter signed a directive for US Intelligence to provide radical islamic thinking and arms to Afghan fighters, before the Soviet Union invaded." -Documented in a 1998 interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carter's National Security Advisor

"Islamic Fundamentalism" or "Fund a mentalism" ?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
sigh + ants = science?

David Wulf, a psychologist at Wheaton College, Massachusetts, suggests that current brain imaging studies, along with the consistency of spiritual experiences across cultures, history, and religions, "suggest a common core that is likely a reflection of structures and processes in the human brain", .....

Source / Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

"God Gene":

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join