It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh god, what if every single poster on this forum is actually Esoteric Teacher, and this is all an elaborate web of conspiracies to lure me in.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Once again you are wrong, and once again I find myself teaching you about the English language. Here let me enlighten you, yet again, then soon after I will put you on ignore for being completely wrong 24/7.

"Information" is not structured the same as other words. It may appear to your mind (since your mind loves to recognize familiar objects) that the word "information" should be split like you said "in-formation", but your mind does not take the meaning of the word into consideration. Hence the reason you are wrong all the time.

Let me explain.

This is how the word is structured....

inform-ation

Inform = verb
-ation = suffix

Inform = dictionary.reference.com...

-ation = dictionary.reference.com...

Once again.. I will not accept illogical RANT as answers to questions.

Let Us break down inform. Verb: In-form.--> Explained in previous posts.

If you have felt attacked or off-ended in any way, I extend my apologies. Attack is a cry for help, We assist each other, I am merely here learning just as We all are.

Ignoring is an option and an opinion, yet ignore can Not Be ignored. What does ignoring do for Us? Does it really solve any problems, or does it leave them ignored? Ignoring does Not benefit learning.

Learning is never ill logical, yet ill logicalities are logical, if Not, their ill logical conclusions could Not logically Be reached.

The intent is to reveal to Humanity that We are all unique and free to evolve in Our own ways, yet together.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

In Existence, imagination is Every thing.

Look around, imagination is what built this world and imagination is what built the language and will continue to. It is okay to have fun with the words and learn from the words, when We observe the words We learn from Ourselves; We develop the language and the language develops Us, the intent is to evolve the langauge as We evolve.

Thank you for all of your assistance, I injoy learning with, from and of you

[edit on 1-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Let Us break down inform. In-form. Now read previous posts.

Ok, lets do that. This is what you said:

2.) The Latin pre-fix In- meaning Not. Not formed

The only time "inform" means "not formed" is when it is an adjective. But in the word "information" it is a verb. Meaning to give or impart knowledge of a fact or circumstance. That means the prefix "in" is "verb-formitive" meaning it is "in-1", meaning the english deffinition of "in", not "out" like you claimed in your quote.

dictionary.reference.com...

You are still wrong...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ignoring is an option and an opinion, yet ignore can Not Be ignored. What does ignoring do for Us? Does it really solve any problems, or does it leave them ignored? Ignoring does Not benefit learning.

The ignore button to the left

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I do Not deny that I am him and I do Not deny that I am you or any other Human on this planet. I take responsibility for Every thing that We do, responsibility is in the hands of the all ready coalesced World, Not a select individualized few.

Well I deny that you are me, because if you were me, that would mean I was part of the reason you are posting illogical, inaccurate, rants, when I am not part of the reason. You are the only one in control of your useless rants.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

Originally posted by yeahright
I believe he's proven to be open to civil discourse.

Your beliefs are wrong, the problem is he is not open to civil discourse. He also is hanging on to a flawed theory, even after multiple flaws have been pointed out, and scientific explanations revealed.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps not. Ultimatley i would agree that it is the choice of the individual to either accept in part, or not that my theory (which is adopted from others) holds any water or not.

Perhaps people do not believe that they are attacking my credibility, my character, and my integrity because they are influenced to do so. I on the other hand cannot ignore that i have been accused of being both telling lies and being anal because people believe i am being anal and telling lies, but i think people may be influenced to make such accusations because i anal lies ..... analyze

Perhaps i am being accused because it may seem like i am up to my same old antics, but perhaps there is something here more than just sem antics ..... semantics.

Aparently some people do not see Ape pair ant lie in the word apparently.
OR .... Ape parent lie

I know for a fact that language is created by a mind that is not consciously aware of the overwhelming majority of itself. And i cannot easily dissregard that that which names the things we name does not recieve some level of influence from the majority of it's mind.

We think with a seperated mind, we name with a seperated mind, and are we consciously listening to the rest of our mind?

In most cases, in my opinion ... no.

open our eye on our opinion, and convince ourselves we know ourselves. Without knowing ourselves, and what motivates ourselves to react to certain stimuli in the manner we do, then what do we have for comparison when judging reality objectively as we do?

And what reality are we judging objectivley when we do not have first hand knowledge of our environment, rather our subconscious does, since it recieves all incoming sensory input first, not our conscious mind.

I have not seen enough contradiction in what is known to deter me from this brand of logic.

Science, although a noble discipline, is still nothing more than a series of corrected mistakes.

And everything that is considered science fact, was first considered science fiction. Science fiction is conditioning to asking the questions no one has asked. Science fiction is a manditory pre-requisite for science fact. A good example is Sir Isaac Newton. He did not become famous for noticing that an apple fell from the tree, but rather because he followed up on a question he asked himself: "If the apple falls from the tree, why doesn't the moon?". And that is the question that served as a catalyst for his path of logic, and finding plausible answers to the nature of gravity's causes and effects.

I can acknowledge that many people do not subscribe to my brand of thinking, and i openly admit i certainly think "outside the box", to say it mildly.

But i promise, i am this persistant because i truly believe that there is some level of truth in it. I can not as easily dismiss what exists, even though the cause that leads to the effect is in question.

Swat, you refute that there is an effect, even though faced with exapmles of a descernable pattern, and descernable patterns, and the justification for having considered it.

I can respect that, and i do take your words under advisement, i assure you.

But i do not think i am outside the bounds of the intentions of what ATS is supposed to be about. I have collaboritive and supportive evidence that as of yet is not totally debunk in my view. I offer this thread up as speculative, and i enjoy the collaboration i receive, both positive and negative criticism can be a productive and healthy experience.

Originally posted by SWAT Life
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.

I'm not sure if the founder of ATS would agree with you:

Simon Gray's (ATS Managing partner) email signature:

"The internet's most popular destination for the collaborative discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories and other "alternative topics".

Thanks for the input,
john

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I will treat you as I would treat my self. Patience, love, compassion, and aware that intentions mold future, past (the illusion of time) and reality.

Perfect. "Intentions mold future".

I also believe they mold the way individuals percieve reality. Because i believe it is our intentions that regulate what information is presented to the conscious by the subconscious. Perhaps behind the instinct of self preservation lies another instinct that is more powerful ..... species preservation ...... unless nature would have more reverence for an individual rather than it's ability to propagate itself.

Edit to add:
"You have voted LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am merely here learning just as We all are.

As am i.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
consequence

phonetically:

konsikwens

reversed:

snewkisnok

s = plurality
newk = nuke
is = is
nok = knock

plural nuke is knock ..... knock on what?

phonetically:

konsikwens

reversed:

snewkisnok

plural new kiss knock

c = see
o = time
n = in
s = plural
seq = seek
q = time stopper
u = you
que = cue
n = in
ce = see (or C.E.)

see time in plural, seek time stopper you cue in see

reversed phonetically and into correct grammar:

ease nuke keys knock?

just some thoughts.
thanks,
john paul

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Eve = EV
I.D. = Id, identity, identify
ants = ants.

Ev id ants?

evidance or evidence?

usurp ant

u surp ant

u surpant

u serpant?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
According to the research of Masonic authors Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas, of which to my knowledge has not been disproven:

The Hopi word for ant is anu. In the same language naki means friend

Source/Link:
www.book-of-thoth.com...
Anu = Ant
Naki = Friend

But we are familiar with the term Anunnaki through a supposedly totally unconnected source, ancient Sumeria:
Source/Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki) are a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities related to, and in some cases overlapping with, the Annuna (the 'Fifty Great Gods') and the Igigi (minor gods). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'[1] or 'princely offspring'[2].

According to later Babylonian myth, the Anunnaki were the children of Anu and Ki, brother and sister gods, themselves the children of Anshar and Kishar (Skypivot and Earthpivot, the Celestial poles). Anshar and Kishar were the children of Lahm and Lahmu ("the muddy ones"), names given to the gatekeepers of the Abzu temple at Eridu, the site at which the Creation was thought to have occurred. The head of the Anunnaki council was the Great Anu, (rather than being just a sky god, Anu in Sumerian actually means "sky"), of Uruk and the other members were his offspring. His place was taken by Enlil, (En=lord, lil=wind,air), who at some time was thought to have separated heaven and earth. This resulted in an ongoing dispute between Enlil of Nippur and his half brother Enki of Eridu regarding the legitimacy of Enlil's assumption of leadership. Enki, (En=lord, Ki=Earth), in addition to being the God of fresh water, was also God of wisdom and magic, regarded by some as an alchemist. When the Igigi went on strike and refused to continue to work maintaining the universe, on the Shappatu (Hebrew. shabbat, Eng. sabbath) Enki created humankind to assume responsibility for the tasks the Gods no longer performed.

The Anunnaki were the High Council of the Gods, and Anu's companions. They were distributed through the Earth and the Underworld. The best known of them were Asaru, Asarualim, Asarualimnunna, Asaruludu, En-Ki (Ea for the Akkadians), Namru, Namtillaku and Tutu.

A conventional analysis of Sumerian religious practice can be found in A. Leo Oppenheim's book, Ancient Mesopotamia: Portrait of a Dead Civilization, a revised edition of which was published in 1976. Unlike popular fantasies of pseudoarchaeology, Oppenheim cautions against overconfident and sweeping interpretations of the gods of a "lost civilization".

Ancient astronaut theory
Though it is discounted by many scholars, some ancient astronaut theorists such as Zecharia Sitchin (q.v.), Laurence Gardner and David Icke claim that the Anunnaki were in fact extra-terrestrials who came to Earth in antiquity and created or tampered with the genetic makeup of primitive mankind. They propose various readings of the word, two of which are "anu-na-ki" and "an-unnak-ki", both translated something like 'those who came from heaven to Earth'.[3] (Very similar to the Raëlian translation of Elohim.)

Ancient Sumerian seal depicting the Anunnaki:

A Source/Link demonstrating some possible correlations between the Anunnaki and one current interpretation of the bible code:
www.sherryshriner.com...

Some interesting reading concerning Ancient Sumerian Hierchy:
www.crystalinks.com...

What do the Ancient Sumerians say?
According to the written accounts of the Sumerians themselves, the List of Kings, that extends about 400,000 years:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Sumerian king list is an ancient text in the Sumerian language listing kings of Sumer from Sumerian and foreign dynasties ....

Source/Link:
www.crystalinks.com...

Information about Sumerian Gods and Goddesses is found on the Sumerian King List as well as Sumerian clay tablets and cylinder seals. The Sumerian King List records all the rulers of Earth back over 400,000 years. This huge stretch of time coupled with reigns into the thousands of years has caused most historians to reject its accuracy. However all the early rulers were allegedly gods - demi-gods or immortals.

another possible encoding into our language? ....

GI ?
Ants?

GI ants?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ignoring is an option and an opinion, yet ignore can Not Be ignored. What does ignoring do for Us? ..... Ignoring does Not benefit learning.

It has been said, and it is true, that actions speak louder than words.

Ignoring is a demonstration of an individual's unwillingness to pay attention to what they are ignoring.

ignoring is a thing individuals do when they judge a thing as "evil".

Hear no, See no, Speak no ..... then have something in common with 3 monkeys.

but having no basis for comparison for knowing what has been ignored, ie. not heard of seen, then how would one know what it is they speak?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
pronounced:
A new knock key

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If the Earth was warmer ..... global warming

Larger animals would die out, mass extinctions, as has been the case with the last 5 climate changes ......

Insects would flurish in such a world .....

Which could be motivation for the future of insects to change Earth's climate......

And provide technologies .... covertly .... which would accellerate the process at an earlier stage, so they could evolve sooner .... and begin with the ancient technologies they left behind .....

Honestly now,

7,000+ years from the first written account of mankind using beast of burden to get from point A to point B until the mass production of the automobile.

67 years after that we are walking on the moon.

The only way this logically makes sense is if ..... there is no other basis for comparison.

5,600 B.C. Mankind is utilizing beast of burden to travel.

1902 A.D. Mankind begins the mass production of automobiles.
1969 A.D. 67 years from the auto to the moon.

Sure, technology does beget technology, but at this rate?

7,000 years devoid of 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction ... this is our legacy.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

GI ?
Ants?

GI ants?

Infantile
–adjective

1.characteristic of or befitting an infant; babyish; childish: infantile behavior.

2. Displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; childish: infantile behavior; an infantile remark.

3. being or befitting or characteristic of an infant; "infantile games"

Inf.

1.infantry.

2.infuse.

ant
–noun

1.any of numerous black, red, brown, or yellow social insects of the family Formicidae, of worldwide distribution esp. in warm climates, having a large head with inner jaws for chewing and outer jaws for carrying and digging, and living in highly organized colonies containing wingless female workers, a winged queen, and, during breeding seasons, winged males, some species being noted for engaging in warfare, slavemaking, or the cultivation of food sources.

Ile
\Ile\, n. [See Isle.] An isle. [Obs.] --Chaucer.

GI Ants=

Infantry ants isle = army ants island

Or it just means this is all infantile.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
sorry double post.

[edit on 6/2/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
age gene, "duh"

ag ... gen .... du

ag gen du

agenda

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Desire

De- : De - meaning to mal or spoil, to Be rid of, to decay.

1.) Do or make the opposite of; reverse: decriminalize.
2.) Remove or remove from: delouse; deoxygenate.
3.) Out of: deplane; defenestration.
4.) Reduce; degrade: declass.
5.) Derived from: deverbative.

Sire - A fatherly figure. Often used to refer to the male parent Main Entry: 1sire
Pronunciation: 'sI(&)r
Function: noun
: the male parent of an animal and especially of a domestic animal

Main Entry: 2sire
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Forms: sired; sir·ing
: to procreate as the male parent of

The word de-sire is clearly stating, through majority of its defining definitions of pre-fix de- and suffix sire; to ruin the male figure and/or it is referring to the female figure through definition 1 that states to "make opposite of"

Instance

In- : a prefix of Latin origin, corresponding to English un-... In French, in- became en- and thus occurs unfelt in such words as enemy (French ennemi, Latin inimicus. Literally, not friendly). If en means Not, then nemi means friendly, nemi is Not a word in the French language, though ami means friend. Perhaps en-ami would Be correct for the true French translation. Now We have to question the word en-joy, which would obviously equate to: Not joy.

In my personal experiences with the French language Non means No.

Stance- : A specified philosophical position and/or a placing of the feet.

Instance : Not standing and/or having No philosophical or phsychological position on a subject

[edit on 6-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
For fairness.

Des-ire

Des - used in French names as a contraction of de and the article les. French translation is "of the".

ire - a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance. intense anger; wrath. Belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins).

Des-ire : of the strong emotion. Of the feeling of grievance. Of the intense anger; wrath. Of one of the deadly sins; belligerence.

If we are to use des-ire correctly, which would appear to Be definition number one, "of the strong emotion". Then let Us present a sentence.

1.) I of the strong emotion ice cream : I des-ire ice cream. Still very unconsistent with how We have come to know the use of des-ire.

2.) Currently I am yearning of the strong emotion for ice cream. Currently I am yearning des-ire for ice cream. Yearning des-ire for ice cream? Still, very unconsistent with how We have come to use the word des-ire, or de-sire. Both are Not working.

We can mix this word up any way that We desire, but the best it comes to is simply ire by its self. A strong emotion, that is, if We are referring to definition number one.

Hey John, wanna go eat some ice cream together? I utterly ire it, that is, definition number one on page 756 of entry 2.

In the mean time the I.R.S. is having a glory day relishing in unlawfull tax extractions... *sigh* the World We live in... the World We are

[edit on 7-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Perhaps .....

Relay = to pass on, to pass forward
Shun = to ignore, not pay attention to
Ships = a method of transportation, ufos?

Relay + Shun + Ships = Relationships

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join