It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I don't believe my lifespan is that long. I am truly Regretfull, but i'm not sure i can comply with your request.

Then subconsciously you are agreeing that with enough time, thought, and possibly drugs, that almost any word can appear to have alternate hidden messages or "Bible Codes"?

That supports my explanation of your theory. My explanation is:

The human mind is good at finding or noticing things it is familiar with. Whether it be land marks, icons, or shapes. An example would be clouds, it is natural for your mind to look at the clouds and automatically see "images" in the clouds, yet they are not really there. This also happens with familiar sounds. This is what is happening to you. You are looking at words, splitting them up in many different ways, including mirroring them, in order to make your mind see something familiar.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher

Please, I really hope you can read this PDF from the Department of Psychology, Stanford University, and the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

It is about visual recognition.

vpnl.stanford.edu...&Kanwisher05.pdf

I'm not going to lie, you have a very good talent for recognizing things, but I hate to break it to you, that's all your theory is about. You can get words, and split them, fold them, mirror them, cut them in half, cut them in quarters, and you can find infinite patterns and messages. This is nothing more than your brains natural ability of recognition.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Would you agree with me that the symbol of The Illuminati's N.W.O. is the all seeing eye?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Would you agree with me that the symbol of The Illuminati's N.W.O. is the all seeing eye?

Even though I don't want to go off topic, I will answer you just so you can stop asking..

NO I do not agree the Eye of Providence is the symbol of the Illuminatis New World Order. The Eye of Providence represents the eye of God, watching over mandkind, no the eye of the government like some want to believe. It is usualy on top of a unfinished pyrimid with 13 steps, because the 13 steps represent the 13 original states of the United States. The pyrimid is unifinished, because it represents room for growth.

Nothing more, nothing less, now move on.

Your theory is nothing more than your brain recognizing things, after butchering and changing the letters around untill you make something up.

Here let me do what you do...I'm going to use your mirror technique on the words "race car".

Race Car [mirror] rac ecar

OMG!! ITS A CONSPIRACY!! RACE CAR = RACE CAR BACKWARDS!!

[edit on 1-2-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

Your theory is nothing more than your brain recognizing things, after butchering and changing the letters around untill you make something up.

I believe you are mistaken. And i also believe there is evidence for my theory to be found in many disciplines. The theory is represented in ancient texts, spiritual, religious, as well as theological. I can and have provided scientific collaboritive support as well. I can explain what it is i am trying to share from many angles, and people from numerous disciplines also share this view.

Here let me do what you do...I'm going to use your mirror technique on the words "race car".

Race Car [mirror] rac ecar

OMG!! ITS A CONSPIRACY!! RACE CAR = RACE CAR BACKWARDS!!

And no one has ever felt any internal desire to race in a car before.

Iluminati nwo [mirror] own it animul i

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Esoteric Teacher

Please, I really hope you can read this PDF from the Department of Psychology, Stanford University, and the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

It is about visual recognition.

vpnl.stanford.edu...&Kanwisher05.pdf

I thank you for the link and info. I'm already familiar with alot of their concepts, but admittedly not all. Although i have not reviewed all of it yet, i will continue to absorb their ideas.

But i would like to impress upon you that the same people who are presenting this stuff as proven fact also refer to 97% of our dna as "junk dna", which they have no idea why it exists, or what purpose it serves.

So, in defense of my theory against some of their facts, their facts are neither based upon first hand knowledge (subconscious mind has that).

97% of human dna is junk dna?

What do you think?

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

See this is where your logic is flawed. Who says the acronym for new word order should be used? Why "new world order" and not "one world government"? Why not "Novus Ordo Mundi"?? It isn't a hidden message, it is only your mind noticing patterns. Nothing more. Illuminati came from "illuminated one". They didn't create the name "illuminati" just so in a mirror it can say "it animull i" that is just ridiculous!!

Why even bring this up? Oh wait I know why, because it is one of many coincidences you found, and are trying to use it to convince me. This entire thread you have been doing nothing but ignoring facts about the human minds ability to recognize familiar objects, and all you have been doing is typing coincidences you have found in the past. You are giving example after example after example, when it doesn't matter how many examples you can find, it is still a rediculous "theory".

I guarantee that every word in the known universe will have some type of familiar pattern if you move the letters around long enough. This is just pure stupidity to think there is hidden messages.

THERE IS NO HIDDEN MESSAGES. JUST YOUR MIND MANIPULATING LETTERS TO FIND SOMETHING YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH. DROP IT!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But i would like to impress upon you that the same people who are presenting this stuff as proven fact also refer to 97% of our dna as "junk dna",

Can I see the proof of the statement above? The "same people"?? Are you saying the Department of Psychology, Stanford University, and the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology are saying 97% of our DNA is Junk?? Please provide your source for this statement.. If you can not, then you are LYING AGAIN!!

Once again in the post that contains the quote above, you go totally off subject. Why are you thinking about DNA?? Who said anything about DNA?? STAY ON SUBJECT!!!

You keep taking this off subject in order to derail my efforts of proving you are doing nothing but finding coincidences because your mind is good at recognizing familiar objects.

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM. You are not providing evidence, you are providing links to unproven coincidences, and misleading people by changing the subject multiple times and displaying these subjects as supporting evidence..

You have lost your mind, and your position in this debate. Debates are about a single subject, they are not about 1000 subjects that happen to mention something about "hidden codes".

I swear, in a court room, the word "irrelevant" would have been said 10000 times towards your statements and "evidence".

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Illuminati one world government = gwo it animull i = doesn't work

Illuminati novus ordo mundi = mon it animull i = doesn't work

Wow, it surprises me that the only example you provide just so happens to support your theory... why do you pick and choose your evidence and ignore the rest? I think you are reaching. Most of your coincidences are irrelevant anyway..

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I swear, in a court room, the word "irrelevant" would have been said 10000 times towards your statements and "evidence".

Lighten up, Francis. Sheesh, what's with the hostility? This isn't a courtroom. It's a discussion forum. This particular forum is called "Skunk Works" and is designed to house the more speculative topics here at ATS.

I notice you have recently arrived. At least as "SWAT Life". You seem to have some knowledge about the forum, so maybe you've been here previously. That's cool. We're all glad to have your participation.

I have ultimate respect for anyone who's worn a uniform and sacrificed their own safety to protect others. ET has done that multiple times in war zones fighting fires. Now, that takes some nads. If you're truly a SWAT officer in LA, well, you have my respect as well. And I'm sure that's not a big deal to you. That and a quarter, right?

But I'd suggest you might want to ratchet down the anger a couple of notches. If you don't agree with what ET has to share, I believe he's proven to be open to civil discourse. But to call for another member's banning in an open forum is bad form, IMHO. Not to mention the various other insults. You're obviously an intelligent guy, and I'd hate to see this get any further south.

A salute to you both.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I believe he's proven to be open to civil discourse.

Your beliefs are wrong, the problem is he is not open to civil discourse. He also is hanging on to a flawed theory, even after multiple flaws have been pointed out, and scientific explanations revealed.

But to call for another member's banning in an open forum is bad form, IMHO.

I presume you have not read this entire thread. If you have you would know already that he is posting knowingly false information, AND, he is taking the thread off topic multiple times, which is against the Terms Of Service, and is derailing peoples abilities to supply this topic with counter evidence to his theory. Also derailing these abilities by posting multiple times in a row with irrelevant information.

Not to mention the various other insults.

I have not insulted him any more than he has insulted me and my intelligence with false information.

You're obviously an intelligent guy, and I'd hate to see this get any further south.

A salute to you both.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Im going to be completely honest when i say that Esoteric Teacher is my absolute favourite poster ever.

That being said, i stumbled across something rather startling.

Esoteric rhymes with Barbaric.
Teacher rhymes with Creature.

Esoteric Teacher is a Barbaric Creature.

Really makes you think doesnt it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Why is it yours or mine? We are all Us.

Are you kidding me? Really, you must be joking...

Why must I Be "kidding" and/or joking? I have Not sanctioned false motives spat from myself directed to wards your words and I will Not since We are all Us. I will only accept and comprehend what We say with the best of Our abilities, which together is Omnified. I will treat you as I would treat my self. Patience, love, compassion, and aware that intentions mold future, past (the illusion of time) and reality.

When I said YOUR logic, I was talking about this nonsense you posted:

then it can Be said yellow really means green, be cause that is the way it is decided to Be "structured".

It was consistent with the unconsistent definitions of "in, in-"/un and the mirrored intertwining corrolation(s) of those definitions with their "root" languages that were stated to Be of Latin, Spanish, French, and English. Let Us focus on content and Not the degredation of character, please, it would Be appreciated. Let Us respect Our selves.

...that is YOUR logic above, nobody else's. WTF is this kind of reasoning? Where did you come up with the reply, "Why is it yours or mine? We are all Us." That is just straight B.S. jibber jabber. Also, why on Earth do you capitalize "Be"???

It is Not reasoning, it is simply Being, leaving hinder the illusion whilst keeping alive the awareness of the illusion in the mind, the mind that is Eternal, the mind that is energy, the energy that is connected Eternally as you, me, all that Be, all that ever will Be, and all that ever Be; Existence Being, the Omnified consciousness. The reason Be is capitalized does and does Not have to do with Being only on Earth. The word Be means to Exist. Existence is Perfection, so all of its defining words are chosen to Be capitalized by this in-divi-dualized sentients free will. Existence is beautiful and Existence is reason for Us and We are reason for Existence, so it is my way of paying my respects to the Perfection of this awe full (full of awe) reality. It is my way of paying respect to you, myself, and others. We are Not an extranious force/source Existing in this Omniverse, We are a part of it and it is a part of Us, and We are it as it is Us.

Originally posted by SWAT LifeAlso.. you typed "be cause", when it is actually one word, thanks for proving yourself to me.

You are, well come. Every thing is two words and Everything is two words, can you see it? No thing is two words and Nothing is two words, can you see it?

Did you see it?

I don't know a nice way to say this....

....go back to school, and take an English class. I think they teach compound words in 2nd Grade.

Being nice comes with patience and experience. Most of Us fall off the bike the first time We try to ride, but with practice We learn.

I've grown past second grade. This is an evolving consciousness and has Not a thing to do with a lack of "education", but thank you for your giving requests.

The con-versation is much in joy. Much is Being learned, thank you

[edit on 1-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thats funny, for the 3rd time in a row, when Esoteric Teacher logged off, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal logged in.

This matches anothers posters claims that they are the same person...

Multiple accounts is grounds for being banned.

Also LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal is still capitalizing the word "be". So very strange.

Back on subject: I will not accept rant as answers to questions. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

In other words perhaps you are the one in error, and your mind's programming PUTS most of the information it gathers too DEEP into your mind.

PUTS [mirror] STUP
DEP [mirror] PED

STUP + DEP = STUPED

Seriously am I the only one that thinks this is absolutely positivily without a doubly idiotic? Someone tell him its spelt "STUPID" not "STUPED".

All he does is looks at words backwards, and tries to find patterns that look like words, and creates a sentence with them to fit his final word. Its so ridiculous that I can't believe he continues to do it with a straight face.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The only problem i see is the way ET drops letters/changes letters to make a word we can understand.

Let me play along using my method.

Only using Anagrams and Acronyms.

First i anagram Esoteric = Secret IO.

Acronym for IO = Information Operations.

E.T is a Secret Information Operations Teacher, listen to him closely.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator
The only problem i see is the way ET drops letters/changes letters to make a word we can understand.

Basicaly me makes the rules as he goes right?

If we are allowed to mirror, drop letters, add letters, use acronyms, abbreviations, and even rhymes, synonyms and antonyms, then I'm afraid that there is near infinite possibilities for every word in the world, and that no code exists. Its merely the minds imagination at work, nothing more.

Theory debunked I.M.H.O.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thats funny, for the 3rd time in a row, when Esoteric Teacher logged off, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal logged in.

Humor, uphoria, eudemonia and other forms of glee full satisfaction is often found in witnessing synchronicities and connectedness. We are all Us.

This matches anothers posters claims that they are the same person...

I do Not deny that I am him and I do Not deny that I am you or any other Human on this planet. I take responsibility for Every thing that We do, responsibility is in the hands of the all ready coalesced World, Not a select individualized few.

Multiple accounts is grounds for being banned.

Then I am safe.

Also LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal is still capitalizing the word "be". So very strange.

Explained in previous post.

Back on subject: I will not accept rant as answers to questions. Sorry.

Back is used unnecessarily. We could all so Be front off subject, side stepped subject etc. Do you see? I do appreciate how you worded back wards. Example.

".questions to answers as rant accept not will I"
Sound like Yoda vernacular? Did Not Yoda once state... anger leads to hate? Very true and informative (there's that "in-" again) to know that they are exactly the same thing.

Thank you.

I wish dearly that We may see eye to eye (metaphor) in future posts, I have made this commitment, will you join me?

Let Us look at the word in-formation. According to "structure" in-formation is exposing to Us through its words and meanings that it is of some thing that is either :

1.) In a formation, like birds flying in a V.

or

2.) The Latin pre-fix In- meaning Not. Not formed

[edit on 1-2-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Let Us look at the word in-formation. According to "structure" in-formation is exposing to Us through its words and meanings that it is of some thing that is either :

1.) In a formation, like birds flying in a V.

or

2.) The Latin pre-fix In- meaning Not. Not formed

Once again you are wrong, and once again I find myself teaching you about the English language. Here let me enlighten you, yet again, then soon after I will put you on ignore for being completely wrong 24/7.

"Information" is not structured the same as other words. It may appear to your mind (since your mind loves to recognize familiar objects) that the word "information" should be split like you said "in-formation", but your mind does not take the meaning of the word into consideration. Hence the reason you are wrong all the time.

Let me explain.

This is how the word is structured....

inform-ation

Inform = verb
-ation = suffix

Inform = dictionary.reference.com...

-ation = dictionary.reference.com...

Once again.. I will not accept illogical RANT as answers to questions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join