It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Low? Sure! Disc lo sure ....... Disclosure? Ants perhaps? **Speculative**

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT Life

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

i've already conceded i could not provide proof of that statement 6 posts ago

Then you agree that you are misleading people by using unsupported evidence to support your theory.

No, i dissagree. You have quoted me out of context in another futile attempt to belittle my character.

You omitted portions of the response to fit your desires.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Then put in a complaint via the member center, or U2U the mods until you find one who agrees with you.

I already did, and I believe mods are reviewing this thread right now.

Enough. I did not go off topic.

How far off topic was my response to your question?

You took this entire THREAD off topic. Not just a single response to a question. You really want to know how far off topic you went.. let me refresh your memory.

dis = to reverse

ney = negative

dis ney = reverse the negative. Did Walt live up to his name?

Reagan ended the cold war with the threat of Star Wars. It was a Ray Gun that bounced of satallites. Did Reagan live up to his name?

New Ton (ton is a way of describing gravity) A new way of describing gravity. Did Isaac live up to his name?

Tell me, what the heck does Walt Disney, Ronald Reagan, and Isaac Newton have to do with UFO's and the word "disclosure"?

You went off topic.. that is against the T.O.S.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Would you agree with me that the symbol of The Illuminati's N.W.O. is the all seeing eye?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You took this entire THREAD off topic.

Because of responding to questions concerning my mental status and my integrity.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Would you agree with me that the symbol of The Illuminati's N.W.O. is the all seeing eye?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No, i dissagree. You have quoted me out of context in another futile attempt to belittle my character.

You omitted portions of the response to fit your desires.

No I did not quote you out of context, and I do not need to belittle your character because you do that just fine all by yourself.

You could not provide proof of a statement that you used to support your theory which means you are misleading people.. PERIOD. Do not claim I quoted you out of context, because I was just following "excessive quote" rules of ATS. Also, that part of the quote is all that is needed. It is a confession that you could not provide proof of a statement that you used to support your theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

AND YOU CONTINUE TO GO OFF TOPIC! What does that have to do with UFO's and the word "disclosure"???

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why did you ignore this post??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

i've already conceded i could not provide proof of that statement 6 posts ago

Then you agree that you are misleading people by using unsupported evidence to support your theory.

I was quoted out of context by SWAT Life. He quoted only a portion of the sentence, and did not follow up with ".....".

i've already conceded i could not provide proof of that statement 6 posts ago, but i attribute the cause for this to be your mindset, and my inability to properly state my theory (adopted theory) into words you can relate to.
I apologize for this.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

but i attribute the cause for this to be your mindset, and my inability to properly state my theory (adopted theory) into words you can relate to.

Basicaly you insult me because of your lack of evidence, and your weak theory.

My mindset?? Let me play your game...

What makes you qualified enough to understand my mindset? Do you have supporting evidence that my mindset is the cause of your lack of evidence for your statement?

Who are you to say that I can not relate to your words? Do you have supporting evidence that I can not relate to your words?

[edit on 31-1-2007 by SWAT Life]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Why did you ignore this post??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not ignore it. I read it.

I just don't pretend to know every word in the Universe, as you did.

What kind of response do you feel would be acceptable?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LISTEN, your so called "evidence" is explaining how the BIBLE had hidden code in HEBREW.

NOT THE ENTIRE ENGLISH DICTIONARY, AND EVERY WORD IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE!!"

I never "pretended" to know every word in the Universe. Do you have proof I did?

Also.. this has nothing to do about you "knowing every word", this is about you applying your decryption methods to multiple words from the English dictionary. Where in your evidence does it say the "Bible Code" can be applied to these words in the English dictionary?

Do you think the "Bible Code" is supposed to be applied to the words in the English dictionary?

If you do, why would you think the the "Bible Code" is supposed to be applied to the English dictionary when your evidence provided only talks about the Bible having the code. Do you have proof that the "Bible Code" also works on the words in the English dictionary?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The response I was hoping for was more supporting evidence that proves that the "Bible Code" could be applied to single words in the English dictionary, and not just entire passages in the Bible written in Hebrew.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LISTEN, your so called "evidence" is explaining how the BIBLE had hidden code in HEBREW.

You state that the entire english language, and every word in the universe is not subject to the theory supplied in ancient texts.

You are more than just implying that language is not encoded. Where as i am demonstrating a pattern exists, and providing the supportive evidence that lead me to look at languages the way i do.

I contend this is a theory.

You contend that what the ancient texts are referring to has nothing to do with any other language.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The response I was hoping for was more supporting evidence that proves that the "Bible Code" could be applied to single words in the English dictionary, and not just entire passages in the Bible written in Hebrew.

Yet, every time i present an example, or attempt to, you won't hear or look at it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yet, every time i present an example, or attempt to, you won't hear or look at it.

Because I do not believe a true pattern exists. I only believe that with enough thought, and drugs, every word could be butchered up and appear to have alternate meanings..

...these are not hidden codes, they are just your mind creating something you are familiar with, and that is other words.

Mod Edit: Hidden BB Code.

[edit on 31/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Once again, I will not be taken off topic. Please stay on topic.

Here is a question for you....

Find all hidden codes in the word "disclosure".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Also, please explain how the word "disclosure" is eligible for being decrypted using the "Bible Code".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Once again, I will not be taken off topic. Please stay on topic.

You called into question:

I would like to offer some measure of supportive evidence, and Illuminati NWO seems an appropriate place to apply my suggested methods.

I do not believe it is off topic, but rather supportive evidence that a pattern does exist, even in english.

SWAT Life,
I respond to your inquiries. I now i am humbly asking you:
Would you agree that the all seeing eye is the symbol for the Illuminati's N.W.O.?

Here is a question for you....

Find all hidden codes in the word "disclosure".

I don't believe my lifespan is that long. I am truly Regretfull, but i'm not sure i can comply with your request.

sincerely,
john

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join