It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloom in Saddam's Sri Lanka village

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I dont know if this was already posted but i found it so funny that i though it deserves its own topic..and to show that not all he did was bad, if u have a village named after you then there must also be something good about him

news.bbc.co.uk...

Also the people there are not that happy with his capture, as one of em says :
One of them, R Jiffri, said the arrest was "unacceptable" and that the US and its allies were "evading the issue" of the missing weapons of mass destruction.

"Meanwhile, we are receiving a number of reports about the murder of innocent people and harassment of women in Iraq," Mr Jiffri said.

Harassments of women, well its far from home right..bad

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
maybe he forced them to name it after his own name..

Bla i cant stand that anti-america crap

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
this is not really anti-america crap, its just the way it is, why u call something that u dont agree with or that u dont like crap ? Iam affraid and this has nothing to do with my opinion but i get it out of your answer that u are living in a strange world, not a real one but just one in which america does as it likes and u support it ?? maybe iam wrong, sorry then

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
this is not really anti-america crap, its just the way it is, why u call something that u dont agree with or that u dont like crap ? Iam affraid and this has nothing to do with my opinion but i get it out of your answer that u are living in a strange world, not a real one but just one in which america does as it likes and u support it ?? maybe iam wrong, sorry then

I live in the netherlands, and maybe it's a strange country but hey i've to deal with it.

I support the US yes, those soldiers are there to help and then u get these unthankful ppl with their anti-america crap

WE (holland) owns a lot to the USA, otherwise we would be speaking german now

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
hehe netherlands, me too...well germany but iam from NL, i dont thank em, why....i like german as a language and i rather speak german then english..We dont own the usa a thing, definitly not for setting us free in ww2..its was not because of us that they freed europe..
And maybe u can start a topic about why the netherlands is such a weird country..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
for instance the netherlands have a wrong drugs policy, Groenlinks (dutch party) even wanted to sell coc aine, xtc in shops.

Second the politics in the netherlands are a joke, but it's getting better now.

Third the system doesnt work, if you hurt a burglar or a criminal that criminal can claim money from you for hurting him..

There are so many buggy things in the NL..

How did we feel when we were free from the germans?
When the US tanks and troops came in our cities?
Very excited and happy

It's the same as for most iraqi's, only there are a few rotten apples in it
That still support saddam, and the newspapers go to them.. to keep going the anti-america campaign that is going on for long time in europe

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
well i disagree with almost everything u say but i dont wanna turn this in a personal thing, the 'problems' in the netherland i would like to discuss with u but not in this topic, pz joz
ps did u know that the usa payed people to chear for them when they came into iraq ??

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
well i disagree with almost everything u say but i dont wanna turn this in a personal thing, the 'problems' in the netherland i would like to discuss with u but not in this topic, pz joz

You're a left winger i presume?

ps did u know that the usa payed people to chear for them when they came into iraq ??

no, and i believe that is sh*t from a bull.
Prove it

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by jasperaldo]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
hihi no iam no leftwinger..and i mean paid not litt. but if u have time u can always read this..i more wanted to say they dont really like the usa there.
www.alternatives.ca...

new topics

top topics

join