It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What subject brought you to ATS board

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I left Federal civil service with a chip on my shoulder. My boss had asked me to do something that I could've gotten jail time for, so it was time to go. I dropped off the grid for a while to re-invent myelf. Along the wya, I wrote hte book which I now am known for. During and after the writing process, I was told that I just had to see thing ATS thing.

My original intent had been to get my book in to print and then go find a 'real job.' I'd seen ATS and in fact looked up a few things for research value, using some of the links I saw here. One thing lead to another, and here I am. I spend more time with u2's than I do making posts, but that's just fine by me.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I was searching for info on David Icke after reading The Biggest Secret. What I found here however was
an entire new world of things to read and study.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ancient civs bought me here, and everything else has kept me logging in everyday since. Addicted am i.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This one:

I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm indebted to Valhall.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was reading a posting in the 'unexplained mystery' forum. I can't remember what the posting was about, but I decided to check out the source on ATS. I got to read some of the other postings and before I knew it, I was hooked. I signed on and have never looked back.

It is the most up-to-date site on current events and such-like. This forum has great links to relevant information that isn't published in the general press.

Through ATS, I found OUT THERE TV, which is thorough in it's research. There are highly intelligent people in this forum. What I don't know, or understand-I soon learn from forum members.

ATS has a great bunch of forum members. Through ATS , you can clearly see the side of every story, or debate without too much nonsense being slipped in. On some forums, you get people making rude comments about somebody's opinion rather than weighing up what is being discussed with an open mind.

ATS is one of the most superb forums on the internet, and that is why I keep coming back again and again.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Serpo... heh.
I read about it first on Coast2Coast, did a google search and ended up here.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was just browsing for conspiracy theories and ATS came up.

I had a sticky beak for a few hours and then joined up.

I must say I really like this site because I am a 'food for thought' person and I like to read what others like to share.

Thanks fellow ATSer's...even though we do not see always eye to eye :up

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The thread Valhall started about the FEMA camps for Hurricane Katrina survivors brought me here.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was reading into the 'Paul is Dead' conspiracy. (the most interesting IMO) I came across something about chemtrails, and started reading ALOT about them. I remember at first, I was really agitated with the idea. I remember alotting some time to scan the skys for patterns and stuff. All forgone now.

Then, it was the 9/11 threads that made me stay. I always felt something was not right about the whole deal, but reading the threads made me really want to learn what I could about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
cant remember much...the only thing I do recall is seeing abovetopsecret in google for whatever it was I was looking for at the time.

Hung out, and been around for a couple of years or more.

peace

dAlen

Ex

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I also ended up here through a google search!
I was looking for others who had seen a UFO
and couldn't talk about it with anyone!

I found much , much more than
I was orginally looking for!

Luv ATS!!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
New World Order

*points to FSME badge*

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I came here to meet other reptilian overlords and have a social gathering. Rent a hotel room, get a keg, play some music, start a fire...the works.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I came here by looking up info on ORBs.

I lurked for a while but then I got so much brainwashed with conspiracy and finally:
I signed up because I got sick of being flooded with advertisements.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I lurked for a long time before registering and posting. I don't remember what brought me to ATS but it was probably a UFO subject.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A computer virus brought me here.

More precisely, searching for info on a computer virus, called "witty worm"
It targeted the Black Ice firewall program specifically..
There was more info here, than on a lot of Anti-virus company sites.

ATS, saved TONS, I mean TONS of my photography work, that was sitting on my hardrive..Only a few of my photos got munched..

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What got me here was strange actually. I woke up one morning and ATS was on the computer. I am still unsure how the heck I got here cause I was not into conspiracies until I came here.

But I love it here and I don't want to leave.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Complete and total happenstance. My first mistake was staying to read, and lo and behold I was hooked.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
area 51 pictures...

i was searching in yahoo pictures

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have always been interested in Ufos, and Bigfoot. I came across the PARACAST, and listened to all of the archived shows, and they talked about ATS quite often, so I thought I would check it out. I also read the newsgroups, and noticed over the years that there was not as many post as previous years, so I figured that they went somewhere, and I think I found most of them here, so here I am.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join