It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What subject brought you to ATS board

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
just would like to know what subject brought you to this fine board. personally i think i came here first looking for alien related info, that i typed into google.

what was you reason in first coming here and how did you find ats.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Chemtrails. Yep those wonderful Chemtrails. I forget where I was - maybe Prisonplanet, but there was reference link that brought me here. I lurked for quite awhile before actually joining.
The rest, shall we say, is history.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I was looking up info about the Aurora and other black aircraft. Found the ATS Aurora page through Google, but didn't realize for months that there was a whole forum here.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I first came to ATS to read about the 9/11 conspiracies. But now I'm not so into those anymore and now am more interested in "General Conspiracies", UFO's, and Paranormal, along with the latest current events. And the introduction and Board Business & Questions forum. I like posting in those

[edit on 29/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i woke up here ... with no reccolection from whence i came, nor how i arrived .......... very odd ................i do not even drink tea .......... now i am number 19104 ........ a mouthfull , but it is at least shorter than my service number .

i do not know how long i have been here but i have discovered that " netchicken " is number 2 .................. though no one has seen him for some time

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was looking into the "Moon Landing Hoax", and somehow got a link to this site, and have been here ever since.

@ignorant ape -

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was looking at prophecies for 2007 and came across a link to "D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!" thread and have been browsing every work day since.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I was looking for information on black aircraft projects and Area 51 and stayed

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I originally came here through a link from a site about the Port Chicago explosion. I got there from a site about the Battle of Los Angeles.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Religious and political conspiracies mostly..

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
John Titor. I found the whole story and saga facinating.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I originally came here in search of Project Blue Beam and American Concentration Camps years ago as just a viewer. I have only recently begun posting actively. I tend to jump around from topic to topic as I find they all usually have something interesting to offer.

df1

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Secret Societies, NWO... I seldom post in SS or NWO these days. The real conspiracies are in plain sight so I tend to now post most often in politics and news.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cryptozoology for me. I was interested in thunderbird sightings. Then I started reading the 9/11 threads and my work has gone down hill ever since.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was reading up on Project Rainbow, and after a yahoo search, ran into the article that is now in our Archives, but at the time was much more visible. That lead me to read the next article, and the next one. Next thing I knew (I didn't have internet access at home), I was still at work at 1:00am sitting at my computer reading ATS.

And for some stupid reason, I lurked for what seems like forever, and finally joined when I couldn't control myself any longer, and just had to respond to a thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have decided to partake here after doing a little bit of research on a subject that was brought to my attention several months ago. A friend of mine began a simple conversation with me in regards to a current and ongoing controversial Bill that was trying to be put through our Congress, regarding the National Security Agency eavesdropping on Americans and others inside the United States to search for evidence of terrorist activity without the court-approved warrants.

My experience has grown tremendously as a vast array of miscellaneous information has brought forth further doubts of the sincerity of the United States Government's sworn oaths to uphold the Constitution.

That proverbial snowball that has been rolling downhill has turned out to be a real whopper. And it continues to get bigger and bigger and bigger.... you get the idea.

Thanks to SimonGray and William One Sac for the opportunity to grow with an open mind to the world as it has been hidden from many.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I saw something about the NWO,starting looking around for more secrets and CHA-CHING I found a link to ATS.com

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I first found this place looking for information on the Aurora, (in about October 2004) then forgot about it for a while. I lurked from about March/April 05 and joined in august.

Got a bit bored with Aurora, found the fragile earth topics and religion stuff interesting, and have hardly touched on the aircraft bit for ages.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
very simply a google search

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think I did a google search for area 51 pictures and I've been trapped in the vast environment of ATS ever since.

I've given up looking for the way out now, and I've resigned myself to being endlessly entertained by the rest of the members trapped in this matrix.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join