It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an ongoing UFO wave, (sky watch project starting today till next Monday)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well hopefully the anticipated ufo activity will wait until my new camera arrives next week.
I just ordered a high def camera with the new exview super had chip.
It can see in .05 lux and requires no IR illuminators.

Best thing is its color so you can trully tell if its a plane strobe or ET.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well few days back I 'think' I saw my first UFO. I live in Calcutta, a city in the eastern regions of India.
While I was in my car I noticed a bright silvery object...much bigger than a star. At first I thought it was a plane or something... I kept on looking at it. Tall buildings kept blocking it as i was moving in the car. I think the object was stationery. As it passed behind a building it vanished. In the blink of an eye. Could not be a plane. Coz planes don't vanish...
It was after the sun set...so that was the only object visible in the sky.
But next day there were'nt anything in the news. And people here are'nt very enthusiastic about UFOs or anything...
AriS...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think there is going to be alot of video and photographic evidence of ufos turning up on this forum if all of you guys aim your lenses at the sky....especially at this time because it really does appear that a major ufo wave has begun. So the skies are going to be full of non-manmade flying objects. You guys are thinking in terms of longrange shots of ufos, but some of you may be surprised and record ufos at close range, and if the ufo has large portholes there may even be some shots that will show the "aliens" inside. Anything can happen, so be prepared for anything!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey any new agers here??

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Would it be possible to mount a PC Web Cam outside to take pictures of UFO's?

If it is can someone tell me how to do it?
Thanks, magicaRose

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Something I wish we could afford and use to find these things flying around us is stuff like ultraviolet sensitive cameras/video as well as infrared. I think these two items would open our eyes a bit more.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am still doing this sky watch. Every morning and night I take time to look at the sky with my equipment on hand. No luck, but I will start to do the whole telepathic messages thing. I will try my best to see if anything happens.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

Thanks, magicaRose

I think that it is possible. Let's see what Johnny Anonymous has to say. He might have a good idea on how to make this work.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I am still doing this sky watch. Every morning and night I take time to look at the sky with my equipment on hand. No luck, but I will start to do the whole telepathic messages thing. I will try my best to see if anything happens.

I don't think it's a good idea to try to establish any telepathic connection with aliens. You could end up being abducted. It's better just to let things happen as they are and see who gets what on video or photos. But, it's a bad idea to contact aliens. No telling what they may do to you and you probably wouldn't even be able to recall what happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks skyway, but i think i will give this a try. I mean, if I feel the evil I will just send out messages that they leave me alone. And if I do get abducted I will bring my camera with me.

I'm doing it tonight. I will flash the sky with my flashlight and send out messages that they follow the light trail to me. I will give out positive messages and will meditate on and visualize a UFO.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thanks skyway, but i think i will give this a try. I mean, if I feel the evil I will just send out messages that they leave me alone. And if I do get abducted I will bring my camera with me.

I'll tell you one thing that will never fail to get rid of aliens. Order them in the name of Jesus Christ to leave and they will. You may not believe me. That's your right as an individual with free will. But if you, or anyone else, ever gets into a bad situation where the aliens approach you, and are going to take you when you don't want to go, order them in Jesus name to leave you and watch what happens. They will become very anxious and frightened and if you persist they will leave. You may not believe this, but keep it in mind if you are going to try to summon aliens telepathically. You will need it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Check Just theory's thread out. I think it was titled "Sky watch project". I for one have around 10 days of capture with no luck. I even took out a small scope and did some CCD imaging of the moon for perspective. I did try some old 35mm SLR lenses with limited success (detail), no UFO's.

Ahh, here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Im really sorry coward but I have to say that i agree with mecheng on this one.
I am a HUGE believer in aliens/ufo's and I am absolutely convinced that alien craft exist and regularly visit this planet BUT this was a truly amazing coincidence.

Originally posted by mecheng
WOW... What an incredible coincidence!!!

On 29-1-2007 at 07:32 AM, The Coward creates a thread entitled "There is an ongoing UFO wave, (sky watch project starting today till next Monday)".

Then, on 29-1-2007 at 11:22 AM, a mere four hours later, The Coward, who "was not even looking for ufos yet" miraculously captures a "UFO" on video tape!

I

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I would like to write this one more time. As dusk is falling upon Earth ships like to take there place in the sky and look like stars.

Study your area and get to know your sky. Learn where the stars are and certain times during the evening. Learn where your air traffic patterns are and observe there lighting.

The ships that are settling in for the evening to observe will appear as aircraft with there lighting and speed and may even travel in same path. If you are lucky you might catch one instantly drop and dim and it may do this a few times until it in the correct position then it will stop and appear as a star.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Im really sorry coward but I have to say that i agree with mecheng on this one.
I am a HUGE believer in aliens/ufo's and I am absolutely convinced that alien craft exist and regularly visit this planet BUT this was a truly amazing coincidence.

Yeah, I know, but i can't say anything that will change anyone’s mind. All I can say is, I saw it, I filmed it, and then I posted it. It was a real event and thank god I got to see it.

PS. yesterday I tried the telepathic method with no luck. I will try some during the day later on.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

Thanks, magicaRose

I think that it is possible. Let's see what Johnny Anonymous has to say. He might have a good idea on how to make this work.

Absolutely, there are a number of cheap IR cameras for anywhere from $20.00 to $100.oo that are weather-proof that can do quite nicely.. I would strongly suggest eBay just to check out the prices.. I bought 8 panasonic cameras for a client 3 years ago off of eBay for $80.00 a piece (regularly $290.00, but discontinued) that were 0.05 lux and had a number of features "under the hood" (inside the camera itself) like AGC (Auto-Gain-Control) and even separate brightness/contrast controls. They all had a BNC connector for output which required a BNC-RCA attachment (another 2 bucks a piece .. no big whoopie) and then purchased 2500 feet of shielded RCA cable in various lengths of 50 feet to 500 feet. Simple cut and splice when we were short. In the end we had 8 cameras at various position-arcs and covering almost a complete 360* degree view of the sky. PVC piping (painted black so as not to be a visual eyesore) was used to telescope the cameras high above the roofline of the cabin and in some areas where the trees were a problem.

We purchased two "4-input video cards" and loaded them onto two 1.4ghz Pentium P4's with 500 megs of DDR ram in each and had some cheap (but fast) 160GB harddrives in each (NOTE, Main Harddrive was a small 8gb which housed the operating system, all recording were onto the 160gb harddrives). The software was a simple $99.00 special also off of eBay (by the way.. everything was purchased off of eBay), this allowed for 4 cameras to be viewed in real-time on each PC monitor. The software was great because you could initiate it to only record off a certain camera that had something go across it;s view. This proved to be a fantastic advantage and although we don't know how long we could record continuously, we did leave them all on recording (640x480 resolution at 20 frames per second) and came back 4 weeks later and we were still recording with room left still on both harddrives (not much tho.. maybe 1.6gb's left..). Keep in mind that this type of recording is only triggered when movement is 'sensed' by the camera (the sensing is adjustable). Compression is also adjustable within the software, in our case, we wanted it as clean as possible so we were at 10% compression. Your able to save in a number of formats, we used the 'REAL' video codec for our recordings. Of course keep in mind that on a setup like this, you can review and still be recording depending on the setup you choose for your system.

Now you don't have to go spend a fortune as my client did (about $3,500.oo, actually by purchasing off eBay, I saved him about $1800.oo compared to retail.
But please review what your needs are and don't buy the first thing that looks like a bargain.. Ask questions and shop around.

BTW.. there have been a number of threads here at the forum on IR and UV such as these:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Even in Germany, I had a sighting.

Here's the thread I opened for my sighting, it includes pics and a small work around of the pics.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
JohnnyAnonymous,

Thank you so much for all of the great information!

My husband read all of your post and he says that he will follow your advice.
Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The skies here have been terrible but I look everyday and night when I can. I just noticed that Oregon just had a 5.3 Earthquake it isn't listed yet even though it occurred a few hours ago, interesting.

If anyone is over on the West Coast in the general area's keep your eyes open.Even though they said the major quake time was over last Fri. I'm still iffy. If something big is going to happen ship activity will pick up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join