It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an ongoing UFO wave, (sky watch project starting today till next Monday)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Ok guys I have just created an avi file. I now need to know where I could post my video and who can host it so that I can make a link for this thread.

Anyone know of those companies that let you post your video files and create a link for free?

Yes please post your video here
www.youtube.com...

looking foward to watching
[edit on 29-1-2007 by pocketAces]

[edit on 29-1-2007 by pocketAces]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was going to do that but I just want to have it on for a few days. I have never used youtube, and am afraid that it will always be there. I have to edit it and copyright it too. Will I be able to remove it if I want?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes you can remove it if you wish to. Its easy to upload videos to youtube its the top sites for sharing videos.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You mentioned Pinnacle. Pinnacle can overlay a copyright notice easily. YouTube is probably the best place to upload it. In the meantime, how about a screen capture? A picture of your UFO would be nice while we wait for the vid. And good job!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Finally, I had to wait a while for this to download. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Date: 1/29/07
Sighting Place: Orlando Florida
Time: 5:50pm
Weather: Partly cloudy/Cold
Duration time: about 1 minute
Camera type: Sony Hi8 analog Camcorder

Pardon the shakiness of the video. I was totally caught off guard on this one. I caught this one by chance, I was in the upper level of my house talking to my girlfriend when I looked out the window and saw this UFO. It was going from north to south. It was cruising by and when I noticed it, I ran down the stairs and got my Sony video cam. I was so hurried that I did not get a chance to get my tripod, or 8x telephoto lens.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-1-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sure looks like you were excited by the movement of the camera

Did it have any color to it, or did it just appear black?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Arkansas?

This is probably because Ark. Governor Huckabee just announced he was running for President.

And some others are attempting to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes I was super nervous. And yes it seemed metallic. When I spoted it out the window, I noticed that it reflected the sun. But just underneath it. At times it really did look like a saucer. In the video it looks like rounded, I don't know why that is?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nice video.

Was it darting from left to right? or is that just the camera movement?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Nice video.

Was it darting from left to right? or is that just the camera movement?

It was floating at first, then it stoped for a little bit and hovered. Then the plane passed right by it. As soon as I thought about getting my telephoto lens and came back, it was gone. It took me seconds to run up and down the stairs.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't want to dampen your spirits or anything but I gave replied to two threads on the same sort of thing in the last month here on ATS. they both seem to have come to a halt due to lack of interest/commitment.
I do hope this one takes off and many people contribute to this thread. I will use my camcorder set to only detect movement and see how it goes. Using motion detection software saves clogging your hard drive up with worthless vidio and you only see the interesting stuff.
All the best with this one.
John

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's funny when I got in the car to run to the store I looked at the clock and it was 5:50 also. What I saw was bright white and stationary until I got home which took me about 20 or so. When I got to my room and looked out I noticed it started to move off slowly to the southwest and change colors. I am going to check tonight and see if it happens again and if so I will try to get my grandson's camera unfortunately I don't know how to do all the fancy stuff but he does.

I am getting a gut feeling that something is up.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Excellent video! The Coward. It was especially interesting because of the airplane that flew by.

That ufo seemed to be making some amazing gyrations. It reminded me of another ufo that was video taped and posted here on another thread which I cannot recall the name of but I was able to find the video clip on youtube. Notice how the rapid jumps and barrel rolls are much like the quick maneuvers of the ufo that you taped.
Wild Ufo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What are UFO's.

Some UFO's are time travellers from the future,
they go back in time to get unbiased records of
history. The reason we have so many sightings is
because the shadow government is about to detonate
a nuke in one of your cities. They're also paying a visit
to Iran because the states is gonna blame Iran and attack it.
They've also done this on 9-11, some pictures have been taken
of ufo's near the twin towers while the attacks were happenning.

What's gonna happen now?

Back to the present, it's really gonna get interesting. Since a/or more than one nuclear bomb is gonna be detonated in the US, a state of emergency is going to be declared. Now, if you followed all those laws W Bush was
signing in, you'd notice that they give him dictatorial powers.
Fema will start to deport selected people into "residential" centres,
usually dissenters who are against the war, those who are part
of anti-nwo militia will be the first to be executed. A civil war will erupt
out of this. How do I know? Logic, pure and simple logic. And some
evidence I looked at during the many years I spent educating myself
on the internet. You'll ask me what evidence. You can find it here on ats even. You don't really think all those 800+ concentration camps and new "non"-lethal weapons are destined for ennemies in foreign countries now do you? They're ment for YOU.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Interesting video.

IF this is authentic (not questioning your intentions, its just good to be cautious) this lends more credence to the theory that a flap in the south is happening and will be getting stronger before it dies out.

(In accordance with the prophecy)

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Finally, I had to wait a while for this to download. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Date: 1/29/07
Sighting Place: Orlando Florida
Time: 5:50pm
Weather: Partly cloudy/Cold
Duration time: about 1 minute
Camera type: Sony Hi8 analog Camcorder

Pardon the shakiness of the video. I was totally caught off guard on this one. I caught this one by chance, I was in the upper level of my house talking to my girlfriend when I looked out the window and saw this UFO. It was going from north to south. It was cruising by and when I noticed it, I ran down the stairs and got my Sony video cam. I was so hurried that I did not get a chance to get my tripod, or 8x telephoto lens.

www.youtube.com...

Wow, really nice video. I am curious though... how long did it stay there? Did you happen to record it flying off?

If it just stays there, I am inclined to believe that it is a planet or something.

thx

EDIT*** nevermind you answered those questions already. Nice video!

[edit on 30-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks fro replying.

It was not stationary. Actually, it was moving from north to south. It was just cruising at slow speeds, and as I noticed it, I got my camcorder and ran down the stairs. I stood their waiting for my girl to bring my 8x telephoto lens so that I can get a crystal clear shot at it, but she was taking too long. I decided to go up real quick, and hoped that it would be there but as soon as I came back down I noticed it was gone.

Normally I would not have gone up stairs at all, but I got greedy and wanted to get a more clear shot. I hate seeing those blurry UFO shots. I guess now I am one of the hundreds of people who get caught off guard.

But hopefully I will be on the watch today. I will have my equipment with me too. And if this sucker decides to pass by again, bam...I am gonna have my self the best UFO footage in the world.

Also, I reported my sighting to the National UFO Reporting Center. I gave Peter Davenport a copy of the video.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was looking for a place to document this and ATS appears to be the place and this looks like a good thread.

Tuesday January 30 at about 0630 am (well before sunrise) I was on my front porch having coffee and looking at the stars to the south. The stars were exceptionally bright and it was a very clear night sky. I saw what can only be described as a very bright light (star-like in appearance but brighter than any in the sky at the time) dropping vertically at an exceptionally fast speed. I've been in the aviation indistry for over 30 years and can truly say that the speed of this descent was well beyond Mach 2 - much faster than terminal velocity - but there was no sound, no crash, and no sonic boom. The object was almost due south of Longmont Colorado and was within 60 miles (distance estimated based upon the fact that the object descended perfectly vertically, no arc or angle whatsoever).

The speed and brightness as well as the almost perfect vertical descent is what caught my eye. A meteorite displays different qualities, and if it were a meteorite at a distance, there would have been some arc or angle to the apparent trajectory.

I'll not speculate as to what it was (it was certainly not an aircraft) but can logically assume that the point of impact (if it continued on the observed trajectory) would have placed it south of I-70, west of Denver, and in the mountains possibly east of Breckenridge.

Assuming it did not impact the ground at that velocity (there would have been a significant boom), one must assume it was an object that somehow was able to stop or slow in time to avoid an impact. Hence, any knowm laws of physics could not have applied to this observation.

Again, I'm not saying this is necessarily anything in particular, but it certainly defies anything this 30+ year aviation expert has seen! Just more grist for the mill - hoping someone else saw this from a different angle for triangulation purposes.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What I am hearing a seeing it sounds like some kind of battle is going on.

I know I was told by the one I go to that if they are involved in battle they do try to take the ships out over our waters they don't want them to crash on our lands.

I just can't place what is happening and even though I am an experiencer I am not told lots of things but my gut is on the fence.

Everyone needs to keep looking up and be prepared to capture what they can.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the tips guys

Remember not to point lasers at planes.

And if I were you, I would not point them directly at the UFO because this might be taken as a hostile advance. It can increase your chances of getting DEAD quick

You can actualy signal them in sequences and some of them will reply back.
1, 2 and 3 pulses. I wouldn't do it on a plane, but i don't think it would really matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join