posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:32 PM
In response to the ongoing UFO wave hitting the United States and other parts of the world, I suggest that we all at ATS take a few hours from
chatting on the boards and go out with our cameras and camcorders and scan the skies. I truly believe that we can catch some UFOs on tape. Screw the
media and their explanations. We have to stand up and shut their traps. Let’s start today, until next Monday. Lets' see what we can catch.
These are some of the places that have had recent UFO sightings within the present months. I truly believe that this is it, that there is a huge event
about to happen and we must keep our eyes open and videos ready. I believe that something big is about to happen and we need to be prepared. We should
probably have a UFO watch all this month. I believe that this rash of sightings is gonna end with a boom! We might start to get reports of the Giant
triangles, or the Giant Saucer ships.
People, we must get together and see what comes out.
*Some things that we might have in mind when doing the Sky watch.*
1. UFOs can appear during both night or day, do not limit your self to night-watching only.
2. Have an open mind, think positive, and send out mental messages that you want to see them (UFOs). This might increase your chances. UFOs might be
cloaked, and if they get your message, they just might let you see them.
3. Do not bring beer, drugs, or anything that might impair the mind. One must keep a clear mind.
4. Don't expect for a certain kind of UFO. Remember that they come in various shapes and forms. Flying Disk, Triangles, Spheres, lights, etc.
*Equipment you will need.*
1. Camera/Camcorder please include a tripod.
2. Binoculares if you have them.
3. Lasers (please note, point them next to UFO not at them directly and Never point them at planes), high powered flash lights, you can use these as a
Morse code. Flash the skies in a controlled and repeated manner.
4. Compass, these can be used to know the directions the ships are, and in some cases will go berserk if there is a UFO near by. If that happens, be
ready for anything.
5. A voice recorder/Note pad and pencil. Try and take accurate information of sighting.
This is a minimum requirement list; bring anything that might increase your chances to spot a UFO.
If any thing comes up, then report back to this thread.
PS. do not be frightened by the UFO, do not lose your cool when approached by one of them. Keep in mind that they are most likely benign entities. But
if you see, or feel a strong presence of evil, run, run harder and faster than ever before, or else your eligible to have your picture posted on the
missing billboard at Wal-Mart.
[edit on 29-1-2007 by The Coward]