It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One step closer to war with Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Bush said today that he will repond "firmly" with any escalation by Iranians helping kill US forces in Iraq.

I guess we will just have to see if the last 12 months of Bill O'reily screaming about how Iran was killing our troops in Iraq has worked as a buffer to justify the inevitable war.

I cringe thinking about how irresponsible my administration is. I feel sick and now need to lie down.

artical

"If Iran wants to quit playing a destructive role in the affairs of Iraq and wants to play a constructive role, we would certainly welcome that," National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe said. But, he said, "We've seen little evidence to date (of constructive activities) and frankly all we have seen is evidence to the contrary.

Didn't they ask to play a constructive role yet you turned them down?

AAC

[edit on 29-1-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Part of propaganda is to get the public to support what you are going to do BEFORE you do it. In the case of o'reily it means pushing the "insane o meter" to the max and gunning the engines till they almost explode so as to whip the crazed right into a mad frenzy. Remember, so long as they sustain 30% approval they have little to fear, and so long as the 65% opposed to Iraq do nothing to truely change what is going on they will just keep going. I could never blame Iran for helping the Iraqis IF they truely are. Why? The US government has been gunning for them for MONTHS after the invasion, they invaded Iraq then said Iran and Syria. Would YOU not try and stem the tide before the war? Try and whittle off as many as possible so it takes them longer? Thus giving YOU the chance to build up defences and observe how they fight and then counter it.

join