It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free ats points

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i reckon you should get free ATS points for every year thats passes that you have been on ATS

feel free to knock the idea

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
POINT WHORE!

Seriously, that's a fine idea. I don't pay attention to points so it doesn't much matter to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Not that it's August 17th or anything, but happy belated anniversary to bodrul. To thank you for your presentation of this idea you no longer have negative BTS points.

See!

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I like the way you think....

but don't know what I'd do with more points... at this point

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Not that it's August 17th or anything, but happy belated anniversary to bodrul. To thank you for your presentation of this idea you no longer have negative BTS points.

See!

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Djarums]

i no longer is the negitives

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think that idea may work, we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
POINT WHORE!

I don't pay attention to points so it doesn't much matter to me.

*(smirks)* with only 7430 post, either the Mods really like what you have to say, or You were tagging when tagging still paid off.

You know I'm just poking fun at you

I think it's kind of a cool idea too. Being loyal.....being loyal
Everyone likes a loyal person.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i reckon you should get free ATS points for every year thats passes that you have been on ATS

a year is a very long time in terms of internet discussion board careers

in fact, ATS is the only board that i visit and post daily

i am only one example, but still...

plus, ATS points are supposed to be a reward...

why should one be rewarded for being a member for a certain time on ATS

that's not hard, that's easy

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Working on year number three here!!! Only ten and a half months to go.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Most members that have been around for a while have more points than they can use, but I'm never opposed to topping up the tank.

If it comes to pass I wouldn't mind my BTS acct. being thrown a bone, it's been in the tank for a long time now.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's not too bad of an idea...every year you keep you your temper in check enough to not get banned is an accomplishment!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think who ever has been a member for...*counts* .... 7....8 months...12...13 days should get double the points !

Good idea though, getting a bonus for being a member for over a year. IF you contribuite though!

[edit on 29/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No prob AD.

Guys just try to watch the purchases please. It keeps happening when you pick "use combined points" and you don't have enough in one of the categories.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Working on year number three here!!! Only ten and a half months to go.

And you only have twelve thousand points?
Well, I guess most have a life outside of an internet discussion board..

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well, call me a suck-up but i feel privileged just to be here and not having to pay a monthly fee to bore you all with my two cents worth. YEAH ATS!
(do i get a point for that? :lol

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey .. how about free points for GOOD CONDUCT. Just like in the army - we got a medal for 3 years without getting into trouble - the Good Conduct Medal (yes, I got 'em). How about a Good Conduct medal and/or points??

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Its a good idea.

Part of the problem though is, if you've been aroudn for a year, you've already gotten a bunch of points and used them for whatever you want to use them for.

Personally, I am saving mine up for when ATS starts selling private islands.

If anything, we need ideas about what to DO with the points we have, rather than way to get more of them, no?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, but I kinda already proposed this idea not only to SO, but I used the Idea/complain button. Title: ATS anniversaries. To this day I have never heard back from anyone on it, so I figured no one liked it...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No response at all, TrueAmerican? Lazy admin (donthurt/banme)

Well, I've got 44, 570 of the ATS points, of which I got most of them from madly tagging old threads while you still got 50 points per tag.

But realistically, that's only 4 background images, and I know I'll use about 20-30 test background images before I get the formatting right. I guess I'll be waiting a little while before my next BG image escapade. I wasted about 50 K points last time.

I don't know about yearly points. Of the 70, 000+ members, there'd only be about 2000 that regularly contribute to the boards. Why give the others points if they just sit there and do nothing?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How does one get negative points? I see people with them and I wonder.

Also I like the good behavior award. What about a damn this guys funny award for those who are consistantly funny?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join