It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urantia Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i have a copy of the Urantia book, it is very strange.

does anyone know about the group behind the book? it seems like an attempt to create a New Religion for a New World. Does anyone have some good info, links, etc, that could shed light on the group that composed it in secret back in the 1940's?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
i have a copy of the Urantia book, it is very strange.

does anyone know about the group behind the book? it seems like an attempt to create a New Religion for a New World. Does anyone have some good info, links, etc, that could shed light on the group that composed it in secret back in the 1940's?

I actually had the book... It mysteriously came up missing..I don't know if someone stole it or if I just misplaced it.. anyway.. Here is the Urantia organizations official website.. I think it has the entire text for free on-line.. Here is a link

Urantia.org It is a very lengthy book, so you may want to consider printing out chapter by chapter rather than reading all of it on-line..

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i ve been to the official website. what im looking for is info on the group before it became "official.

also, sorry if this is redundant, but i have been all over the ats site and cannot figure out how to add a link to my postings. can anyone point me in the right direction? being able to do so would greatly add to my ability to be a worthy ats member.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis

also, sorry if this is redundant, but i have been all over the ats site and cannot figure out how to add a link to my postings. can anyone point me in the right direction? being able to do so would greatly add to my ability to be a worthy ats member.

Lewis, when you get ready to post a link... click on the world icon and enter a "name" for your link and then add the sites' address...

[edit on 29-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

join