It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egypt / ramblings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi to everyone..... much has been written about Ancient Egypt re: advanced technologies, ancient mysterious cults, and the precision that they made tombs, pyramids and other monuments.

I have personnally researched the subject quite a lot reading books by Daniken, looking at Zahi Hawass site, (who both have very different views!!) and trying to get my head around it... the subject is so vast and there are so many unanswered questions...... I must stop my rambling but I will list a few things that if anyone would like to comment on...
1) The tunnel system apparently found by French scientists in the Great Pyramid.
2) Tunnel complex underneath the Sphinx
3) Supposed Hall of records - connected with Atlantis?
4) Actual date on pyramid construction.
5) 'Air shafts!' in the queens chamber of Great Pyramid.
6) Mysterious cults worshipping a variety of animals - why?

this is to name but a few of the things that go round inmy head on a daily basis btu I would be interested to hear other peoples views on Egypt related stuff or just to find out other peoples views on whether Aliens visited us in Earths remote past..

Bryn

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hi Bryn, welcome aboard ATS.
I'm sure you'll have fun and find out loads here as there's a lot of members with a huge amount of knowledge (and some who pretend to have it lol)

Little tip. Think this thread should go into the Ancient & Lost Civilisations Section.

cya around

regards
FLC

join