It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something funny about US money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed that there are hints of the NWO on the One Dollar Bill? If you think I'm making this up, look for yourself (Hint, study the Pyarmid):

Now have a look at the blow up incase you didn't spot it above:

See it?

You are looking at the Great Pyarmid. It's a symbol of power that dates back to the time of the Pharos of Egypt. Above the pyarmid is the All Seeing Eye, that watches everything.

The scroll at the bottom bears the Latin enscription:

NUVUS ORDO SECLORUM

For anyone who might not know Latin, it translates to:

New World Order

So we have the Great Pyarmid topped by the All-Seeing Eye (those in power watching every move you make). Underneath are the words New World Order in Latin (a language most people can't read).

Why is NWO and it's symbol on the back of the most used of all American money?

Tim

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
THATS HILARIOUS!

Seriously though, is there anyone who knows anything about NWO conspiracies that doesn't know about US money.

It's like going to a NASA website and saying the earth revolves around the sun

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

It actually translates to "New Order of the Ages".

New World Order would be " NOVUS ORDO MUNDI".

I would say that most people here on ATS would be familiar with these artifacts on the US currency.

Other things inclued, Moloch, the great "owl" they worship at bohemian grove, is hidden in the corner of the One dollar, hiding behind the "ONE".

And see what happens when you enscribe the star of david in the circle with the pyramid......

...See what letter the "points" land on.....(you'll see its....M,A,S,O,N,)

Do more research.....LOADS of stuff out there about it, quite interesting subject, you'd be AMAZED at some of the stuff thats there

Here Is a site to get you started

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
to Mushroom Fields Forever:

Although the sarcasm could've been spared, and used to help this guy on his quest, I still found it hilarious. haha.

Ghost1

Try clicking the "Advanced Search" button in the navigation menu of the website. You can search for key terms for things you'd like to know about. Chances are, there are tons of threads already made for them.

Although, judging from the amount of ATS points you've racked up, I would have suspected you knew how to use that feature...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Congratulations.

You should consider yourself lucky, at least your money doesnt have Queen Elizabeth II on it, nor does it have ugly portraits of boring historical figures.

On the other hand my notes are waterproof (perhaps symbollic of the new world orders inability to absorb fluids? i need to research theory further.)

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is also green which is the color of Kermit the Frog. How can you deny the Muppet/ NWO connection ? Ever notice the simularity between Hillary Clinton and Miss Piggy ?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
It is also green which is the color of Kermit the Frog. How can you deny the Muppet/ NWO connection ? Ever notice the simularity between Hillary Clinton and Miss Piggy ?

Corny ASS. One sarcastic reply is more than enough, at least make it funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, if you people want to see something neat on a dollar, look on the front in the upper right hand corner, look at the top left corner of that one. see the spider?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there

I have as just as much proof of my Muppet/NWO theory as the rest of these wacky conspiracies

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have as just as much proof of my Muppet/NWO theory as the rest of these wacky conspiracies

It also has the #1, which happens to be your IQ.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing

It also has the #1, which happens to be your IQ.

Over a day to reply and that is the best you can come up with ?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Pleeeeeeaase.

BTW, did you know you can fold it and see the WTC collapse? And did you count the steps of the pyramid? And the number of twigs and arrows in the eagle's (phoenixes) hands?

Do you realize it has 4 (FOUR) corners? That's some numerological magic: FOUR has 4 letters: 2 + 2 = 4, 2 + 2 = 4, 2² = 4! Guess what?! It has two sides... the Matrix has you, Neo! Wake up!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Use your money to spread a message. People stamp things on money all the time like, check where this dollar has been, go to this-site.com...

Write in the margins, messages like, "WAKE UP!!" or "911 was an inside job!" or "Watch terrorstorm for free on google video" or "Watch 911 mysteries!"

top topics

join