It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Beliefs?...Please Clarify???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well I hope this is in the right forum area first, if not please feel free to move.

I am confused and need some insight into something relating to aliens/UFO's. After seeing Battlefield Earth (horrible I might add) and seeing a number of interviews with various scientology peoples, I have become confused about the topic. I have done a bit of research but apparently you have to be a member or in the know to really know what the belief is?? From what I understand, is dianetics and scientology the same and is it based on alien intervention from way back???

Thanks ahead of time again, just confused..I even heard the movie is supposed to be similar to the beliefs.??
Peace, Mondo

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'll reply to myself so far with another question.

Does this theory/belief have anything to do with the annunaki(sp?)??
Seems that I remember something along those lines ont he forum here and I thought maybe they were related or at least similar??

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You want to understand Scientology?
This is the deal. Lord Zulu is the ruler of the galaxy and lives at his soul processing plant on Jupiter. Millions of years ago his pad was being over run with so many souls he couldnt process them all quick enough. So he had a great number of them frozen and transported to Earth, where they were then droped into volcanos. Zulu set up soul catchers to grab up the dethawed souls made them roam the Earth. When mankind evolved onto the scene, these souls attached themselves to man.
Scientology is supposed to be the way to understand and unlock the power of these souls, or "Thetans".
If you believe this load of horse crap then in constitutes life on every planet in our universe, and the belief in "soul catchers". JOHN LEAR anyone????

By the way, the religion was invented by a science fiction author who was quoted as saying something along the lines of, "create a religion to become wealthy" or something like that. The Scientologist know this and still follow him, devoting their lives to one mans crock of crap.
Jesus saves!

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Mega,
thanks for the reply...by the way, are you serious??? Is that really the theory behind it??? Wow, you have to be kidding right!? I am a Christian by the way, just wanted the background on this and I had heard something similar but I thought it was a joke, actually I still do but in a different way if you get my meaning.
So, is this what Tom Cruise and John Travolta believe in and the like???

Again, Wow..that's about all I can say between laughs........Wow

thanks for the reply again, Peace..Mondo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wow, ignorance has spoken.

If you find that hard, to believe, youll find it unfathomable that the majority of extraterrestrials visiting this planet today are actually related to us, and are of the light. They are highly advanced beings, in all fields, spiritually, technologically, mentally, and of course physically. They are here to aid in our evolution, and actually their time of arrival on our shores is almost at hand.

There are negative ETs working with our government to undermine us, and to keep the existence of the benevolent ETs top secret, but the Truth comes out no matter what, and soon, we are gonna see an end to this corrupt system, and a new and better world.

The dark beings of this universe are no match for the Light, and good wins over evil everytime. GOD WINS EVERYTIME.

Most of you people have absolutely no knowledge of whats really going on in this universe, how could you, I wouldnt expect you to know, your not supposed to know. Your government sees to it that you dont know, so I wouldnt expect anyone to believe me. Your government is very powerful it seems, they have your minds rapped around their evil fingers.

Creation is a marvelous thing. Would you expect any less from your Creator? Would you expect a dull and useless existence, where we were the only life around, and this 3D dimension is all there is? How dare we limit our Creator God that way?? If you dont believe in your Creators existence, you will find this very hard to swallow.

ETs are only ETs to us because we dont understand them. Remember, we humans are not high on the evolution scale. These beings are much more evolved than us, and they are like our big brothers, and they watch over us and guide us, much the way a good big brother guides his little brother along his path. He doesnt intervene, he lets his brother make his own mistakes, for that is the way we learn. They have been with us throughout our entire history, and they will make themselves known to us en masse very soon.

I can see their craft in the skies above my area! I dont know about you, but it seems that there are things going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. I wonder what it could be??

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok dude your responce had nothing to do with Scientology. So what was I being ignorant about? I am a Christian and believe a lot of what you are saying and agree on most points.
Let me ask you a few questions though because you kind of confused me.
Do you believe that these aliens are people from another planet or that they are ancient because they were Gods firt creations, the Angels?
Do you believe that this "mass showing" will lead to the return of Jesus Christ to set up the kingdom of Heaven on Earth?
And lastly, does your idea of "good" and "bad" aliens represent Demons and Angels?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yes Mondogiwa I was serious about Scientology.
Do you know the story behind the Mormon religion? Its is almost as rediculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Mega,
Tell me more please!!
regarding the other person who posted, I am confused as well and would prefer some clarification as you asked. The first line speaking of ignorance was a bit uncalled for I think and am awaiting a more good natured and shall we say, Christian response!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

That should get you started. Be sure to note the controversy and criticism section of that.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Mega,
thanks for the reply...by the way, are you serious??? Is that really the theory behind it??? Wow, you have to be kidding right!? I am a Christian by the way, just wanted the background on this and I had heard something similar but I thought it was a joke, actually I still do but in a different way if you get my meaning.
So, is this what Tom Cruise and John Travolta believe in and the like???

Again, Wow..that's about all I can say between laughs........Wow

thanks for the reply again, Peace..Mondo

I'm sorry Mondogiwa, as a Christian you are in no position to ridicule the belief system of scientology. The ridiculous stuff you believe in is no better than that of scientology. Both religions where created for the same purposes, it's just one is much, much older than the other.

My personal opinion is that followers of scientology are either mentally retarded or simply have a deep desire to believe in something different or special. The latter is probably more likely in most cases.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by VladTheImpaler]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Wow, ignorance has spoken.

If you find that hard, to believe, youll find it unfathomable that the majority of extraterrestrials visiting this planet today are actually related to us, and are of the light. They are highly advanced beings, in all fields, spiritually, technologically, mentally, and of course physically. They are here to aid in our evolution, and actually their time of arrival on our shores is almost at hand.

There are negative ETs working with our government to undermine us, and to keep the existence of the benevolent ETs top secret, but the Truth comes out no matter what, and soon, we are gonna see an end to this corrupt system, and a new and better world.

What has led you to believe this? I want to believe too, but not without proof.

The dark beings of this universe are no match for the Light, and good wins over evil everytime. GOD WINS EVERYTIME.

If good always wins over evil, shouldn't evil be extinct by now? Additionally, how do you define 'good' without 'evil'?

Most of you people have absolutely no knowledge of whats really going on in this universe, how could you, I wouldnt expect you to know, your not supposed to know. Your government sees to it that you dont know, so I wouldnt expect anyone to believe me. Your government is very powerful it seems, they have your minds rapped around their evil fingers.

Creation is a marvelous thing. Would you expect any less from your Creator? Would you expect a dull and useless existence, where we were the only life around, and this 3D dimension is all there is? How dare we limit our Creator God that way?? If you dont believe in your Creators existence, you will find this very hard to swallow.

ETs are only ETs to us because we dont understand them. Remember, we humans are not high on the evolution scale. These beings are much more evolved than us, and they are like our big brothers, and they watch over us and guide us, much the way a good big brother guides his little brother along his path. He doesnt intervene, he lets his brother make his own mistakes, for that is the way we learn. They have been with us throughout our entire history, and they will make themselves known to us en masse very soon.

I can see their craft in the skies above my area! I dont know about you, but it seems that there are things going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. I wonder what it could be??

Nice

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great point Vlad, I retract any ridicule that I may have implied and shall keep my personal opinions to a u2u format if need be.

If anybody was offended by my response and opinion, I offer my most sincere apology!!

I was actually more surprised at the foundation of the belief system than anything as it was just really recently brought to my attention. I expressed myself ina "Wow" fashion and got off track! Again, I apologize to anybody that may have taken offense to my statement and/or reaction and will keep my remarks away.

Peace and peace, Mondo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Great point Vlad, I retract any ridicule that I may have implied and shall keep my personal opinions to a u2u format if need be.

If anybody was offended by my response and opinion, I offer my most sincere apology!!

I was actually more surprised at the foundation of the belief system than anything as it was just really recently brought to my attention. I expressed myself ina "Wow" fashion and got off track! Again, I apologize to anybody that may have taken offense to my statement and/or reaction and will keep my remarks away.

Peace and peace, Mondo

Well, it is my personal opinion that you should not apologize. You should ridicule such an outrageously idiotic belief system. When you see something so blatantly deceitful it should not be respected merely because it is someone’s sacred belief, I say to hell with religious tolerance. You should be allowed to voice your opinion in public, regardless if someone finds it insulting (whether or not people choose to listen to you is another matter).

You should ridicule it but then also accept that others (idiots like me) will ridicule you for your own beliefs. Although I’d argue that being a Christian is slightly more intellectually honest than being a Scientologist. Although both are based on fiction it’s easier to accept the teachings of Jesus Christ than the science of scientology, which is utter crap (in my honest opinion).

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
Although both are based on fiction it’s easier to accept the teachings of Jesus Christ than the science of scientology, which is utter crap (in my honest opinion).

Ok Vlad,

Since you have now cast the proverbial stone, what are your beliefs?? And i am sure that you will be able to back them up with fact since you are so quick to claim that my Christian faith is based on fiction! I wonder,do you debate the historical context of Jesus's life, or just the faith of Chrisitanity in all??

Also, seeing as you screen name is VladTheImpaler, I sort of half expect something along the lines of a vampire belief system??? Then again, maybe you do have a history background and you are nonchalantly educating people who may not even know it.!?

I have tried to be in the shoes of both sides of this topic now, my personal thoughts and then apologized for them....needless to say you have started to jump on my back now for a different arguement! I hope we can keep this discussion at bay and remember that this thread was originally started to understand the basis of said scientology/dianetics.

To you my friend, I offer peace rather than a head on a stick (Vlad reference). Mondo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ignorance simply means "lack of knowledge", and ignorance was spoken, so Im sorry you took offense to that.

My connection with Scientology is, their beliefs you stated before are actually very simular to how it actually is, so for you all to just laugh it all off I thought was very ignorant..

We must understand that there is a whole universe of what I call "Macrobes" above the human race. If you were to tell people 500 1000 years ago that there was an entire universe of microbial life beneath our level of perception, bacteria and such, they woulda called you crazy, probably woulda locked you up. But then we invented the microscope, and it became common knowledge so now anyone who doesnt believe in microbes are crazy.

Well, what if I were to tell you that there is a higher universal existance, where souls actually occupy the bodies of planets, stars, etc. This is of course, where the Gaia theory comes from, but its not theory, its FACT. The Earth, and everything, has a consciousness, an intelligence. The Earth is much more advanced than we are, spiritually, all she does is give, and its a shame we have forgot our roots, and forgot the glory of this great Being we live on, and abuse her without any regards to her as a living life form, it is appalling.

Well, what if I were to tell you, that on higher planes of existence, other dimensions I guess, there were actually beings who resided over the welfare of, lets say, entire solar systems...entire galaxies? SCI-FI isnt it? That stuff is not real! How do we know that? I dont know its not real, therefore I cant just come out and say all this stuff is baloney, thats ignorant.

It would astound you even more to know that we all are on the path to these higher dimensions, and soon will take our place as guardians of planets, of solar systems, of entire universes, cuz remember, we live in just one uni-verse. There are countless, an infinite number of multi-verses in this unbelievably vast thing we call Gods Creation, would we expect any less? God is infinity, and there are no limits, only the ones we impose on ourselves.

You can take this all with a grain of salt, thats fine, I dont expect you to believe any of it. But, take it into consideration, next time you are pondering how this universe is kept in such perfect order, from the tiniest atom to the mightiest neutron star, everything is in perfect equilibrium, how can this be? God didnt screw up when he created negativity, it is used because we have much to learn from it. And we have learned them mostly, and I think the human race is ready for the next level, we are seeing changes all around, look at the weather, something BIG is going on, I think it is gonna be the tremendous evolution of all life in this galaxy.

NAMASTE ADONAI

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This kind of fits with some early prophetic works.

12.2 Adam replied to the devil and told him,
12.3 "What is my fault, by which I have done all that to you?"
13.1 The devil replied to him and told him, "You did nothing to me, but it is because of you that I have fallen upon the earth."
13.2 The very day when you were created, on that day, I fell from before the face of God, because when God breathed a spirit onto your face, you had the image and likeness of the divinity. And then Michael came; he presented you and made you bend down before God. And God told Michael, "I have created Adam according to (my) image and my divinity."
14.1 Then Michael came; he summoned all the troops of angels and told them, "Bow down before the likeness and the image of the divinity."
14.2 And then, when Michael summoned them and all had bowed down to you, he summoned me also.
14.3 And I told him, "Go away from me, for I shall not bow down to him who is younger than me; indeed, I am master prior to him and it is proper for him to bow down to me.
15.1 The six classes of other angels heard that and my speech pleased them and they did not bow down to you.
16.1 Then God became angry with us and commanded us, them and me, to be cast down from our dwellings to the earth. As for you, he commanded you to dwell in paradise.
16.2 When I had realized that I had fallen before you,[B, "by your power] that I was in distress and you were in rest,
16.3 then I aimed at hunting you so that I might alienate you from the paradise of Delights, just as I had been alienated because of you.

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

There are other references to this also.

It seems that we were destined to rule the universe with God as our King and Jesus as our Commander. We just need to prove our worthyness before we are given this irrevocable gift.

When God found us having eaten of fruit from the tree of knowledge in Eden, he exclaimed "Tell me they haven't eaten from the tree of eternal life as well".

We were created in the likeness of God, so why is it so hard to see human characteristics in God or is it God's characteristics in humans.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.thelostbooks.com...

There is a lot of interesting reading in these pages, for those who are questioning.

Try not to believe all of what is written, but try to find common threads from which to base your thoughts and experiences.

All works have the interpretation of the writer in them, but there are also many things that are true and need to be trusted in.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Win and Lightworker,

Let me explain something to you! I am a Christian, I believe in my savior Jesus Christ as the son of God! There may and there may not be a higher existence than we humans and maybe we are destined to become guardians of the universe as well...BUT I see nothing to expand upon that theory at all yet! Period, that's all. I am not saying that it is not possible but you are not going to prove it one way or the other either..to anybody with any faqcts to support your claim.
Lightworker, you claim to know all this and these things that YOU call macrobes?? Who are you?? Who deemed you worthy of all this profound knowledge, or are we just to take it all on faith from you...don't think so.
Now, don't get me wrong, i like the thoughts, it all sounds nice and quaint and if we can have peace and a higher understanding of IT all then great. But, nothing is mentioned in the Bible about this and I teeter of the edge of thinking that this may even be sacriligious in nature...at least to join this in with God/Jesus!!??
Faith is just that, faith.....by definition that is what the belief is based upon.
However, you keep saying these things as if there is some class somewhere that we all missed out on where there is bountiful factual information on this stuff.
Could you provide a background basis as to how you know all of this??? Maybe it is just your faith, to that I will not argue. But please stop unless you can provide a book, a fact, a prophet, an alien or something as to why you think this.....seriously I want to hear about it but give me some background as to why?????

Thanks and sorry for the lengthy reply...Peace, Mondo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am worthy of this knowledge. What makes you think you are not worthy?

If you really want to understand the universe, you will find the knowledge, it doesnt matter how you get it, because the universe has irrefutable laws, if you put enough energy into something, it will manifest, thats how it works.

If people are still pondering questions about whats going on, they are not looking hard enough. People believe that its next to impossible to understand the divine, thats ludicrous. Life is simple, very simple. The dark make it so life seems complicated, so youll loose the track, thats whats happened.

I say again, if you want it bad enough, itll come to you, no matter which way. For me, Ive been lucky, its been rather easy for me, as Ive experienced it first hand.

But you know, I want you to forget about who said this information. Forget I wrote it, forget anyone gave it to you, pretend you found it, which in reality, YOU DID. What does it mean to you? How does this information resonate with you? Forget the messenger, focus on the message. What do you think, do you think these things are possible? Does the information resonate well with you, or is it hard to accept? These subtle hints in your emotions will tell you exactly what it is, and what it means to you at your level of development.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
By their nature, prophetic writings that have been handed down from ancestors to us today have been subject to distortions and missconceptions based on the writer.

That includes the Most Holy of all scriptures, The Bible. That is why there are a lot of other writings that have been omitted from the publication, because the writer(s) didn't think that the information was correct according to his/her/their understanding or they were trying to lay a false track.

There is no hope of examining the originals and making up our own conclusions.

It is by a higher power that I am here today to bring you this bit of information. It is ultimately up to you, what you do with that knowledge.

There are also many professed Christians who will (according to the Holy Bible) not walk the narrow road to salvation, yet there is still hope for some of them.

I will have to say that I have not had any experience with L Ron and his work. It is something that I have been hesitant to try (don't know why, but I seem to be hesitant). After reading the Mars Records and seeing what they have used clearing for, I might have to try some of this to unlock hidden memories. The principles of clearing can stand alone, without the whole Scientology experience being embraced.

www.themarsrecords.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join