It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

We're hopeful that Bethesda will fully unveil Fallout 3 in the next few months, although Hines explained that the developer won't do the grand reveal until there's something there to really get our teeth into.

www.computerandvideogames.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh Shnap! (bringing it back to '92 with that one)

Last I heard F3 was a myth. Something that they talked big about, then kinda went away. If/when it comes out, I'm buying it, and losing any sense of a social life that I ever had.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thats cause they were making fallout 3 but ?Interplay? pulled plug on it, and it went no where the these guys bought it, whom of which are supposed fallout fanbois.

Sooo....

I'm hopings its the game to rule all other games with.

I mean damn I been dying for another fallout!

And these guys do a good job with their games, so I can't wait to see what they've done with the most awesome series EVAH!

once again:

w00tness!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Bethesda only bought the rights to Fallout approximately 3 years ago, right when they were in the middle of developing Oblivion, ST: Legends, and another ST Game whose name escapes me. Now that two of the three are now out of the way, I expect we shall be hearing more about Fallout 3 very soon.

And these guys do a good job with their games

They're no Blizzard though... I would have done backflips had Blizz made a Fallout game...

[edit on 31-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is an interview with a guy from bethesda talking about Fallout 3. The interview is fairly recent too.

www.shacknews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Fallout 3!!!!!1111!!1!1111 OMG! Brb, need to change my shorts.. afk.

..back. Omfg, fallout 3!!! oops brb, need to change shorts again..

new topics

top topics

join