It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear- Is this you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up John! I'm still learning things about all this. I'll be a bit more careful of taking Make Farmer at face value.

Tim

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why is that video "no longer available"? Damnit I want to watch it!!!!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It says the video is no longer available.

Darn!!......why do they always do that???

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It says it was a violation of their Terms of Use Policy which can be found here-

www.youtube.com...

My guess is whoever originally uploaded it to You Tube didn't have the rights to do so.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
See the "John Lear Censorship" thread. I have posted a link to part of the 1991 John Lear interview.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
why is the video no longer available?

Bit strange isnt it?

Yes.....big bummer

I am getting this notation:
(This video has been removed due to terms of use violation)

Thanks TheAvenger, I will check that thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
From the John Lear files 1968:

This is me waxing Perpetual Motion at the Perris, California International Drag Boat races. I am running a Chrysler 454 Hemi with blown fuel (today called top fuel). I turned 164 mph in the quarter mile, slow for todays speeds but remember in those days we had no safety harness, no chutes and no breakaway cockpits.

The drag boat and Powerboat Magazine were owned by Bob Nordscog who also ran Nordscog Manufacturing in Van Nuys, California. Bob was a avid racer and raced all classes of boats except the blown fuel hydro. I drove (shoed) for Bob for about a year.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey, John- just a minor correction in one of your posts in this thread.

His name was EDWARD Teller, not Edwin. My father worked for him for many years, and now I am employed at his lab.

Dr. Teller was an amazing man. I had some brief discussions with him,
and used to date one of his secretaries back in the day.

I also walked along side his convertible when he was the Grand Marshall of a local parade here in Livermore, Ca. (You never know what crazies out there will do to someone of his stature.)

Some of my co-workers used to joke about the fact his initials were E.T.

Now that's IRONY, yes?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have to say it looks different
Doppleganger ?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Good-Looking Man Alert! John, you're a hottie.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Lear: I am new to this ATS, having been attracted to this site based upon randomly running across some of your fascinating interviews posted via Coast to Coast. Having spent several hours listening to your stories, I was wondering if there is or was a way to correspond directly with you via email, etc.? I am researcher, having work for NASA at the University of Montana, EOS Program, and now run several small private R&D firms in advanced geospatial information technologies. I also used to work for the US Forest Service, nothing amazing, but in an area known as the Rocky Mountain Front, Montana, a hotbed of two things - UFO activity as well as well-documented cattle mutiliations. Anyway, I have always wanted to conduct some additional research in a sophisticated way utilizing spatial analysis and geostatistics on these topics in a regional way, but have not really had the time.

I apologize in advanced if this is the wrong place to establish contact. Thank you in advanced.

AP

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aphilp
Dear Mr. Lear: I am new to this ATS, having been attracted to this site based upon randomly running across some of your fascinating interviews posted via Coast to Coast. Having spent several hours listening to your stories, I was wondering if there is or was a way to correspond directly with you via email, etc.? I am researcher, having work for NASA at the University of Montana, EOS Program, and now run several small private R&D firms in advanced geospatial information technologies. I also used to work for the US Forest Service, nothing amazing, but in an area known as the Rocky Mountain Front, Montana, a hotbed of two things - UFO activity as well as well-documented cattle mutiliations. Anyway, I have always wanted to conduct some additional research in a sophisticated way utilizing spatial analysis and geostatistics on these topics in a regional way, but have not really had the time.

I apologize in advanced if this is the wrong place to establish contact. Thank you in advanced.

AP

Did it work out?
What happened to you AP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join