It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bush Is Irresponsible, Misused Authority" Says Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
She is a master of the obvious. I agree if she ever gets elected which I seriously doubt (I won't vote for her unless she runs against something rabid like Newt the Gingrich or Condi Rice, and I am a dyed in the wool liberal) she will be a one term president... she simply has no vision.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I have an idea, somebody ask her if Bill Clinton was irresponsible and misused authority at WACO!!!!

Better yet, ask her about White Water, and tell her you're not intrested in rafting!

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, Logic says: It's A Duck!

Tim

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What part of the last special prosouctor (Fitzgerald, the one who replaced Starr) final report saying that there was nothing to Whitewater did you miss... OR is it you right wingers only believe what you want to facts be damned?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just more politics. She wants to get elected so she'll say what she thinks the voters want to hear. Whaaaaaaaaaaatever.

Oh .. and if she wants to start discussing who is 'irresponsible and who misused authority' then she should take a looooooong look at her and hubby Bill. The Clinton Administration. (don't forget - hot pants Sandy
)

I remember watching a program (daily show if I remember) where Colin Powell was asked if he was consulted on prewar planning on Iraq and his reply was (on live TV) no, Busch just said "we are going to get that SoB". Now does that sound like a reasonable person that acts and commits troops without consultation of his general(?) We dont know what other kinds of rules he bypassed to do this.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

Hillary,

There are no do-overs when you are President. You had the same intelligence about Saddam, as your husband and Bush. Pull your finger out of the wind, and stop lying!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In all actuality they all had the same intelligence that the administration gave them... faulty, cooked intelligence.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Was not Hillary, as well as the rest of Congress, only informed with the same manufactured evidence as the American people? Is she not in her right to feel resentment over a President that would do such a thing?

That's exactly right. I supported this war when I believed the manufactured evidence we were all given. It was only when I discovered that we had been deceived that I withdrew my support for this war. And I don't blame Hillary at all for what she's saying.

Bush IS irresponsible and he has misused and abused his authority more times than I can count.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

by grover

In all actuality they all had the same intelligence that the administration gave them... faulty, cooked intelligence.

I'm sorry this argument doesn't hold water.

Listen to this!!!

Hillary talking to Code Pink before the war.

If she was using false intelligence from The Bush administration why does she tell this group of war protesters the exact opposite of what she is saying now. She states based on her research of over ten years that Saddam was a threat to our national security and needed to be disarmed.

Grover i know you are passionate about this, being a liberal and all, but using facts is much more effective than using opinion based on emotion.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it matters what she is saying now, she is running for president and will lie through her pubes to get the votes....

the fact is that the administration presented congress with a package of "information and intelligence" with which they made their decision on... the same type of package Powell presented to the UN and we all know the validity of that.

I may be a liberal but that doesn't mean I am blind please never make that assumption about me.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
What part of the last special prosouctor (Fitzgerald, the one who replaced Starr) final report saying that there was nothing to Whitewater did you miss... OR is it you right wingers only believe what you want to facts be damned?

It was a joke! Hense the laughing smily at the end!

Ok, maybe it was in poor taste, but it was a joke

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join