It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Company Buying up 40+ US News Papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.thenewspaper.com...

MacQuarie Bank who is a major player in the NAFTA Highway Toll Roads has just bought up news papers that were printing anti-toll road stories and painting them in a bad light.

I guess if you can't have good things written about you, just buy out all the bad press and turn it around in your favour. Its interesting that now 2 Australian Companies ( also Fox owned by Rupert Murdoch ) have shown their hand in the NWO one world government agenda.

I guess its no suprise as its well known that Australia is a NWO poster child as the Government here have disarmed us and brought in an ID card system with little resistance. Luckily in our favour the Liberal Govt. have very little in the way of infrastructure like FEMA to enact martial law.

I just listened to Alex Jones KLJB broadcast from yesterday and its scarey how fast things are moving, there is talk of an Asian Union happening right now under our very noses starting with a merger of New Zealand.

www.smh.com.au...

Hold onto your hats kiddies 2007 is going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
By all accounts, Australia/New Zealand would make the perfect retreat for global elites looking to flee the chaos in their home countries.

Australia is a big place, not very populous, and all of the population (or the vast majority of it) is concentrated on the coast. The interior of the country is inhospitable, and a massive self-sufficient compound smack dab in the middle of it would present a hard target for attackers not lucky enough to have massive airpower on their side.

The country has been effectively disarmed, and you're right, things are moving very quickly now.

I honestly can't think of a better place for the elite to hole up, following the consequences of their meddling in other parts of the world. They can live high on the hog on their own massive private island while the rest of the world burns.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The other interesting point here is the main stream media and who owns pretty much most of it...Fairfax,APN and News Limited ( Fox Subsiduary )
www.presscouncil.org.au... will give the exact breakdown.

There is little or no alternate media and we dont have people like Webster Tarpley, Alex Jones or a Keith Olbermann here to give alternate views to awaken the public.

Wyrdone, the major thing's I think from keeping the Elite from flocking here is that its one heck of a dry and hot place ( as per your post on using treating sewerage for drinking ) full of nasty things to kill you, isolated from the main business centres and a strategic backwater.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Fox is a subsidiary of News limited.

We do have the Free to air Television Networks which are not owned by News. As are all of our radio stations. Whilst they maybe tools of big business through their sponsors and Advertisers they are still independent.

You really think that the NWO are going to be drinking sewage? that will be left to us mere peasants.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Dammit, it's pure water, NOT SEWAGE!!! What did I just say 5 minutes ago in another thread

Anyways, I guess I'm pretty lucky to be living on this sparsely populated island known as Ozztralia. What, with its ability to shelter me (if I get my arse in gear) from any impending 2012 doomsdays and its unbeatable cricket team and whatnot, I find those stories of people building emergency cabins in the north-western U.S. a joke. Personally, I reckon Tasmania's the place to go, not that you heard that from me.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb
Fox is a subsidiary of News limited.

We do have the Free to air Television Networks which are not owned by News. As are all of our radio stations. Whilst they maybe tools of big business through their sponsors and Advertisers they are still independent.

You really think that the NWO are going to be drinking sewage? that will be left to us mere peasants.

From what I understand, clearchannel communications owns pretty much all of the radio broadcasts out there.....

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
From what I understand, clearchannel communications owns pretty much all of the radio broadcasts out there.....

No the one company can only own 2 radio stations in each state capital.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ehhh? Where did you get that info from?

www.citypages.com...

There's a local article about them and stating they own 7 of the local channels in the Twin Cities area....

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We are talking about Australia here. Not the US

new topics

top topics

join