It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Master turns the heat up on Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The cauldron that is Jerusalem is having the heat turned up by a series of planned events, the concerted efforts of Roman wolves in sheep's clothing, orchestrated by the Vatican. The Roman Catholic Cult, the Babylonian Mystery religion, covets the Holy City and aims on wresting control of Ariel (Jerusalem's nickname) from Israeli sovereignty by any means necessary. The Time of Jacob's Trouble is brewing in the North.

Grand Master turns up the heat on Jerusalem

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 29/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok, what do you have against the Roman Catholic Church? Has not the Vatican given Israel a great deal of support? The pope has even began to speak out against the terror of islam. I believe he should condemn them, but your conspiracy theory makes no sense to me. How does the jesuit order effect the sovereignty of Jerusalem?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Ok, what do you have against the Roman Catholic Church? Has not the Vatican given Israel a great deal of support? The pope has even began to speak out against the terror of islam. I believe he should condemn them, but your conspiracy theory makes no sense to me. How does the jesuit order effect the sovereignty of Jerusalem?

It appears to me you have no idea what is really goin on here brother but allow me to help you please,

First of all the Roman Catholic Church is mother of all abominations, did you know that the Catholic church is here to try to mislead everyone? take for example, the bible has made it clear not to exhalt anyone above God, not to bow down to anyone and the likes, BUT the Catholic church brother, teaches its followers that the Pope is god here on earth.

Did you know that the pope claims he forgive your sins?

just google you way around, you bound to come up with something...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

actually, the current pope is a fool
jp2 did a lot to help mend fences between all 3 of the abrahamic faiths
speaking out against all islam is actually counterproductive to the whole peace process
speaking out against RADICAL VIOLENT TERRORIST islam is ok though

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You've really got to start discussing the articles that you present.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
nygdan, did you remove the OP?
we need the article...
where is the article?
gah
mind imploding

well, i shouldn't tell you how to do your job as a mod
then again, you don't tell me how to do my job as a poster...
bad example

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ok, what do you have against the Roman Catholic Church?

Would you appreciate a con artist pretending to represent somebody you love?

Has not the Vatican given Israel a great deal of support?

When they were hugging Yasser Arafat and calling for an accursed "Palestine" while talking out of the other side of their mouth about "peace?"

The pope has even began to speak out against the terror of islam.

It's about time he caught up with the rest of us. I'm glad you agree he should condemn them.

How does the jesuit order effect the sovereignty of Jerusalem?

When they increase their pressure for Israel to submit to UN Resolution 181 they will have undermined Israeli sovereignty for foreign control under Jesuit influence.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
nygdan, did you remove the OP?
we need the article...
where is the article?

it seems this is reply post
it was culled out of another thread, probably something like a page 3 reply,
and was addressing the points brought up by others as the talking points flowed & changed, since the OP or Thread Starter

www.vatican assassins . com
might be a place to look for stuff about the Jesuits
& their secretive, occult like power they hold over the vatican
& how the vatican & the HRC church are entering contracts & treaties
for all sorts of properties in Jerusalem

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dee-tod

First of all the Roman Catholic Church is mother of all abominations, did you know that the Catholic church is here to try to mislead everyone?

Amen! The apostate Roman Catholic Cult and its wayward daughters misrepresent Christ and Christianity with all their whitewashed paganism that would be most foreign to the early Church of God, just like it is to the Sabbath-keeping Church of God today.

I speak against the RCC - not against Catholics who have been misled and are often sincere but God expects us all to know why we believe the things we do and walk in the light of understanding He gives us - not revert to traditional darkness.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oh
wait
initial poster seems to have been put on ATS's "global ignore" list
i can't see any of his posts anywhere

new topics

top topics

join