It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel and seeing yourself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I had a weird dream the other night and was wondering if anyone else has had similiar dreams. I forget all the details but I traveled back in time just a matter of a few hours. Anyway there seemed to be a problem (I don't remember what the problem was.) Anyway I was pretty much in the same place at the same time separated by a short distance. I remember dreaming of many surprised faces to see me enter a building when I was already there. However the me that was there seemed to be a different timeline which I had not experienced because I was wearing something else.

Suddenly a mysterious blue or red glowing portal appeared and I watched the alternate me disappear into it. Then I continued on as normal with just one of me. However I got a voice telling me in my dream I created a time paradox. Everywhere I went this glowing blue energy portal kept popping up every so often scaring the living daylights out of everyone except me. I knew how to deactivate it but didn't know how to stop the stupid thing from appearing again. I also didn't know too much about where it would take someone. Weird dream. The best I can theorize is that my imagination combined some imagination with a computer game I played years ago. Anybody ever go back in time and see themselves doing something different than they actually did?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Not yet...

But i'm expecting something like that any time, now!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
WOW

I am not asleep...I am not dreaming...I just found 3 more of me!

THREE!

1+1+1+1

That makes 4!
Open door.

WOW

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i had a dream like this before, although it was different i remember at hone point saying to my self in the dream there is a paradox of time, or you created a paradox...then i wake up and everything is weird and i can hardly remember the dream...llol

top topics

join