It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assuming Conspiracy, now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I often ask myself this question, in both conspiracy and non conspiracy mindsets regarding 911.

Of course, there is only one answer in the non conspiracy mindset, and that's that the terrorist mastermind has an IQ of 60. You don't pull a lion's tale unless you're a complete waterhead.

So I figure that question isn't really worthy of discussion. However, if we take the conspiracy as fact, then what now?

First we have to identify a motive.
Then perhaps we ask ourselves has anything been truly gained yet due to 911? I honestly don't know the answer to that question and I'm looking for the answer here.
Now we ask ourselves what can be gained through this continued war on terror? Securing Iraqi oil? Is that worth 6000 lives?

It's not, but perhaps it's a small part of the puzzle.

If the CT is true, then we must stay in Iraq to protect Halliburton's oil tankers from freedom fi... I mean "happyness hating insugants."

So where does this lead? And let's not get into vauge NWO and Hulkamania theories here, let's try and identify the various possibilities for the next step.

Must we win at ANY cost?
More troops?
Carpet bomb?
Would we need to create support with more "false flags?"

eh, I know I had a coherant post when I started writing this, but I'm sure you get the gist of it. I'll add more tomorrow in an attempt to esplain more gooder.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This isn't meant in a heavy or harsh way, but I just finished watching a compilation of videos on Google Video called The War against the Third World. If you watch it, I think you will be able to answer your own question about what to do now, in a general sense. Also there are many local and state 911truth organizations in the United States which are determined to bring 911 issues to the fore in the 2008 elections.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One of the motives for any war is that with war there is humongous amounts of money to be made by international bankers. Especially with loans given to countries in order for them to be able to afford weapons. So as far as these people are concerned... there has to be a war somewhere at all times. Peace=Less money or less control over finances.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by TheBandit795]

join