It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Saddam Hussein demo's in iraq..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So not everybody is happy with saddam being caught..maybe killing em all will help

I still find it funny, him hidding in this pit..almost unbelieveble.
news.bbc.co.uk...

In this article they are talking about 700 people rallying but a dutch newsagency claims a lott of people..and 700 is not that much, cover-up ?

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Baath party had/has more than 1 million members,

And also you dont have to be a party member to support Saddam..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
word, you dont have to be a party member, i thought the baath party also didnt support him anymore, at least thats what the usa claimed, means that 'normal' people support his azz

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   

was that a hint!? are you PROUD of being pro-saddam?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

(note how this smiley is 'build'..)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

are u proud being against him ? whats to be proud about anyway......i put my proudness somewhere else,

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
stop playing with words. im against saddam.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Pro-Sadaam or Pro Bush, both of them are killing. Bush just has people that are excellent at damage control. No, he hasn' killed as many as sadaam, but I don't think he's finished just yet. Just because some of you were born in N.America doesn't mean your government is automatically correct. I like to think of myself as pro-humanity and both of these people work against that.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
alos found this link on how the rest of the arab world looks at his capture..can make it in a new topic but thought ill post it here.
Saddam capture stuns Arab world

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseofterror
Pro-Sadaam or Pro Bush, both of them are killing. Bush just has people that are excellent at damage control. No, he hasn' killed as many as sadaam, but I don't think he's finished just yet. Just because some of you were born in N.America doesn't mean your government is automatically correct. I like to think of myself as pro-humanity and both of these people work against that.

I'm not American, and much as I dislike Bush, you cannnot equate him with Saddam. Saddam systematically killed thousands upon thousands of his own people, dumping the bodies im mass graves. He gassed the Kurds. He regularly tortured and killed his own citizens.

Yes, Bush is 'responsible' for the death of a few Iraqies (and it is a few in comparison to what Saddam himself achieved), but only an idiot would compare the two men's actions. Being the leader of a nation fighting a war, just or otherwise, does not make a killer make in the same mould as Stalin or Hitler. Unless of course George has been regularly torturing and mass killing Americans and has just been very good at keeping it quiet? If that's the case, feel free to call my judgement worthless and proclaim me an imbecile.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ

Originally posted by mooseofterror

I'm not American, and much as I dislike Bush, you cannnot equate him with Saddam. Saddam systematically killed thousands upon thousands of his own people, dumping the bodies im mass graves. He gassed the Kurds. He regularly tortured and killed his own citizens.

Yes, Bush is 'responsible' for the death of a few Iraqies (and it is a few in comparison to what Saddam himself achieved), but only an idiot would compare the two men's actions. Being the leader of a nation fighting a war, just or otherwise, does not make a killer make in the same mould as Stalin or Hitler. Unless of course George has been regularly torturing and mass killing Americans and has just been very good at keeping it quiet? If that's the case, feel free to call my judgement worthless and proclaim me an imbecile.

I think not all but def some comments can also apply to Hussein, like being a leader of a country at war, and Bush does kill a lott of fellow americans [9-11, deathpenalty and more] and lets not forget afghanistan, palastine cause i can say the israelish and the usa are almost one..Ok its not as much as Hussein but who cares, one is already to much.
I also read a thread here claiming that not all those killed by saddam are really killed by saddam, i believe our friend seekerof had some nice statistics about this..maybe i can find em, pz joz

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ
[quote

I can agree with you to some extent, but who decides what level of killing is "adequate" to be considered mass murder? Isn't any level of killing a horrible event?
You are also assuming Bush didn't have any knowledge of 911. Of course the numbers aren't even close and maybe one can state that statistically you can't compare Bush and Sadaam, but he is in charge of the killing. As far as I am concerned, Bush is still in the "opening act" and not yet started "chapter 1". Hopefully we won't have to see that part, but I fear he is going to get his chance in 2004.

new topics

top topics

join