It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would disclosure make muslim extremists "chill out?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Everyone is searching for a way to defeat the terrorists, but maybe all we need to do is show them the Aliens. This would most likely change their views on life and religion. Their Jihads might not be so meaningful to them anymore when they start to contemplate whether there is even an Allah to begin with.

I think most of you will agree with me that the world is ready for disclosure and the time is right for us to be part of the bigger picture... It will probably help with a lot of different things that we don't even think about...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Firstly the "terrorist's are everywhere" is an an attempt to replicate the old McCarthy driven "The Commies are under your Bed" fear.

Fear my freind is what all this terrorist crap is about, you can make people do extreme things when you use it correctly and the sad fact is most people can't see false fear from real fear.

Secondly who is a terrorist ? anyone who your President/Prime Minister deems ? no sadly they are non existent in the form they are portrayed to us in the media. The fact is most of the people/organisations deemed as terrorist's are simply fighting for a cause they ultimately believe in.

To be honest when ever you see a movie were the hero throws his life away to save someone/thing you revere him/her as its an ultimate act to take your own life and say blow up some Alien or enemy. But when its us that are being blown up we are conditioned to think otherwise because we are on the opposite side.

Disclosure aint happening full stop as I have mentioned before due to the fact there are multi generational parties involved and corporations now own the express rights to anything of value surrounding the topic.

Finally don't succumb to FEAR its the single biggest factor in anyones life right now and to be fearless is to be armed and ready.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Actually, I have had this same thought about Disclosure and The terrorists. I believe that it would probably have an impact, but on the future generations. Today’s terrorists are to brainwashed to accept any other points of view. They would probably find and excuse and say that the Aliens are evil, and that they must convert them to Islam as well.

But in the end, future generations will probably open up more to the idea, and hopefully embrace other civilizations.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Likely response:

"American and Zionist deception and plot".

Unfortunately many people on ATS somehow would tend to agree.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Islam and aliens are a huge part of the picture that is being painted right now in the world scene. It is my belief that the two will go hand in hand in with how this planet reaches the End of Days and the coming of Jesus Christ.
I could go into a very extensive explaination but I will give a sumerized one to get to the point.

The 'aliens' are the rebel angels cast from Heaven with Lucifer and do his bidding.
The term 'Anti-Christ' boils down to the opposite of Christ, which is the devil.
Islam is the opposite of Christianity and the goal of this religion is world domination.
The Anti-Christ will bring peace to a war torn world and become a hero, who then takes control of the planet with one world government.
The Islamic End Days story parallels Christianitys on the opposite end of the spectrum. According to the Koran, Jesus Christ returns to Earth and with the Mahdi spreads Islam across the world and converts everyone.

So basicly, this is how it goes.....
The rapture is blamed on Aliens and as result the US government reveals its secret aliance with the Aliens with the 'technology in return for abductions' deal. The public knows everything and in furious relatiation the aliens launch an invasion of the planet. An Islamic human-alien hybrid with supernatural powers who has been planted by them rises as a strong world leader and is able to sign a peace treaty with the aliens. The wolrd respects him as a savior, and he is joined by a man claiming to be Jesus Christ who came from the aliens. This man tells the world he is not the son of God and that Christianity is bogus. The aliens claim to have been converted to Islam and with their weapons they wage a sudden and horrific war on all who wont embrace Islam, and the world succums and is dominated.

The O'Hare UFO story is bringing a lot of credible and REAL attention to UFO's. The war on terror is placing Islam on the world picture in a big way, even creating some sympathy for them around the world. I read in the O'Hare thread that it seems this UFO was meant to be seen and wanted to be seen. It did.
More amazing sightings in the very near future will bring the public to realize that they are 100% real. Just watch the news and remember what I have told you, it will come together. The time is NOW.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think disclousure of alien life would change a lot of minds, particularly young minds, and it would create, in the short term, a lot of agnostics, especially in the realm of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. However, in the end, if people don't WANT to hear that their religion might not be all its cracked up to be, they won't. The aliens will be demons or angels, no amount of evidence or proof or actual physical contact with the aliens themselves will dissuade people that just do not want to hear it.

However, over the years, and with the death of older and more religious generations, we may slowely climb out of religious extremism. Whether this would just be replaced by some other form of fundamentalism however, is unknown. Alien life might just be another thing for extremists to try to blow up.

If the aliens brought with them technology that helped the poverty sctricken and in general those people that had never had hope to begin with, I think they might instead be revered, or even worshipped. At the very least, some of the violence might cease, as poverty, corruption, and misery is a large contributor to rebellion and civil unrest.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Firstly the "terrorist's are everywhere" is an an attempt to replicate the old McCarthy driven "The Commies are under your Bed" fear.

Fear my freind is what all this terrorist crap is about, you can make people do extreme things when you use it correctly and the sad fact is most people can't see false fear from real fear.

Secondly who is a terrorist ? anyone who your President/Prime Minister deems ? no sadly they are non existent in the form they are portrayed to us in the media. The fact is most of the people/organisations deemed as terrorist's are simply fighting for a cause they ultimately believe in.

To be honest when ever you see a movie were the hero throws his life away to save someone/thing you revere him/her as its an ultimate act to take your own life and say blow up some Alien or enemy. But when its us that are being blown up we are conditioned to think otherwise because we are on the opposite side.

Disclosure aint happening full stop as I have mentioned before due to the fact there are multi generational parties involved and corporations now own the express rights to anything of value surrounding the topic.

Finally don't succumb to FEAR its the single biggest factor in anyones life right now and to be fearless is to be armed and ready.

Exactly. Good.

Originally posted by mbkennel

Likely response:

"American and Zionist deception and plot".

Unfortunately many people on ATS somehow would tend to agree.

Exactly. Good.

Originally posted by Megadeth
Islam and aliens are a huge part of the picture that is being painted right now in the world scene. It is my belief that the two will go hand in hand in with how this planet reaches the End of Days and the coming of Jesus Christ.
I could go into a very extensive explaination but I will give a sumerized one to get to the point.

The 'aliens' are the rebel angels cast from Heaven with Lucifer and do his bidding.
The term 'Anti-Christ' boils down to the opposite of Christ, which is the devil.
Islam is the opposite of Christianity and the goal of this religion is world domination.
The Anti-Christ will bring peace to a war torn world and become a hero, who then takes control of the planet with one world government.
The Islamic End Days story parallels Christianitys on the opposite end of the spectrum. According to the Koran, Jesus Christ returns to Earth and with the Mahdi spreads Islam across the world and converts everyone.

So basicly, this is how it goes.....
The rapture is blamed on Aliens and as result the US government reveals its secret aliance with the Aliens with the 'technology in return for abductions' deal. The public knows everything and in furious relatiation the aliens launch an invasion of the planet. An Islamic human-alien hybrid with supernatural powers who has been planted by them rises as a strong world leader and is able to sign a peace treaty with the aliens. The wolrd respects him as a savior, and he is joined by a man claiming to be Jesus Christ who came from the aliens. This man tells the world he is not the son of God and that Christianity is bogus. The aliens claim to have been converted to Islam and with their weapons they wage a sudden and horrific war on all who wont embrace Islam, and the world succums and is dominated.

The O'Hare UFO story is bringing a lot of credible and REAL attention to UFO's. The war on terror is placing Islam on the world picture in a big way, even creating some sympathy for them around the world. I read in the O'Hare thread that it seems this UFO was meant to be seen and wanted to be seen. It did.
More amazing sightings in the very near future will bring the public to realize that they are 100% real. Just watch the news and remember what I have told you, it will come together. The time is NOW.

Oh arggggg mmmmmmmmm what??????? you are trying to solve religion problem with another scum religion.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You can insult me and my "scum" religion all day long but in the end you will be the one suffering. Look with a truely open mind and accept all possiblities then figure in the facts with the legend. What I say fits the bill and makes perfect sence.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
...all we need to do is show them the Aliens. This would most likely change their views on life and religion. Their Jihads might not be so meaningful to them anymore when they start to contemplate whether there is even an Allah to begin with.

You will have to explain to us how proving aliens exist will deny God's existence. Are angels from another area of existence other than Earth? Do they travel here from that other area? Do they send messages to humans? So why wouldn't angels be considered aliens?

Honestly, your comment was very unmeaningful. I know you're trying to do good, but as someone who does not understand what is causing terrorism, you would do well to research the causes of it.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Disclosure would change nothing when it comes to hate, except perhaps give the extremists one more object to hate. Afterall - I'm sure aliens would be labeled 'infidels' as well.
No ... disclosure would change nothing of the radical extremist islamic ideology IMHO.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Disclosure would change nothing when it comes to hate, except perhaps give the extremists one more object to hate. Afterall - I'm sure aliens would be labeled 'infidels' as well.
No ... disclosure would change nothing of the radical extremist islamic ideology IMHO.

I think it is the other way round, it is Western who HATE islamic worlds.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
An alien could walk up to them and say hi and they would still want to kill us. They may even try to convince the alien to help. Who knows after some talking to them they may brain wash the alien to attack America in a grand way that will show the Infidels what pain is, etc.

They believe what they believe, and there is no grey with them, only black and white. These terrorist have perverted their faith to soot their needs. They want power over all. True Islam, just like True Christianity is of peace. All the way its been twisted.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I think it is the other way round, it is Western who HATE islamic worlds.

Heh, I fail to see that. Why is it you see all the chanting "Death to America" by mass muslims in islamic countries like Iran? It's like a daily ritual; go down to a mosque chant a couple "Death to America" pray some and so on.

Show me where in America a diverse population congregates and chants "Death to Iran". Or to any country?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

The aliens will be demons or angels, no amount of evidence or proof or actual physical contact with the aliens themselves will dissuade people that just do not want to hear it.

I certainly agree with that... Most people who claim that aliens are "demons" have somewhat of an orthodox religious view.. I don't think that there is anything that will dissuade them from that type of attitude. I have yet to have anyone of these "aliens are demons" proponents able to explain satisfactorily some questions for me.

1. If these beings are "demons" rather than aliens, why the interest in human anatomy? Demons, assuming they have been here from the beginning, would have no need to poke and prod the human anatomy. They are quite aware of what makes a human operate.

2. A spiritual entity has no need to zoom around in a physical device. Our radars pick them up on the screens, so don't even try to argue that they are not physical devices.

3. If they are really "demons," why not just wipe us out with their, obviously, superior technology?

There is little real evidence that the occupants of UFOs are demonic, and that which exists is circumstantial and determined based upon one's perspective.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think megadeth has hit the nail on the head. It’s a war & control of this planet, you can see what’s happening on the news about different events. I don’t think it will be to long now. I will say within 5 years will we know exactly why we are here. It’s a game sort of between a God (Alien) & Angel (Alien) who wants to be a god. If that makes sense? We are living in Very interesting times, The End Days.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Everyone is searching for a way to defeat the terrorists, but maybe all we need to do is show them the Aliens. This would most likely change their views on life and religion. Their Jihads might not be so meaningful to them anymore when they start to contemplate whether there is even an Allah to begin with.

I don't see that it would do anything. They wouldn't care unless aliens showed up and started converting them or started forcing the countries to adopt a lifestyle that they disapproved of. A "big group of others out there" is not something you worry about when you're concerned about the possibility of your neighbors inventing an excuse to have the local authorities imprison you or you're worried about whether you can feed your family or whether some nasty foreigner has unpleasant "designs" on your children.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
totally agree with this and I have said in many times before.
only thing is will it solve the problems, because they may claim to be the gods of old times and then these extremist may not accept it and suicidebomb the hell out of these aliens and we will have an interplanetary war on our hands.
but we have to have a disclosure and I am hopefull that on the year of the 60th rememberence of the roswell crash (july 1947 - july 2007) we will have something this year.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I say that the extreamists will just say. Aliens are demons and this is proof that these american infidels are in league with satan and his minions. They will be even more fanatical because from their perspective this would constitute proof of their claims.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomX

Heh, I fail to see that. Why is it you see all the chanting "Death to America" by mass muslims in islamic countries like Iran? It's like a daily ritual; go down to a mosque chant a couple "Death to America" pray some and so on.

Show me where in America a diverse population congregates and chants "Death to Iran". Or to any country?

Because its Western hates that invaded middle-east and killed many people. It is Western especially American who killed more than what muslims hate to America could kill.

American may NOT chants death to any, but American tried to drive the whole world to hate islamic countries. The world is not chanting death to Iraq or Iran, but the whole world is hating them in heart.

It is exactly the same as "Communism" issue during cold wars.

Why no Islamic country chanting Death to America during cold war with Soviet?
Why Islamic country stand side by side with American during cold war fight against Soviet which was allegedly NO RELIGION?

By the way, you have to prove that Iran is doing daily ritual chanting!!!
Why didn't you say Iraq or Afghanistan instead? Is it because those 2 countries have fallen, and your next target is Iran? That's why you are trying to give Iran a bad image here?

Who is next? North Korea? Then China?

Anyway let's stick to the topic.

Will "disclosure" chill you out? Chill Christians out? or others? Chill American out?
What is the different if Alien exist or not to humankind?

If they want to exist, you think American government can cover it? What a joke!

If Alien wants to help humankind, why they contact and ally with American who created all the world wars? And how you sure the Alien contact with American only not other government and military?
Alien are supposed to ally with the weak!
On the other side, if Alien want to invade, do you think American will stand a chance? So, please American don't pretend you can protect this world from anything. Whichever way, either cover up or disclosure, American can do nothing regarding to this Alien issue.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
Because its Western hates that invaded middle-east and killed many people. It is Western especially American who killed more than what muslims hate to America could kill.

Excuse me Who attacked who first?

it sure as all get out was not Americans. Muslims Attacked the Cole, Muslims Attacked the compound in Lebanon,, and it was Muslims who attacked the WTC in 93.

The US had every right to attack Osama right back at least in my mind we did.

As for Iraq that may have been a mistake based on bad intel and only time will really tell us that, however one thing is for sure Osama sent anything and everything he could to Iraq in the form of cowardly insurgents who fight behind the skirts of lady's and innocent children. Lets lay the blame where it belongs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join