It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all top secret data is stored and transmitted on secret government internet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Up from there is SIPRNET. SIPRNET has its own browser called Intelink. Intelink comes in various 'strengths' depending on what you're allowed access to. Intelink-S is primarily what you use on SIPRNET. SIPRNET is secret and sometimes TS which is not SCI

I'll back up the information presented by Tom Bedlam.

Having been in the Air Force for nearly a decade, I am fairly confident that Tom Bedlam has not provided you with false information, nor has he supplied you with information that is too sensitive. In other words, he hasn't broken the rules by sharing the information he has shared.

One of the "networks" used is called SIPRNet.
It is an acronym for: Secret Internet Protocol Router Network, but the acronym used to stand for: Secure Internet Protocol Router Network. And if one can have access to it with a regular computer, i do not know how one could achieve it, myself (given what i know).

Here is a link/source with some more information:
en.wikipedia.org...

The SIPRNet (Secret [formerly Secure] Internet Protocol Router Network) is a system of interconnected computer networks used by the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of State to transmit classified information (up to and including information classified SECRET) by packet switching over the TCP/IP protocols in a "completely secure" environment. It also provides services such as hypertext documents and electronic mail. In other words, the SIPRNet is the DoD’s classified version of the civilian Internet together with its counterpart, the Top Secret and SCI Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System, JWICS.

Except for existing within a secure environment, the SIPRNet is virtually indistinguishable from the Internet to the user. Its chief visible difference is the domain name system, with almost all sites being under '.smil.mil' or '.sgov.gov' . Among its many features, computers cleared for SIPRNet access connect to the network via secure dial-up or LAN connections, access web pages written in standard HTML using a standard web browser, can upload and download files via FTP connections, and can send or receive email messages through SMTP services using email programs such as Microsoft Outlook. All data transmitted on SIPRNet between secure facilities must be encrypted by approved NSA encryption systems. While the public Internet can be used to transmit encrypted SIPRNet packets ("SIPR over NIPR"), no access is permitted between the two networks.

SIPRNet and NIPRnet are referred to colloquially as SIPR (pronounced 'sipper') and NIPR (pronounced 'nipper'), respectively.

SIPRNet hosts a forum called CAVNET which is used in Iraq to share Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures data.

The network supports a variety of Defense Department networks and systems, such as:

The Global Command and Control System, GCCS
The Defense Message System, DMS
The Defense Research and Engineering Network, DREN
The Global Information Grid, GIG
Net-Centric Enterprise Services, NCES
Navy-Marine Corps Intranet,
OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network, ONE-Net
Theater Battle Management Core Systems, TBMCS
and many other classified warfighter applications.

SIPRNet supersedes the earlier DSNET 1, the SECRET level of the Defense Data Network based on ARPANET technology.

Some other Links concerning SIPRNet:
www.fas.org...
www.disa.mil...
www.safenet-inc.com...
www.dss.mil...
www.dss.mil...
images.telos.com...
www.nwdc.navy.mil...
www.military-information-technology.com... www1.telecomsys.com... Link2310.pdf

Hope this helps, but you probably don't want to dive far enough into it that you pop up on someone's radar. I agree with Tom on that.

kind regards,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The top secret databases are so encrypted that only a seasoned hacker could take them on. There are also always skilled hackers on the other side prepared to actively attack anyone who tries. When you put this much into your secrets you better spend the money to make sure you keep them. This is why you see people always tryings some obscure back door to get in, and why they always fail. They don't know where to going once inside and are usually kicked off pretty quickly. The have monitors who look for suspicious activity, or people who don't belong.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaderoftheresitance1
so what are we be shielded from? donst matter anyway alot of us are phycic and can peer into your protected networks and can punch trough all of the red tape and disinformation in the media "diversion tactics" esecially with the help of phycic boosters like special k "ketamine hydrocloride and xtc is that not why you are now storming rave parts with the military and special intelligence agents??? i actually seen you guys abduct friends of mine and i have never seen or heard from them again

I would like some kind of proof to these statements, thanks. special k and e being psychic boosters? oh my , perhaps psychotic boosters instead.

Also, names of your friends who have been taken by the government please. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sky1
I know the ramifications.

It upsets me greatly that just because someone stated they would like to find an insider, you not only jumped up to state that you were an insider but that you also offered information that no one, in your claimed position, should have offered.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by sky1]

He didn't offer any information. The name SIPRNET and JWICS aren't secrets. Asking for someone with access to them to give you files off of them is bad ju ju though. That can land you in prison for a long time to reflect on what a tremendously bad idea it was to solicit this info.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, speaking of secret networks, there used to be some apparently unused area codes that dropped you into this toll-free Gubmint phone network.

Back in the olden days, you had a special 'yellow pages' with listings of all sorts of neat places. When you dialed a number with one of those area codes, you got a voice prompt for an ID number before you could proceed.

I'm not sure if that's still used. It's been a long long time.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I would like some kind of proof to these statements, thanks. special k and e being psychic boosters? oh my , perhaps psychotic boosters instead.

Also, names of your friends who have been taken by the government please. Thank you.

Off topic, you might be interested in telepathine: www.answers.com...

sip

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think a weakness in SIPRNET would exist in its wireless applications. For example images.telos.com... is a SIPRNET Access Point. Usually if you want to get access to an AP if it is encrypted you sniff as many packets as you can, leave Airsnort running for awhile. From this you can use WepCrack to find the key for 802.11 protocol (FMS Attack).
Now the SIPRNET Wireless Node uses NSA Type 1 Secure Wireless LAN using a SecNet 11 PC Card which uses NSA Type 1 encryption algorithm. Who knows what that could be but according to Wikipedia

In 2003, for the first time in its history, NSA approved two published algorithms, Skipjack and AES for Type 1 use in NSA approved systems.
Source en.wikipedia.org...

So there's some info, AES is pretty secure but has been cracked using Side Channel Attacks(www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il...), don't know anything about Skipjack. To be honest in the end nothing is ever truly secure. There is always ways to get on. Although in the case of SIPRNET I reckon it's mostly Satellite and Groundstation feeding into a private backbone. Doubt they'll use the Deep Sea Cables across Atlantic/Pacific and so on with Public Traffic

Just some thoughts.

sip

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I want to hear more about the raves and the psychic powers.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
on the topic of raves and the drugs listed i know what hes is talking about about it involves logos, images etc when on those drugs the brain seems to well.... its hard to explain but i have thought of stuff while on it then saw the image i was thinking of or heard a song in my head and when i turned the radio on that same song was on. it occures randomly without the drugs but much more often when those two specific drug combos are used

[edit on 29-1-2007 by bipolarplanet]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you should talk more about these raves and drug use. It really makes you sound very intelligent.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wait...aside from the stuff Tom mentioned, isn't there legitimately a "second internet" called Internet 2 that CERN and whatnot have access to?

I think a bunch of Universities and stuff were working together to build a new, faster system that is absent of doggy legacy standards and equipment.

I mean, I could be wrong, and I don't think this is what the original poster was thinking of, but I'm pretty sure Internet 2 has been around for a few years. While its civilian, I don't think the public has access to it...yet at least.

I'll peruse the internet and see what I can dig up.

-The Big O

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Tom Bedlam knows whereof he speaks.

Some of the others here - holy freaking wow. They taught me about spelling, capitalization and punctuation decades ago. It seems that they have diminished the curriculum in the interval.

Spelling, capitalization and punctuation are fundamental. The foundation of communication. The inability to communicate well with others is an indication of an inability to communicate well with yourself. Diving into deep thoughts with a shallow mind causes headaches.

I can't imagine having a mind that could string together the notions that:

the guvrmint must have a top seekrit netwurk;
me and you'ns should oughta hak inta it.

It's a felony to try. Federal felony. The feds have a 98% success rate when they prosecute people. Stock up on soap-on-a-rope.

What would you do with a mind like that? I had a deaf neighbor once. Did his own auto repairs. Screech, howl, clank, grind; he thought he should go pro. He had no way of knowing how clueless he was.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Fascinating dialogue.. conceptually and politically.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
While I am fairly sure there is no "2nd internet", (that is, a physically-separate network purposely designed to be used only by the government)..........I do know that the government is working hard on something call the Global Information Grid, or "GIG":

Wikipedia entry for "Global Information Grid"

Perhaps that is what some of you folks are thinking about?

"Diving into deep thoughts with a shallow mind causes headaches". XBO - that's some good stuff, brother.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They have been putting a lot of time and effort into fiber optic links using a new type of optical entanglement that's supposedly non-interceptable and very high bandwidth for the purpose of running a "bullet proof" fiber optic network.

It's pretty interesting if you're into that sort of thing. Navy grabbed the tech for use in targeting swarm attack munitions. Don't know where NRL got to with it. Supposedly they can paint a distinct and individual signature on hundreds of incoming munitions for use by a optically guided counter weapon.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The majority of this thread has caused me more mental pain than I could ever describe to any of you here.

Though I admit, like many of you, the topic of 'raves', 'psychic boosters', and abductions was largely a pick-me-up from the filth that has congregated around the pseudoscience of 'Global Government Internet with access to Aliens, etc.'.
Also -- You are aware that in some states it is lawful to take a blood-sample from a patient under certain circumstances which include:
a. Extreme dilerium.
b. Substance Abuse.
c. In cases where the sample is required for immediate and emergency treatment.

Just throwing that out to you, before you visit anymore drug-influenced parties.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Like I told my father once after Cybercrimes paid our house a visit, and falsely accused me of attempting to gain access to a bank server.

"There are two things you can be sure I would never break into. Government servers, and bank servers. Thats just plain suicide."

As for cybercrimes, they found a trojan on one of the family computers and decided it was plausible that someone else could have used us as a mirror.
Funny enough, I think that was one of my trojans... either way, I definately did not try anything on any bank server.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
please tell me that somewhere on page 2, which I didnt read, that someone tried this and is now rotting away in federal prison

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
While I am fairly sure there is no "2nd internet", (that is, a physically-separate network purposely designed to be used only by the government)..........I do know that the government is working hard on something call the Global Information Grid, or "GIG":

Wikipedia entry for "Global Information Grid"

Perhaps that is what some of you folks are thinking about?

"Diving into deep thoughts with a shallow mind causes headaches". XBO - that's some good stuff, brother.

I was given the link for a global grid back in 1998, and it powered my PC down by itself and locked me out. I had a small glance at a realignment of the World. The US was in grids. I didn't have time to ID the names.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey, there's an executive branch secure net that's going in that links the alternate command sites and aircraft, no attachment to the Internet.

I thought there already was one, maybe this is a new version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join