It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange experience NEED HELP!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, here's the finished Gremlin-ish artwork. I hope it fits the description of your experience

If anybody else has had some kind of eye-witness experience in seeing a creature or beast not yet known to science, i'd be more than happy to draw a concept sketch of it. Just be sure to give me a detailed description of whatever you've witnessed.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
u no i have seen this image before, like i dont no were but i am sure i have seen it...do u draw for any major skating companies or anything?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Nah I don't draw for any skating companies. Only company that I really draw for is W.I.S.H. foundation magazine.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That gremlin story sounds fake, I'm going to investigate further I think.

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
That looks like a human footprint. But I don't know what a person would be doing barefoot at night when it's snowing; much less having red eyes and peering into your window!! Uhm.... Not big enough to be a bigfoot, plus bigfoot (bigfeet??) don't live where humans do...

Well, here's a "true tale" from someone recalling a Red Eyed Gremlin, which I think is fabricated or just a drunken tale considering the storyteller was returning from a party, but interesting nonetheless.

"Your True Tales
March 2005 – Page 21

Red-Eyed Gremlin
by Scott D.

A couple of months back at around 1:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning, I decided to walk home from a party at a friend’s house, which is just down the road from my house. I walked alone and after about 10 minutes of walking down dark, empty roads I came across a large area of deserted bush. I decided to take a short cut through the bush, which I know pretty well.

It was a pretty clear night and there was also a full moon, so I didn’t have too much trouble navigating myself through the somewhat dense bush. Not too long after, I started getting an eerie feeling that I was being followed, I heard strange noises behind me and to my left, so I decided to stop.

I had only had a couple of drinks beforehand, so I felt pretty sober. It was about 1:15 a.m. and I decided to continue on, but just as I started walking, I caught a glimpse of what looked like a small gremlin with piercing red eyes. I turned to face it, but I was knocked to the ground by the menacing creature. I tried to hit it off, but it was too strong. It was probably about 3-4 feet tall with scaly green skin and small brown spines down its back. It put one of his hands over my eyes and whispered into my ear a couple of words, which sounded something like "Sade dis-moi," but I was too frightened to remember.

All of a sudden, I seemed to just black-out. When I woke up, the creature was gone. I checked my watch and the time was 1:45 a.m. I was in a semi-conscious state and I thought that I must of dreamed the whole thing, but when I got home I took off my shirt and noticed that there was a large "Z" across my chest, which seemed to have been cut into my body.

I’ve gone back into the bush where it happened many times since, but I haven’t found any evidence of the small, devilish creature but the "Z" is still cut across my chest."

Sound familiar?

"Sade dis-moi" means something along the lines of "Say to me" In French.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
can u post the Z that was cut into your chest, just take a picutre

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A "Z" was carved into your chest??? This is getting more and more interesting...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The 'z' was from a completely different story.

The story was quoted in one of Paresthesia's posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
The 'z' was from a completely different story.

The story was quoted in one of Paresthesia's posts.

Yah thats part of some other story somebody quoted. There's NO Z in my chest!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So did that Z on your chest heal yet? Perhaps you can take a picture for us.

- feigning ignorance -.-

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is this an isolated occurence? Because if the things keep coming back i would leave a trap like a cage with food in it (it shutts when the animal wanders in) and bingo! one captured gremlin (or one angry cat)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Good idea exiled one
. But I think you need a permit to set traps and such outside, even if its on your property.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
One night I was laying down sleeping on my couch in the living room, the front door was open and the screen door was shut, and it was dark, no front porch light on, but I could see something at the front door. So I got up and decide to turn on the front porch light thinking it was the cat wanting in. When I turned the light on fear and panick raced through my vains, I was in shock and could not move. Staring back up at me was this giant black shinny nose, about the size of a golf ball, it was about 2 and half feet tall and I reconized what it was right off but I was so startled by it, thoughts of ,... Ok could this thing attack me were running through my mind, I frozed and just stood motionless, and slowly stepped back leaving the front door opened I went back to the couch and just watched it for like 15 mins. then it left.
It was the biggest Raccoon I have ever seen, and believe me I know Raccoons very well for where I used to live up in the Northwest section of the U.S.
And yes I do believe they have red eyes at night so this is what I think your red eyes were.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
to me it looks like it could of been a redo of a newjersey devil you deiscribded it perfectly!!! P.S WATCH OUT!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Im suprised no one has said it before. Im calling BS.

the things watched us for almost two hours straight!

Who has something watching them for two hours and doesnt investigate, take a picture, call animal control, get a flashlight and look at it, turn on an outside light and look at it, go to the window and look at it, or go outside and see what it is? In two hours of it being there and no good look at it. Unless he did get a good look and saw exactly what it was but thought a story like this is more entertaining....which I admit it is. The only part of the story that sounds plausable is he saw glowing red eyes looking in the window at him. Racoon are the right size, their eyes reflect (sometimes red), and they are curios enough to look into peoples windows. The rest sounds like BS. If you want to persuade people it was anything more your gonna need more then a creepy story.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join