It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange experience NEED HELP!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The prints do look a lot like shoe prints. The picture of the trail shows prints that are irregularly formed, like whatever was walking wasn't walking right (like it was dragging its feet). Could you enlarge the pictures please?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
here is the bigger version of my foot on the left vs its

this one a larger version of the trail I found

this is a bigger version of a fresh print

tell me what you think, I'll post more later

[edit on 2/7/07 by parapsyk676]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The pictures don't load.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There is nothing out of the ordinary about those pics. The first is definitely a small paw print. What elongates the print is the back of the leg. The second pic shows that it is likely a small quadruped. The third looks melted to me.

These are the tracks of a small to medium 4 legged animal, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
pp676, your description sounded like a chupacabra to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread36996/pg1

Have you done a search?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well i think it may be a case of ARBA, attempted rape by aliens. Alienrape is a really serious matter they stick either alien devices or tenticles in the places you don't want them to stick.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
you see, if I saw some creppy # like that at my window I would be loading my colt with some FMJs of the largets callibre, fixing my scope and letting rip. Would you want some pevertered eyes lookin in at you, dam pedos arena bullet proof you know!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This is all I can think about when I here this story.

Oh, and just so you know. Any animal can reflect any color at night. It just depends on the color of the animals eyes.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay guys. Last week I got into a bit of a car accident and had to have surgery on some of my teeth. Currently it hurts like hell to speak, eat, spit, and brush my teeth so I've been quite busy for a while.

Before the accident though, I finished about half of the drawing so I'll post it for now. If I had more time to finish it, I would love to... but my pain medication is making me very, very drowsy and sedated. I'm on the road to recovery, although its a painful one, and I'll try and finish the drawing asap. Please be careful while driving! Especially when the roads are icy!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
dude thats fricken sweet! It wasn't as cinematic and the window was closed but other than that its perfect.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you parapsyk. It isn't quite finished... but I still think its good.
If anybody else on ATS has encountered a sighting of a large, unknown beast of some sort, feel free to ask me to draw a "police-sketch-esque" thing and I'll be happy to do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

One question though. What was your friend doing with his Christmas tree up at the end of January?

Don't laugh, but mine is still up!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sounds like your friends pranked you

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by parapsyk676
here is the bigger version of my foot on the left vs its

this one a larger version of the trail I found

this is a bigger version of a fresh print

tell me what you think, I'll post more later

[edit on 2/7/07 by parapsyk676]

First one - Looks like a snow-plop to me. This is when a chunk of snow falls off a tree branch or flicks off the toe of your shoe and makes a crater where it lands. But I can't really tell due to the lighting of it.

Second one - small quadruped walker. There's no scale there, but my guess is a housecat.

Third - a melted hole in the snow.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Thank you parapsyk. It isn't quite finished... but I still think its good.
If anybody else on ATS has encountered a sighting of a large, unknown beast of some sort, feel free to ask me to draw a "police-sketch-esque" thing and I'll be happy to do it.

Hey did you ever finish that drawing?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Crud... I forgot to finish your drawing... Lately I've been working on some other sketches requested by ATS'ers. Sry, I'll try and have yours done in the next 30 hours.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
well eithor way first thing to in these cases is to not get worried and try to make first contact (keep in eye out for what ever it is)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In South Africa we have a myth kind off thing about the tokoloshe. It kind off matches your despriction. But I've never heard of there being more then one.

Nice picture

Btw, how could you not see if it was a deer or a cat?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That sound really creepy but is it possible that i could have been dogs or coyotes?We have them and i have seen their eyes have a red color.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by parapsyk676
I was over a friends house a couple nights ago when I noticed something flash across the window. It was dark outsid, so I figured I was probaly just tired and I was seeing things, but I told him anyway and we kept our eyes on the window. A little while later he noticed a couple pairs of little red dots, almost aligned like eyes. We thought that it might be a reflection of his Christmas Tree or something so we went upstairs to check. All the lights in the house were off except for the glow off the TV downstairs. We went back downstairs and the eyes were still there. They seemed to bob up and down and kept getting bigger and bigger, almost as if whatever they were, they were getting closer. Eventually each eye seemed to be the size of a nickel. There looked like there was about three of the things, each with two eyes. The eyes would squint and peer threw the window as if they were watching us. It sounds like I was seeing things, but I wasnt: my friend and I saw the same exact thing. At points there was enough light that it looked like they had some kind of claws and pointed ears. It sounds crazy but it's true. Help, PLEASE

wow thats amazing, can u post a picture of the Z, just take a quick pic.

anyway i think the creature is acuatlly called a chickcharnies, who ever sees one is promised to give u life long good luck

On Andros Island, Bahamas, is a legend of mischievous, small entities called Chickcharnies. The stories tell of little people that once inhabited the remote forests of the island, that were highly aggressive, and that could turn their heads all the way around. Chickcharnies are reported only from Andros Island and are said to have three fingers, three toes, and red eyes.

Now, there truly once existed on Andros Island -- the largest (104 x 40 miles) and least inhabited of the Bahamas islands -- a Chickcharnie of sorts. It was a 2-foot-tall owl called Tyto pollens, a remote cousin of the smaller Common Barn-owl (Tyto alba). Tyto pollens was a large, flightless owl known there from subfossils. It may be that it was territorially aggressive and coexisted with humans. The ability of owls to swivel their heads, and a territorial aggression, may have been the basis for this particular legend, but this is speculation.

It is said that to see a Chickcharnie brings lifelong good luck to the observer. I once spent 10 days on Andros Island and explored its seldom-visited old Caribbean pine forests in search of rare birds. But ... no Chickcharnies.

(Andros Island is a wonderful place that time and Club Med forgot ... and may they never find it. The few small hamlets are infused with much local color. Andros even has a "Loch Ness Monster" according to one travel brochure, that described it as a dragon-like sea monster called the Lusca. The Spaniards called the island "La Isla del Espiritu Santo," or the island of the Holy Spirit.)

or it could have been a chubacabra...

www.spiritone.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join