It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Did It or Other "Words"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of different opinions about who was behind 9/11 but I think Bush knew it was going to happen and let it happen to open up the War on Terror. He needed an event like that to give him a reason to attack Afghanistan and then Iraq and maybe Iran.... It could have been any underground government group behind 9/11... to tell you the truth I don't have a clue. The NWO needed to instill fear and paranoia into the population to make them believe that war is the only way and they wouldn't be safe if they didn't do anything about it. I hope people catch on and don't believe what they hear in the media because it is all propaganda spewed out by the NWO. I hope that we resist and fight for our freedoms regardless of what we believe in because if the NWO succeeds we won't be allowed to believe in anything at all... only what they tell us to believe and I don't want to see that ever happening. We need to spreed to truth!!!
KNOWLEDGE IS FREEDOM!!!

I am a newbie but have been interested in controversial topics/ufos for a long time.. this site rocks!!! I am glad its here!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And my point is that only somebody too young to remember Feb 26, 1993 and Al-Qaeda's previous attempt to destroy the WTC would automatically leap to a different conclusion.

I beg to disagree. A close friend of mine who was in his late 40's at the time, and just happened to be SEAL ATT SIX detached, told me that day that terrorists rarely, if ever, hit the same target twice. It stood out to him as an anomaly, and this is someone who fights terrorism for a living.

We both shared the same thought that day: RED CELL.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I thought it was foreign terrorists, not 'Bush' or the US government. Here in the UK for months before 9/11 the alarm bells were already ringing, I recall hearing many news reports of car and suicide bombings in and around the middle east, extremist up risings of muslims making some pretty big threats about attacks on the western world, not to mention the unrest in Israel. So when 9/11 came along I actually wasn't all that shocked by the event, it was almost like it was expected. I figured America are just getting a taste of what happens in the middle east all the time. I had a feeling it probably wouldn't be long until the UK got a taste too and then we did on 7/7. And I wasn't really surprised then either.

Still what I find strange is that its highly likely there were explosives in the WTC, yet the government will not admit it. So they are obviously hiding something, know something they don't want us to know (like how bad security really is, how useless they are or opening a can of worms) and/or set it up themselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
do you think bush allowed terrorists to do this? if so, than there's no difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I personally don't think Bush knew exactly what was going on, but I do think that he was aware that there was a threat,yes.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I agree with Pieman,American terrorists were behind 9/11.I don't believe Bin laden masterminded this.Just my opinion.

Who exactly are you labeling "American terrorists?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join