It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My Threads Always Die

page: 8
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well heres hoping it goes the distance!




posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oooppss i think i killed it....







posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yea just what I need on this thread the grim reaper showing up
So your the reason my threads always die! and all this time I thought that it was just bad subject matter!




posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hardly any of my threads die!!













Because they are never born to begin with :shk:



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am so glad that your threads go well enjoies I certanly do want to start a thread war with you.

Besides I don't want to derail the thread with a head 2 head that could be resolved in a much more fun way...

Perhaps a head to head about who is the better thread maker eh?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by whatukno]



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Hardly any of my threads die!!

Because they are never born to begin with :shk:


This one seems to be doing okay...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what are you fussing about?






Originally posted by whatukno

Perhaps a head to head about who is the better thread maker eh?


I thought it would be more fun to list how many threads each of have that wound up in the "trash bin"...


Bet I have more in there than you...



[edit on 2/21/2007 by Mechanic 32]



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
enjoies05 I am calling you out! This is the throwdown to who makes the best posts here on ATS between the two of us!
This ought to be funny
As the chalenger, I shal allow you to start the thread and start the topic.

(unless I can get a Head 2 Head going)



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
enjoies05 I am calling you out! This is the throwdown to who makes the best posts here on ATS between the two of us!
This ought to be funny
As the chalenger, I shal allow you to start the thread and start the topic.

(unless I can get a Head 2 Head going)


* I am a dedicated whatuknow follower~! I will follow your threads! I will see to it that they SUCCEED! I don't care if we are the only two posters hahah~ Even tho I know better than that. I'm in your corner "THREAD CHAMPION"~! NOW lets GO>>>>>>>>>>



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I surely hope everyone enjoies the show as much as I will.



I'll place my wager of 10 % of my points for the underdog here, enjoies.




posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I surely hope everyone enjoies the show as much as I will.



I'll place my wager of 10 % of my points for the underdog here, enjoies.



Dag Mechanic......pass me some of those munchies!!!



posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r

Dag Mechanic......pass me some of those munchies!!!


I swiped that smiley from one of the moderators here.

Shhh... don't tell.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A contest? Hmmm....


I already thought of my first thread!


"Whatukno - ATS poster? Or two headed alien imposter?"



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea just what I need on this thread the grim reaper showing up
So your the reason my threads always die! and all this time I thought that it was just bad subject matter!




Just kidding. this thread will go on forever....




posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
A contest? Hmmm....


I already thought of my first thread!


"Whatukno - ATS poster? Or two headed alien imposter?"


oh a wise guy eh? nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I was thinking more of along the lines of enjoies05 VS whatukno Battle Royal.


Least it's going to be humorous



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok this thread itself has become an icon to me personaly. Now that the ATS flag system has been put twards BTS and PTS I desparatly need you all to flag this thread. Please



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Your last post looks like a K-Mart blue light special.



Okay, I gave you a flag. Where's my prize.



posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WTF?

When did this get up to page 8?

Whatukno is the shizznit.


[edit on 22-2-2007 by thehumbleone]



posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r

Dag Mechanic......pass me some of those munchies!!!


I swiped that smiley from one of the moderators here.

Shhh... don't tell.


Bwwahhhaahhhhhhh.......Time for a lil black mailin...hahah I want HA:LF of your freakin points! j/k



posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Ok this thread itself has become an icon to me personaly. Now that the ATS flag system has been put twards BTS and PTS I desparatly need you all to flag this thread. Please


Yeah ill flag for a way above how does that sound



posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thanks!
Im still waiting for enjoies05 to start up that thread so we can get this contest goin.
should be fun, cause enjoies05 is a good guy afterall.




top topics



 
16
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join