It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Threads Always Die

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
That post was cool! The enjoies part was my favorite

Yep I bet you realy enjoies seing your name in this thread

Thank you all for making this thread so great. I realy do apreciate all of your posts here.

and so I don't forget...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ya did it Ya made it push to page SEVEN! This has got to be the most quick moving thread also! IF a thread isnt killed off when I enjoy that thread then SUDDEN DEATH comes to the thread, like I check day after day after day and its STILL LadyP on my ATS topics....EXCEPT for this thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Latest victim thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chalk up another dead thread for whatukno.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Latest victim thread...

That was originaly a ATSNN story I submited, oh well least I tried. I did get quite a few quotes going on about the fact that the OP chainged the title of the article from Pentagon to White House LOL.

Must have been the sensationalism.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This thread is now bigger than this guy:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1ex

DUDE! What is wrong with that dudes arm!
It looks like he has a tumor!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Originally posted by a1ex

DUDE! What is wrong with that dudes arm!
It looks like he has a tumor!

His biography was titled: "the man whose arms exploded"

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Latest victim thread...

Before you add it to his "Dead Thread" list, check out my reply. Don't know if it will help, but I might have just given the thread a fresh perspective.

That one ain't dead yet!

And for those of you who bury a thread after 2 days, I have one thing to say: Weekend not all of our members are on over the weekend, some people actually do have lives off of the internet!

Anyone who tries to kill a good thread without giving it a chance, should be

Tim

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply to that thread Ghost.
I thought it was an interesting story. I agree with you that people do have lives beyond ATS on the weekends. I however have no life
so I post, and sadly watch as a thread that if posted in the morning durring the work week would receive a much better response.

I also think that Mechanic may have also helped to keep that thread allive by posting a link to the thread himself. Many wouldnt have known about the thread at all if he had not posted a link to it.

Either way I think you both are cool

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply to that thread Ghost.
I thought it was an interesting story. I agree with you that people do have lives beyond ATS on the weekends. I however have no life
so I post, and sadly watch as a thread that if posted in the morning durring the work week would receive a much better response.

I also think that Mechanic may have also helped to keep that thread allive by posting a link to the thread himself. Many wouldnt have known about the thread at all if he had not posted a link to it.

Either way I think you both are cool

Not only are they soooooo kewl and fun to read, but soooooo BRIGHT I gotta wear my sunglasses in this thread...heheh

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
LadyPropag8r you are so positive and nice, its always a pleasure to read your replies to threads. Thank you.

I think it's kinda funny that the most replies to threads I am involved in is early in the morning. A bunch of the fun threads I reply to are most active about 5 am in the morning LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

LadyPropag8r you are so positive and nice, its always a pleasure to read your replies to threads. Thank you.

I think it's kinda funny that the most replies to threads I am involved in is early in the morning. A bunch of the fun threads I reply to are most active about 5 am in the morning LOL

I'm a cheerleader at heart~! ( Tho my body may say otherwise!)
I am on at early AM I work 2nd shifts. I go in for a few hours tonite so I am on now. I am an ATS-BTS Addict~! I confess.....I need A-B- AA LoL
I know the first step IS confess! I just did that and don't wanna know what comes NEXT>>>>>>

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The twelve steps to overcoming ATS addiction: (by What U KNO)

1. We admitted we were powerless over Conspiracy Theory - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves has inslaved us to insanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our photos and our evidence over to the ATS boards so that it may be scrutinized and debated.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our world.

5. Admitted to Simon Grey, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of conspiritorial wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have Skeptic Overlord remove all these defects of bad threads.

7. Humbly asked Mod to remove our short posts.

8. Made a list of all persons that have harmed us, and became willing to make light of all their evil.

9. Made direct links to solid evidence, people and organizations wherever possible, except when to do so would violate T & C .

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through evidence and open scrutiny to improve our conscious contact with conspiracy as we understood them, searching only for knowledge of the truith for us and the power expose it to the world.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to ATS-olics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

The ATSA Prayer

Simon Grey, grant me the skepticism
to not accept the things that are complete BS.

Courage to call the things I can BS, and the
wisdom to know the difference.

Discovering conspiracies one day at a time;
Enjoying one BS UFO photo at a time;
Accepting hardship as the pathway to reality.

Taking, as He did, this BS world as it is and exposing it, as I would have it.

Trusting that Simon Grey will show all things BS if I read through the threads;

That I may be reasonably paranoid in this life, and supremely happy with ATS forever in the knowledge of exposing this BS.
Amen

(Disclaimer) this is ment to only be a parody and not ment to insult anyone in any way. I apologise ahead of time if I offend you

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just when you thought everyone was

I just wanted to say

So you can refrain from
:w: which leads to
or :shk:

Dont feel like a or a
but that would make us

Don't get all
and
and :bnghd:

Because you know we all
you

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The twelve steps to overcoming ATS addiction: (by What U KNO)

1. We admitted we were powerless over Conspiracy Theory - that our lives had become unmanageable.

My life was NEVER manageable..LOL I live outside the box~!

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves has inslaved us to insanity.

WHat is SANE? haha

3. Made a decision to turn our photos and our evidence over to the ATS boards so that it may be scrutinized and debated.

SNiff...sniff...noone ever offered to make me an avi~~~~( Plays violin for background music!)

4.Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our world.

I can't even find my own street hahah~! (Its soooo foggy out tonite)

5. Admitted to Simon Grey, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of conspiritorial wrongs.

I would admit anything to Simon.( He has a class A HOT avatar!) Even my strongest addictions !

6. Were entirely ready to have Skeptic Overlord remove all these defects of bad threads.
Whheww Skeptic is scarrrrrrry~! I fear the Skeptic~!

7. Humbly asked Mod to remove our short posts.

noooooo then I will NEVER get my 250 points to get my colors!!

8. Made a list of all persons that have harmed us, and became willing to make light of all their evil.

Me, myself and I...there is my list! heheh OOPS and my ex hubby too!

9. Made direct links to solid evidence, people and organizations wherever possible, except when to do so would violate T & C .

Whooa man that is HARSH!

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

LadyP Inventory list...IQ -123; anger level LOW, ReStLeSs Levels HIGHLY ELEVATED CODE RED!

11. Sought through evidence and open scrutiny to improve our conscious contact with conspiracy as we understood them, searching only for knowledge of the truith for us and the power expose it to the world.

Yah! Power you got that! Look at this thread!:-)

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to ATS-olics and to practice these principles in all our affairs. *Batteries not included...OOPS BTS not included*

The ATSA Prayer

Simon Grey, grant me the skepticism
to not accept the things that are complete BS.

Courage to call the things I can BS, and the
wisdom to know the difference.

Discovering conspiracies one day at a time;
Enjoying one BS UFO photo at a time;
Accepting hardship as the pathway to reality.

Taking, as He did, this BS world as it is and exposing it, as I would have it.

Trusting that Simon Grey will show all things BS if I read through the threads;

That I may be reasonably paranoid in this life, and supremely happy with ATS forever in the knowledge of exposing this BS.
Amen

(Disclaimer) this is ment to only be a parody and not ment to insult anyone in any way. I apologise ahead of time if I offend you

Offensive??!! This is sooo freakin HILARIOUS! LMHO!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey What, look at my thread! Look!

16 pages long!
Beat that!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey! I just realized your name was "What U KNO" I thought it was "What UK NO" like you were from the UK.
Oops! :shk:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hey What, look at my thread! Look!

16 pages long!
Beat that!

Wow 16 pages (for a sporting event, btw the last post was on Halloween) good job!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hey! I just realized your name was "What U KNO" I thought it was "What UK NO" like you were from the UK.
Oops! :shk:

Yep I earned that U too.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yup! And this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

is turning into a fight about Texas so who knows how long that will be!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join