It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Threads Always Die

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I think whatukno was using reverse psychology on everyone....

Yes! Thats it! That sneak!
He knew thats what would happen so he did it!!

Just like when I made a thread saying it was too hard to make threads! Weird!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
-------------------

Nooo! Not again! Whyyyyyyy!

I'ma comin' sweetie... stay with me!

*Cue cheesy 80's style, though made recently, by none-other than the 'Hoff' himself, music*...

"Trouble??

*mad dash*

No, no he's not "sucking in." :shk: Haters :shk:

---^---^---^---^---^---

*whew* Good thing I just happened to be jogging by with my red floaty thingy!

Disclaimer/warning: I'm 1/4 geek and 3/4 dork, on my momma's side, and I can't see this ever getting old for me.

Sorry,
-Rob

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Congratulations!!

This is post number 102

Enjoies got the 100th reply.

Keep it up! next week 100 more.

Now you oughta do a thread "The secrets of long threads"

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon

Now you oughta do a thread "The secrets of long threads"

Nah!

A thread like that would wind up

either locked

or in the trash bin

2 cents

[edit on 2/14/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think he should do a thread called " Everytime I make a thread no one replies unless I make a thread about my threads not getting replies!"

That would get a medium number of posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow thread wave! This reminds me of the time I put one sticky note on a teachers door in middle school. It had some rediculous thing on it being mean to the teacher. Next period when I passed by the teacher's door again it was filled top to bottom with the nastiest post its ever written.

I am sure I didnt plan on this post being so well received. I certanly would have thought of it sooner if I had. Although if I did people would say "well What U KNO you have only posted a couple of things here shesh."

So again thanks. I have never had a thread go over 100 posts like this WOW

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Whoooaaaa! Page 6~!!!

I just wanna celebrate another day of livin'!

Hahah or I just wanna celebrate another thread thats livin'!
Can't believe that first thing I do on my PC when I get off of work is to come on the thread that isn't suppose to get any response and post on it ASAP. I am here with ya for the long haul whatuDOknow! heh~!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Don't really have anything of value to say, just wanted to contribute to this thread, for the sake of keeping it going.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Man I need to get some Nicotine because I enjoies reading each and every thread you post makes me want to Whaaa. It's almoast like ive seen a Ghost. Even though my copier at work needs a Mechanic because it prints things like khunmoon on pages and makes me feel like I have Diseria.

Rren you all read this post you may think I might need a gps locator chip implanted in me because I have been spacedoubt too much lately, but im no lombozo and I realise I couldent have done it without the love and wellwishing of people like jensouth and LadyPropag8r who are deffenatly the SpeakerofTruth

I am deffenatly thehumbleone because of the support to this thread by all of you. You may all say yeahright whatukno your just being silly and YoBrandonRaps on and on about nothing and yet Umbrax much of anything to say. Perhaps I have too much mojo4sale and I am a Royal Rasobasi.

Perhaps I thought that this thread deserved to belong in the dirty_underground but this thread defenatly has a Arkangel4time watching over it, and I can't complain.

mel I don't have a whole lot more to say, but thank you and at least dgtempe-araraly but you a1ex me some things off of my chest.

Man you people realy have some hard screen names to put into a post. But I just wanted to show you all my apreciation.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Woo Hoo!

CHEERS

Now lets go get

But don't get a

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
this thread has more lives than tupac

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ooh, I have to add to this thread too... let's keep this one alive for as long as possible.

My threads usually dont get much attention, especially my threads in the collaborative writing area... but thats probably because you have to have writer status to reply.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Woo, Woo!!!!

Cheers

Who wants to get

Don't get a

Such a :shk:

The mods will
me

Make me look like a

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Man I need to get some Nicotine because I enjoies reading each and every thread you post makes me want to Whaaa. It's almoast like ive seen a Ghost. Even though my copier at work needs a Mechanic because it prints things like khunmoon on pages and makes me feel like I have Diseria.

Rren you all read this post you may think I might need a gps locator chip implanted in me because I have been spacedoubt too much lately, but im no lombozo and I realise I couldent have done it without the love and wellwishing of people like jensouth and LadyPropag8r who are deffenatly the SpeakerofTruth

I am deffenatly thehumbleone because of the support to this thread by all of you. You may all say yeahright whatukno your just being silly and YoBrandonRaps on and on about nothing and yet Umbrax much of anything to say. Perhaps I have too much mojo4sale and I am a Royal Rasobasi.

Perhaps I thought that this thread deserved to belong in the dirty_underground but this thread defenatly has a Arkangel4time watching over it, and I can't complain.

mel I don't have a whole lot more to say, but thank you and at least dgtempe-araraly but you a1ex me some things off of my chest.

Man you people realy have some hard screen names to put into a post. But I just wanted to show you all my apreciation.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by whatukno]

WOW~! You are SO Talented! To start this amazing thread and to have the ability to place dialect into our screen names! I can feel the energy~!
Threads like THIS one needs to be more of a mainstay on BTS!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You may think we are
to your threads

But really we but don't always post.

So remember to not :bnghd: when you
or you will

and the world will

And remember to
or you will get

I told you this would last forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
whatukno,

That was an awsome trick the way you took the screen names of everyone who has posted to this thread and wove them all into one post.

How long did it take you to work that out so it would flow like that?

Tim

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
whatukno,

That was an awsome trick the way you took the screen names of everyone who has posted to this thread and wove them all into one post.

How long did it take you to work that out so it would flow like that?

Tim

That took a bit, I just copied and pasted every name that posted to this thread in a list and tried to work them in the best I could. I wanted to show how much I apreciated everyone that posted to this thread.

Some screen names are realy hard to work into a post like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Whatukno, you are very talented to be able to do something like that.

I don't feel good today because I got
last night.

Now I have a serious

Oh well, we had some good times.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
ROTFL HumbleOne, ya almost made this thread DIE becuzz we afraid to post UNDER you .....you might umm ya know do a yuckky on the ONE below ya!

heheh I refuse also to allow this thread to DIE cuzz itz WAY to FUN! Come on ya allz lets get this thangy on page SEVEN~!!!!!!!!!! whoohooo~!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That post was cool! The enjoies part was my favorite

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join