My Threads Always Die

page: 5
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Still Going. . .

Long lasting Enegizer threads! They keep Going, and going, and going. . .

Whatukno, your longest thread is one about threads that keep dying on you. Go figure! :shk:

Tim




posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Still Going. . .

Long lasting Enegizer threads! They keep Going, and going, and going. . .

Whatukno, your longest thread is one about threads that keep dying on you. Go figure! :shk:

Tim


and yet the only reason I can see as to why is out of spite for the title of this thread


but if this is my punnishment or reward for starting such a thread about thread death that itself refuses to die then I shall accept it.



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
but if this is my punnishment or reward for starting such a thread about thread death that itself refuses to die then I shall accept it.


Punishment? Hardly! Try Reward! You know you are getting points every time someone replies to your thread?

Smile, you're getting something from all of this.

Tim

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Ghost01]



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My contribution for my buddy whatukno!

Cheers



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Royal76 here just doing my best to show the love. It's AALLLIIVVEE

Just ignore all those who
and try to
& :bash: you.

They are just jealous because there threads are :bnghd: and


Just as long as you don't get
Then you would feel like a: or a and we would all be


So be
for whatukno

Just wanted to say


[edit on 12-2-2007 by Royal76]



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for refusing to let this thread die.
This thing may just become an ATS big thread after all. Which would be funny because of the title. So I guess keep posting after all and thanks for all the love everyone!

85 Replies 688 page views
it's not only alive it's got leggs...

[edit on 12-2-2007 by whatukno]



posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yayyyyy page FIVE! Hi Five!

Looking forward to page 12! LoL This thread is the GREATEST thread.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
-------------------

Noooo!

*one, two, three, four, five... Blow*

-------------------

Live, Damn You! Live!

*one, two, three, four, five... Blow*

---^---^---^---^---^


*Whew....*

Not on my watch, baby. Not on my watch.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is amaising. I can't believe all the support my little thread rant about threads dying on me is getting. I am glad everyone enjoies this so much. It has gone from at first a simple my two cents about how I suck at writing to this thing that is growing beyond me.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Your welcome wahtukno, don't pay attention to jerks
who try to talk smack.

I'll
:bash: over the head.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this thread is Eternal!




posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Thanks everyone for refusing to let this thread die.
This thing may just become an ATS big thread after all. Which would be funny because of the title. So I guess keep posting after all and thanks for all the love everyone!

85 Replies 688 page views
it's not only alive it's got leggs...

[edit on 12-2-2007 by whatukno]


The Evolution of the thread..... no legs now its got legs go Darwin!



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This is amaising. I can't believe all the support my little thread rant about threads dying on me is getting. I am glad everyone enjoies this so much. It has gone from at first a simple my two cents about how I suck at writing to this thing that is growing beyond me.



LOL It is IMPOSSIBLE to grow BEYOND YOU! Your TWO cents wrth is now valued at 10 times. Of course its a Murphys Law thangy that makes a negative like this turn into a positive.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I know why your threads always die, silly.

You are visited by the "Threadkillers"

There are a few and theirs is USUALLY their LAST post.

I could tell you stories that would curl your nose hair.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
LOL this thread still going on? daaaaaaamn. YOu got lotsa love from ATS this time dude...good job!!!
:w:



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I know why your threads always die, silly.

You are visited by the "Threadkillers"

There are a few and theirs is USUALLY their LAST post.

I could tell you stories that would curl your nose hair.


Actualy usualy I am one of those Threadkillers that you speak of
I don't mean to slaughter thread after thread but it sometimes seems like I get the last word in and kill the thread.

I don't want to ruin anyones fun thats for sure


but this thread is so funny and ironic that I don't know what to even say on it anymore. But thanks everyone



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I am glad everyone enjoies this so much.





I just noticed that!




Cool thread!



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by whatukno
I am glad everyone enjoies this so much.

I just noticed that!



I think it's called subliminal messaging.

A message hidden within another message.



good catch

btw, this is post #97 in this thread...



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm am obviously so great that people think about me subconsienly (sp?) Which leads them to saying things like "I enjoies that"


I am slowly realizing the power I have over people here! :


#98.

Yeah whatukno, your threads always die like this one did


[edit on 14/2/2007 by enjoies05]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Okay, I'll take #99

w00t!



This has got to be one of the most ironic threads on BTS.

Now if it was titled "My threads get too many replies...", it would probably have died a quick death.

I think whatukno was using reverse psychology on everyone....





new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join