It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Threads Always Die

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yea I have quite a few threads that have been destined to the trash can. Usualy what happens is that a Mod will point out that the thread that I have started has already been discussed by ATS that they have beat it with sticks till it died, smashed the carcass with a hammer, ran over the remeins with a tank then set it on fire before burying it 12 feet deep and put a concrete cap on the whole thing.

It's my fault for not using the search option. :shk:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
BTW- I found that read thank you all who helped me find it LOL --Noooo dont kill kenny....argg I mean this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
hey look!

wer'e on page four!

Congratulations on your first successful thread!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I know this thread aparently refuses to die now out of spite from the title. Thanks mechanic & LadyPropag8r.

I wonder how far this will go?

I just had a thread closed by the big dog himself. Kinda makes me feel honored in a way. He was actualy realy nice about it, he explained exactly why and ended the thread.

Sometimes if I put forth a valad question and there is a decent answer to the question it is right to have that thread end there. and if its one of the three amigos that ends it who am I to argue.
and the three amigos!

[edit on 10-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OMG This thread is addictin' but where did the post counterperson go?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
what point counterperson? I havent been keeping track of all the posts.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
yeah I know short reply, but i just love the irony of wondering why all your threads die and this is what page 4 now and still going? You sure this wasn't planned?

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time

No in fact none of this was planed. Unless you count the gods of irony and spite. I didnt even plan on geting a single reply to this thread but here we are on page four and this is my most replied thread on this board.

It's silly it doesnt make sense and as far as threads go its this threads destiny to never die and to always be replied to.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This thread must make it
up to page 10.

Keep the party going!:w:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
page 10?!? that would be fun I would love to see this thread go ten pages or more! I think it would be halarious to see this become an ATS big thread!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
what point counterperson? I havent been keeping track of all the posts.

Ruh Roh! There was this cute lil poster stating how many posts, hold on! I'll find em!( It wasn't you)

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
40 posts and counting.

Wish i'd thought of this. :bnghd:

Here he is...mojoforsale! heheh

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
according to the recent posts list

My Threads Always Die 1 2 3 ..4 - - - -whatukno - - - - Rant - - - 71 - - - 595

The 71 is replies, the 595 is page views.

This is post number 72 for this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ah I see. I don't know how many posts there are now. but were on page 4 now and aparently this thing is going till page 10.

For a thread I started just to get something off of my chest this is pretty amaising. I was sure that this was just going to drop off the end of the board and never to have been heard from again. But here we are now on the fourth page and it still goes strong.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oooo were half way there whoo ohhh livin onna prayer LOL...Page ten coming right up.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
Oooo were half way there whoo ohhh livin onna prayer LOL...Page ten coming right up.

Thank you for supporting our cause lady propag8r, now grab that keyboard and begin typing woman!

CHEERS

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What's wrong everyone? come on and support our cause, this thread must make it to page 10.

If it doesn't, I'm gonna get
and
all over everyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes folks, years from now whatukno will probably remember this thread with much embarassment.

Poor guy can't even make a Rant thread properly. Rant threads are supposed to be for you to let off a little steam, have a couple of members reply to either:

1. Agree with your rant.

2. Question your sanity at the time that you posted the rant.

then the thread dies a slow painless death. And winds up in the dark abyss at the bottom of the forum, never to grace a computer monitor, or see the light of day ever again.

But time after time, certain members who shall remain nameless
keep clicking on that dreaded "Reply" button, to make yet another posting on this thread that is all about how your poor threads always die.

There is a twisted irony in all of this, mehtinks.

peace.

edit = spelling.

[edit on 2/11/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Yes folks, years from now whatukno will probably remember this thread with much embarassment.

Poor guy can't even make a Rant thread properly. Rant threads are supposed to be for you to let off a little steam, have a couple of members reply to either:

1. Agree with your rant.

2. Question your sanity at the time that you postsed the rant.

then the thread dies a slow painless death. And winds up in the dark abyss at the bottom of the forum, never to grace a computer monito, or see the light of day ever again.

But time after time, certain members who shall remain nameless
keep clicking on that dreaded "Reply" button, to make yet another posting on this thread that is all about how your poor threads always die.

There is a twisted irony in all of this, mehtinks.

peace.

Nobody cares, now continue to post replies before I
and have to make a rant thread of my own.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r

Thank you for supporting our cause lady propag8r, now grab that keyboard and begin typing woman!

CHEERS

Im takin a bow..LOL I bumped my head....argg..

anyway hahah back on TOPIC, Either I am TOO ReStLeSs OR I am ot finding topic or THREADS that are keeping me amuzed. I am only relating to about 3 threads. This is ONE of the threads I am relating to!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join