learn more

My Threads Always Die

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Edit: WTF?? My wife's not Q - How did that happen! DOH !

Thanks to mechanic32 I have an awesome avatar and with the help of this website I can have the avatar image switch randomly. Currently I have 20 different images loaded up on that site that switch here randomly whenever the page reloads.

Pretty cool eh

BTW which one is your wife? Better not be my Liz (oops she will now be refered to the goth babe that got me banned)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The one having her faced licked, looks just like the ball and chain, the trouble and strife, you know her indoors!

Hey Congrats you just cleared 300 posts!!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ah yes the disturbing one. LOL ChiKeyMonKey dude you are a wild one. Yea, I have less than a hundred posts before this weird thread that I never thought would go anywhere becomes an ATS big thread! Whoo Hoo! Wow this is the only thread I have made on ATS that has gone this far!

THREAD KILLERS UNITE!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Try starting a thread that goes something like this........

"BTS saved My marriage"

"cybersex results in twins"

"Link found between herpes and solar flares"

"nearsightedness cured with ordinary popcorn"

Most of the threads on ATS fall into the "tabloid" catagory anyway.

Have fun, it's just entertainment.

You have just made my day! That was a good laugh!

I have to agree to some degree with the idea that ATS sometimes falls into that category. I think the more insightful is the topic in the thread and the more sense your topic makes, it will go into the abyss. People nowadays want to argue, they dont want to debate no more.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Again I have to bring up this tired old subject again. I think that this thread here deserved way more replies than it got. I was trying my hardest to really educate and bring an enlightened opinion to ATS and it slowly drifted off the boards never to see the light of day.

Then there is my story, which I will admit got read but no one is helping it develop Chasing Cain

Man this rant can't possibly be the best thing I have ever offered to ATS can it?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Conversational taboos seem to hit the mark/nerve for most people... religion, sex, politics. In general the more controversial the topic the better. Though i have found that in some cases some topics are just too taboo for ATS. I have had two sex related threads that i posted to RATS pitched to the Trash Bin.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Obviously my threads realy are poor quality and don't deserve anything but the thread grave.

Or...

Maybe your posts are simply informative or conclusive enough to put the matter to rest for the moment?

I wouldn't worry about it so much, and you've probably got a long way to go to equal the number of threads I seem to kill (and probably not always for the good reasons...hehe...)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Like the Phoenix, this thread rises from the ashes of the past.
All hail the thread that never dies.....

~puts away the thread embalming fluid for one more year~

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Bad Penguin, bad! *gets out spray bottle* Bad!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ironically, the thread you made about your threads always dying, is still going strong...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
LOL this thread is from 2007 and it is still alive.

I know the feeling. Don't worry.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And strangely enough, it's the 3rd most replied to, open, rant in the Rant Forum.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

wuk, some of my best stuff is in here. And not only that some of my favorite banned and not so banned members are here.... It's sort of a cyber cemetery of sorts. A place to come and pay homage to great minds that now have little practical purpose or so it seems in relation to the boards. I miss them!!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This thread is amazing.

I might form a group of people who sneak around ATS, like ninjas in the night reviving old threads at will and bringing justice to all the mega-threads that never were.

We just need a name...revivyninjas...no...wait......the dethreadrillators....hmm....wait....it'll come to me.........................

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I don't know what is wrong with what I post. I have posted at least to me what I thought were some realy good ideas only to watch them slowly disapear off the threads without anyone replying.

Alternativly I see threads that hold little interest (to me at least) receive many many posts.

Im not saying its anyones fault but mine. Obviously my threads realy are poor quality and don't deserve anything but the thread grave. But I would like to see someone at least tell me why it is such a horrible thread. Least post something to say "dude! this realy is a terrible idea, pull your head out of your behind" Something.

I would love to contribute to the high quality of ATS but obviously I havent a clue what that would be. I think of myself as a relitivly intelegent individual. Perhaps a bit boring and understated.

Like I said before this is obviously my doing, I havent posted much in the way of an interesting topic for debate. And so I wonder, what am I doing wrong to get no responses to the posts I start?

Just venting here.

Post to date on ATS : 9,252,574

I'm sorry wukky but I was bored,and NPO World Information Services inc.(me) suggested I should go through the 9,252,574 posts here at ATS and point out your spelling and punctuation errors
lol

May this thread live a thousand lives !

NPO YAY !

Edit to add: I finally flagged this sucker !

[edit on 10-8-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Dangit!
That was before I got Firefox and got spell check.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Dangit!
That was before I got Firefox and got spell check.

LOL ....

I wander if wilhelm shiekspeer haddock dat phroblem ?

Two bee oar knot two bee the hat his duh quest son !

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Remember, you made me use this...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whatucan't spell

And so I wonder, what am I doing wrong to get no responses to the posts I start?

sea,eye was helping

In praise of the dot that brought sentences to their senses.

Hey you know who made that misquote thread ?
We should revive that one:it was true chaos in there !

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Sorry, WUK, but it is rather epic.

TheAssoc.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join