learn more

My Threads Always Die

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hia Fritz nice to see you drop by,

I realy didnt mean for this thread to have been so popular it's just a great thread idea and it has taken on a life of it's own.

so I guess enjoy your read here and leave a message or two allong the way. and it's nice to meet you.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
so what page are we on?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Page 15 can you believe it? I thought that this thread had met the recycle bin but here we go on page 15.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
15 Pages and this thread is Still going! WOW!

This is the thread that never ends. I've never made one this long before.

Tim

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This thread is harder to kill than the Terminator

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
whatUkno,
Sounds like you've come to the realization that you're a threadkiller. Admitting it is the first step. There is a "support" group on BTS called TKA (threadkillers anonymous). They have free donuts and don't require sacrificial bts points as membership payment. I see you've met Fritz, the clubhouse mascot.
With the success of this thread, you may no longer qualify for membership, especially since you've attained "writer" status but they're a welcoming lot and you never know.
BTW, congrats on keeping this thread alive. I haven't reached such lofty heights of thread maintenance or resuscitation and am still in rehab but if you can make it with this wanker of a topic then there's hope for all of us. Thanks for the encouragement. Best of luck.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Jesus this thing is still going on? I have never in my wildest dreams thought that this thing would just keep going like this. I don't even know what I can put in that would make it go any further. I have had several threads after this that I have started yet like most of my threads they have died a horrible neglectful death.

Here is a couple of my other threads that have tanked and ended up in the thread graveyard.

My personal expirence working at the Stanley Hotel

Mental Illness, is the government the cause...

[edit on 4/16/2007 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Umm I wish I would have known about the mental health one!
:-O

Anywayzz WOW this is STILL going ON! I have moved, gotten engaged and STILL this thread refuses to die...LOL

Yayyyyy now ya aiming for page freakin TWENTY? LoL

LadyP~

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well it looks like I should help out if this is ever gonna go to 20. However, in my short ATS experience, it seems the simplest threads are the most successful.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Obviously many people have identified with your problem of threads getting no response. You may find a vast repertoire of unanswered posts stretching out into lonely infinitum, like a desert of isolated existential angst that spans the sad and terrifying reality of sentience; inviting you to the integrity of solitude..... Heheheheheh

Or you could bribe people. Everyone likes money.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You know if I can manage to get only 110 more replies to this thread it becomes an ATS big thread.
now that would be funny to see.

I want to get my final status flag for scholar, but the person that handles it ADVISOR is MIA so I sent a suggestion/complaint so that I can enter into the research threads. I want to be all over this thread board. I love ATS but I have figured out that my threads suck so I have to admit it and just add my thoughts to existing threads so that I will have a place here.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
God knows that I certainly want to do my part in getting Whatukno into the "big dog" status here at BTS. It's really futile to stand in the way of destiny.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok where did everyone run off too? This thread hopefully will never die. I DO believe in miracles.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about this thread the other day. I was going to poke it with a stick to see if it had truly died.

But alas it is alive after all

Lets keep going people we only have a few dozen more posts before this thing becomes a BTS Big thread

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What's up whatukno? How do you like my new avatar?

i wanted to change the text color, but I ran out of points.
:bnghd::bnghd:

What text color do you think would look better, black or blue like the FF VII logo?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I hate running out of points, I guess thats why I podcast.

I think Green like the color in the logo would look great. I am a big fan of Purple myself but thats just me...

Looking good on the avatar, I stoped playing final fantasy after #3 (kinda dates me as a gamer) of course right now I am into the elder scrolls III Morrowind cause it comes with an editor that allows me to make stuff for the game.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Look at it this way, at leat this thread didn't die.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Whatukno wheredugo?

Whatukno pleasecumbak!

Not Whatukno but Whoublo!!

bad
chikey
in your bed!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's really funny this thread nearly outlasted me.
I am just thankful that I was given annother chance. and ChiKeyMonKey WTF?

[edit on 6/18/2007 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just keepin it real!

What's my wife doing on your TV?

Edit: WTF?? My wife's not Q - How did that happen! DOH !

[edit on 18/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution