It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEST 911 video i have ever seen!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This video rocks! It is hilarious! It is funny. It is very entertaining. And most important, it is short.

This video doesnt immediately deal with 911, but rather at the end it encourages people to do research. You can watch the first ten minutes and have no idea the video has anything to do with 911. It is a compilation of the funniest "Bush-isms" that have been collected over the past decade or so...

In my opinion, this is the best strategy yet for drawing attention to 911. This is an excellent viral video. I think it can go global with your help. Is this the video that we've been waiting for?

This movie had me lmfao rotf!!

I encourage you to watch the whole video, but here are the highlights!!

1:12
2:04
4:45 - Hilarious!!!!!!!
5:10
8:44
8:58
9:11
9:27
9:52
10:40

If you like this video, please help share it!! Use the email link at the end of the video to send it to everybody in your email list!!

As always...

-from the front lines

[edit on 1/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is George bush an idiot?

video.google.com...

Sorry i forgot to post it in the last post... DUH!!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Or, i could just embed it too;

Google Video Link

[edit on 1/28/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I love the part where he's at the border, talking about all the improvements he's made and how well its going to work... And in the background there are mexicans jumping over the fence!! HA HA Hilarious!!!

Or, what about when he's picking his nose?!?!

Or there's the 30 second pause during the presidential debate, how the hell did he get re-elected?

How about the part where he says, "If you dont believe what we tell you, we'll kill you!"

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A lot of those videos are edited, such as the one with the Mexicans jumping over the border. The one where he pauses for a long time is also looped to make it seem he was that speechless.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thats funny, his pause is looped over a few times but it's still a good 5 second pause of nothingness, "HE ONLY HAS 30 SECS"

"I think the world would be better off if we did leave"

"That part of the world is an important, part, portant message":bnghd:

"It'll take time to restore chaos"

My all time favorite
"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you, ya fool me, ya can't get fooled again"

"Not one doubt in my mind, That we will fail"

"Your workin hard to put food on your family"

"If this were a dictatorship it'd be a heck of alot easier, just so long as i'm the dictator":bash:

Wiping his glasses on that woman's blouse.

At least the man has Nignity.

And remember, Human beings and fish CAN co-exist peacefully...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
we need to look into the "nuclear power pants" lol

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
no, guys, that is not being looped!!!

I watched that thing live, i remember!

And look at the lights on the podium. There are three lights, green, yellow, and red. Green light starts on thirty seconds, yellow means they're running out of time and red means the time is up!! The light switches from green, to yellow, to red. They did not edit that. This is real!

Also, at the border, that IS NOT EDITED!! You can see the border patrol guys in the background responding to the mexicans!

Please, dont accuse something of being edited unless you can back it up. There's way too many baseless accusations thrown around on ATS...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
George W. Bush

In this day in age were everything is recorded how god how did this guy ever stay in office.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
no, guys, that is not being looped!!!

I watched that thing live, i remember!

And look at the lights on the podium. There are three lights, green, yellow, and red. Green light starts on thirty seconds, yellow means they're running out of time and red means the time is up!! The light switches from green, to yellow, to red. They did not edit that. This is real!

Also, at the border, that IS NOT EDITED!! You can see the border patrol guys in the background responding to the mexicans!

Please, dont accuse something of being edited unless you can back it up. There's way too many baseless accusations thrown around on ATS...

OK maybe he did pause for a long time, BUT he is being looped for each light, just watch how many times he blinks for the middle light.
When the last light is flashing on and off he is twitching a little, showing that it is looped.

The light turns on, loop, loop, change light, loop, loop and so on, maybe he paused for 10 secs or something but not as long on that vid...

[edit on 2-2-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
no, i dont buy it.

Find the original source video and prove to me that it is any different.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Besides, your argument makes no sense...

Are you implying that bush spoke in iterations of two seconds during each light, then stopped during each light for five seconds, then spoke for another two seconds...?!@?!

How did they find enough time during each light where he wasnt speaking so they could loop it and fit it all seamlessly together???

Why would anyone go to all the trouble? If they were going to loop it, why would they bother trying to fake the lights at the bottom?

If its looping, then why dont you see Kerry being looped as well?

The video is seamless, and shows him being silent through all of the lights, i mean, how would they pull that off????!!!!!

Its not looped, its just not.

find me the original source video that shows anything different. You cant!

Its sad, its really sad. Its unbelievable, but its true!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
...I'm still waiting for you to apologize!

new topics

top topics

join